1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

War of Angels Discussion

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by titumman, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titumman

titumman Little Spike

Credit:
    With due respect to the Admins and Mods, this game doesn't have a thread in GameOgre yet. I hope I posted it on the right section. Thank you.

This game launched last year. If I’m right, some of you guys here have already tried it. Last May, it performed some major transformations and updates. There has been a lot of character appearance modification, the release of pet system, and new weapons and armors.

There are only few high level people on this game. Everyone can still have the chance to level and cope up.

I'll update my post for some guides soon.

2. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    You can check out War of Angels in our Review Directory:

War of Angels : Online Games Review Directory

We have had a few threads for WoA in the past but they are probably old by now and no point in necro'ing them.

Looking forward to your updates :)

3. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I've played war of angels for some time, but the game didn't had anything special to keep me logging in every day, so after some time i've deleted it. Nothing special, graphic aren't bad, gameplay feel the same like every other MMO, dungeons are kinda boring...

4. Iwannaplaythegame

Iwannaplaythegame Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I reach level 40 and the game is good with thrilling monster and the current players are helping incoming players to assist in the game.

If your newbie and play in a low level yeah its boring but when you reach the highest level and have the unique skills the game is good with new content and enhanced graphic like before

5. Supernatural

Credit:
    i might try it again during summer

6. gwenceridwen

gwenceridwen Ogre Newling

Credit:
    this game was fun and really worth a try. now im enjoying with this game coz of other players who is very helpful to the newbies and some of them giving free good items. :) actually i invited my brother to play (and now he is also playing with me) and my target now is to invite my father :D

7. titumman

titumman Little Spike

Credit:
    Ah, this is an old version of the game. Right now, it's very different already. Might aswell post my guide now as promised since you already replied that I can. Thanks a lot in advance.:)

8. titumman

titumman Little Spike

Credit:
    As I have promised to CM Cat, here's the simple guide I prepared for the GO Community. I really hope that this would help and feel free to comment on it. Thank you.:)

Official Website: Official War of Angels Global Site
    Game Forum: Official War of Angels Global Site
    Download Link: Official War of Angels Global Site (The link from ONRPG is an old version)

System Requirements:

OS : Minimum = Windows XP, Recommended = Windows XP, Vista, and Seven
    CPU: Minimum = Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz, Recommended = Pentium Dual Core 2.4 Ghz
    RAM: Minimum = 1GB, Recommended 2 GB
    Graphic Card: GEFORCE 6600/Radeon 9500, Recommended = Nvidia 6 series/AMD Radeon X1300 (X1050 not compatible), Intel: GMA 3000 Supporting Shader 3.0
    HDD: Minimum = 4GB HDD, Recommended = 4GB HDD
    DirectX: Minimum = Direct X 9.0c, Recommended = Direct X 9.0 c

[​IMG]

This game launched last year. If I’m right, some of you guys here have already tried it. Last May, it performed some major transformations and updates. There has been a lot of character appearance modification, the release of pet system, and new weapons and armors.

There are only few high level people on this game. Everyone can still have the chance to level and cope up.

IGN: DudeWheresMyCar
    Job: Knight
    [​IMG]

So like what I use to do before on all of the MMORPGs I play, I made my own uber simple tips and basic guides and share it for ONRPG people.

Game Features:

Characters can Swim on and under the water even during PvP or PvE. You’ll get drowned too of course.
    [​IMG]

Characters can Fly even during PvP and PvE. You’ll die too if you fall from a high position.
    [​IMG]

Aerial PvP Video:

YouTube - ‪WOA - Aerial PVP‬‏

A character will get the Wing quest at Level 30. You can fly even if you don’t have the wings yet by using the Booster item that can be bought from the General Merchant NPCs.
    [​IMG]

Questing and Leveling:

Pretty simple, get your quests from the NPCs with exclamation points ( ! ) on their heads.
    [​IMG]

Submit your finished quests to the NPCs with question marks ( ? ) on their heads.
    [​IMG]

Quest Acquisition:

Level 1 - 14 quests = Get them from Enes Map
    Level 15 - 25 quests = Get them from Ruian Map
    Level 26 - 35 quests = Get them from Shire Map
    Level 35 - 40 quests = Get them from Syllia Map
    Level 41 - 45 quests = Get them from Syllia, Hian, and Ramire Maps and other NPCs
    Level 46 - 50 quests = Get them from Syllia, Hian, and Ramire Maps and other NPCs
    Level 51 - 60 quests = Get them from Syllia, Hian, Ramire, and Mierce Maps and other NPCs

When you ran out of quests at certain levels, it means that you just need to grind your way up for a bit and level up before the new quests will appear.

