1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Magic World Online

Discussion in 'Magic World Online' started by Crissy520, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Crissy520

Crissy520 Guest

Credit:
    I just played MWO for about 30 minutes, and have to say that it is a fun game to play. One downside i have noticed is that you level-up to fast. But i have to say. fun game to play.

Oh, 1 more downside was with my virusscanner. I needed to connect for the first time, the client downloaded an update automaticly, but that update was detected as a virus by my virusscanner. After a quick search of the forum of MWO, i found out, that it's the virusscanners fault. After a quick shutdown of all services from Avast, ran the initial update of MWO and the re-enabling all Avast services, i did a system scan with avast. It was clean,so in this case it's Avast's fault. On the other hand, if the game wants to be a real game, they should send the file that is being detected as a virus to Avast with a message that this file is being detected as a flase positive. A program of mine was detected as a false positive by 3 virusscanner a few days ago, and after a quick e-mail to those 3 virusscanner makers, my program isn't being detected anymore.

[​IMG]

2. Eviran

Eviran Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Wow, how many people are in that pic?

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I can't get the MWO downloader to work is there any other way to download it that you know of?

4. Crissy520

Crissy520 Guest

Credit:
    A thousand? wut's ur opinion?

5. Panda

Panda Club Swinger

Credit:
    Wow, thats a lot of people!