1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Um... what happen to all my points?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by bucky, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomZ

RandomZ DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Oh? Means I can continue answering trivia questions and get the points that I would've gotten once I become active again?? Seems like a fair system, as long as the points aren't deducted to 0 once you're back again.

I have officially tested out this Pits System, and I'm happy to say that it works quite efficiently :D Living proof!

2. RandomZ

RandomZ DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Erm, I wouldn't wan to get involved with what's going on above, but I would just want to rebut on ONE particular statement, about you saying that the first thing he came back was to look for his points.

I mean...I'm sure it's REALLY obvious when your name turns black and something is missing beneath that...I'm sure that's the first thing we will notice when we post. And seeing the fact that Bucky didn't know about the pits system, it's normal for him to ask, what happened to his points? I don't find that being ironic to any of his statements, other than his sudden burst of outrage.

I mean, even when I KNEW about the Pits, my name turning black and my points missing is practically the FIRST thing I noticed when I checked my profile. It's not something that one can just close their eyes and overlook it as if nothing happened.

3. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Oh so you think you can just come back to gameogre and attack me bucky??

You think thats funny?

I will demolish you BUCKY :D

*WELCOME BACK*

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Alright, this should not turn into a flame war or anything close to it. Apparently, I missed some earlier comments that started some trouble. If comments like that continue, this thread will be locked.

The best advice I can give is to be active again and to get along with everybody here, Bucky:).

5. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Mine wasn't he attacked me in ogre wars x]

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  7. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    Why are MY posts the only ones that ever get deleted in threads like this. :/

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Yours was not the only one deleted:). It was more about what Bucky had said (which I had missed earlier) and the fact that you quoted him as to why yours was deleted too. That was my mistake for not just editing out the quote. Anyway, it looks to be a good idea to close this thread since everything has already been said about the points.

Once again, Bucky, welcome back and you are free to leave the pit if you stay a part of the community:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.