If you need assistance and you’re alone, this button will help you a lot.
    [​IMG]

There are also tips that constantly remind people. To activate it, press ESC for game menu> set options> system> then check display help icon and tip.
    [​IMG]

Skill Acquisition:

Skills from this game are not bought with the use of skills points. They can be bought from Skill Merchant NPCs with gold.

Get your level 2 – 18 Skills from this NPC in Enes Map. Press M and check the map for their location.
    [​IMG]

Get your level 20 – 24 skills from these NPCs in Ruain Map. Press M and check the map for their location.
    [​IMG]

Get your level 28 – 40 Skills from the Skill Merchants in Syllia Map. Press M and check the map for their location.
    [​IMG]

Get your level 42 – 60 Skills from these Skill Merchants in Ramire Map. Press M and check the map for their location.

[​IMG]

Upgrading/Enhancement:

Use the Shining Enchant Stone-Weapon and Shining Enchant Stone-Armor in upgrading your weapons and armors from Blacksmith NPC. +1 - +3 has 100% success rate. If you fail +4 and above, you will lose your weapon and armor or the upgrade status will degrade by 1.
    [​IMG]

Imprinting System:

1 Slot, 2 Slot, and 3 Slot items can be imprinted with Zodiacs. These Zodiacs can increase the Stats or Attributes of a character. You can’t use the same types of Zodiacs to a 2 Slot or 3 Slot item. You can also perform this method from Blacksmith NPC.
    [​IMG]

Pets:

Pets that aid characters in combat come from Egg of Earth item. The monsters drop these pet eggs. You can hatch the egg to NPC Guard Captain Glen in Ruian Map.
    [​IMG]

I’ll make sure to update the info on this guide soon. PM me inside the game. IGN: DudeWheresMyCar.

9. titumman

titumman Little Spike

Credit:
    Im playing right now. PM me inside the game if you need help. My IGN is DudeWheresMyCar. The GMs are buffing players, this helps leveling much more faster.

10. blessedcrest

blessedcrest BamBam

Credit:
    i tried it and a lot of helpful players in the game and some of them do give good stuffs

11. greathunger

greathunger MMORPGer

Credit:
    wow pet system is now implemented?.nice nice.

lol

Character name: dudewheresmycar
    pet name: wheresdudescar

whahahahahahah that made me laugh.

i'll check this out later. need to think of a cool pet name XD

12. Iwannaplaythegame

Credit:
    New character appearance are also change.
    The character is now looks more matured than before
    its like war of kids hehhe
    the game is really improve after the patch

13. gwenceridwen

gwenceridwen Ogre Newling

Credit:
    hi dude..ill add you there in game. .is it ok to help me also like what Voodoocurse did to me? you guys are very helpful. if i get my character high then i will do the same to the new players. . :)

14. blessedcrest

blessedcrest BamBam

Credit:
    I want to help too but I'm a low level at the moment.. I want to gets wings as fast I can! I'm wishing for a black wings if ever I allied evil force :p

15. Iwannaplaythegame

Credit:
    With new contents the game looks more better than before I am looking for newbies please whisper me when your in the game and join my party I will give you more stuff and teach throughout the game.

16. greathunger

greathunger MMORPGer

Credit:
    wow nice new town is found in enes. before that was only a field near the water, now its filled with NPC. nice nice, can anyone tell me the chances of hatching the eggs are? I seem to have bad luck hatching it, i tried 6 times and all failed ^_^

17. Supernatural

Credit:
    i downloaded the game today again, i must see how it will look like on my new pc :)

18. blessedcrest

blessedcrest BamBam

Credit:
    I got a guild now if you need help i can help you out IGN pinkarrow..
    See you there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.