1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Picaroon - "challenge game"

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Jemli, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jemli

Jemli BamBam

Credit:
    Good Evening everyone.

I work with Nice Technology, the company that has developed of Picaroon. The game has recently been reviewed on the Game Ogre site and I have been pleased to read all the comments/opinions on the game so far. We are coming towards the end of our beta testing, but are always looking to experiment with new ideas. Tomorrow, we are launching a challenge game, where we hope to entice the high scorers past and present to do battle against each other. Those of you familiar to Picaroon will know that our in came currency is the Doubloon, so to make this game that little bit more fun, there are prizes on offer to the best five players (based on reputation score)

1st 10,000 Doubloons
    2nd 7,500 Doubloons
    3rd 5,000 Doubloons
    4th 3,000 Doubloons
    5th 2,000 Doubloons

There will be limited spaces in the game, but we look forward to seeing y'all there. We will also have a beginners' game starting tomorrow, for those yet to have tried the game.

2. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I would take part:D.

3. j!nx

j!nx Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Is it a challenge that shows up now and then or was it only for that day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.