1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Online Blog and Article Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Mira Game' started by ogreman, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    i just made a blog

2. bloggy

bloggy BamBam

Credit:
  3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

4. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

Please keep in mind that you can also post an article in this thread.

6. bloggy

bloggy BamBam

Credit:
    -A Bloody Story In A Palace of Unknownings-

Day was Saturday,time was almost 7.30 i have awaken like i do every day and looked at the glass and saw something on glass which writes"Time to Punch Face", i couldnt realise what does that mean in first time but later something has just crashed my head and that was that day, day that will be spreading blood in my computer.So i quickly opened my PC and opened Talisman Online but net has gone about 5-6 minute,Time was passing quickly as it has never been,at least I was in the game...

I opened my 55 level char which is tank,have Golden Buddha Staff +6,Vit,Thunder Sound Battle Frock Vit/Dodge +6,Buddha Vigor Boots +4 Vit/Dodge,Thunder Sound Belt Str/Vit +3,2x All Stars Ring of Bear,Withy Amulet 7 stats full ID,Fog Amulet 7 stats full ID,Buddha Vigor Cuff +3 Vıt/Dodge,Buddha Vigor Kneepad +6 Vit/Dodge,Buddha Vigor Armguard +6 Vit/Dodge,my lovely friend nameless little bird hornbill with DEF and HP,Divine Tiger+4 and all 4 blue dual stats full ID Assistant Talisman.

I was ready to join the "Smash’n Rock", and i reached to 7.58 so there was 2 minute till it starts,wow what action was that,i woke,washed my face,opened game...etc. and only 28 minute was passed,Amazing, but i realised something when i first entered the game.I was in the Green Scarp so i thought what can i do to go stone city, so i first teleported to sky village by passing portals and visions and from there to stone city...

I am in Blood Palace,everything has gone as planned and only me and LOTs* of 70 level guy were there, so i prepared myself to my great adventure.I looked my right, i saw great EdyhNeb and some lackeys with full Loos Set, and to my left there was Terroristas and DRAGONS guilds who prepared themselves and put their Blue Flame Horse,Red Flame Horse,Lighting Reeinder,Elite Floater and Even Fire Phoenix +8,9~10.When i look my behind and next i was seeing 40-65 leveled chars who put their Divine Tigers and Floaters.There was really terrible atmosphere that i didnt feel even in Mettalica Consert^^.

I was 55 level not a bad level in there,and here let the game begin...

Everyone began to ride their mounts like something their behind push them forward per step they moved.Also i was like an insect between them.So here was our foes...And everything stopped me there for a moment and i threw myself down and began to fight with a skilled assasin,he was 50 level and i was beating my first foe.When he was running out of his health,began to run and i crashed even a great smash, he couldnt stand up again and i didnt see him in the war again.(lol)But of course after couple of minutes i was attacked by couple of flying sword which’s owners were max level and i died first time.So i have come some place that really doesnt seem that a battlefield, i thought that"Am I in heaven?".So i just realised that others were there and couple of minutes after we have gone very familiar place.I was in the place that i was in first time.I thought first time that it is too sad and boring that we must go all that way back and miss the happenings but then when i was respawned the base again, i saw enemies there, i was shocked and i picked up my weapon and attacked to one of them(At least tried lol),i could only hit one,two,while three... attacked by an assasin so one...and i was died again.I was really frightened and also angry, and with fury of range and with a great warcry i came middle of some 3 fairy by turning their left(I was sneaked) and they hadnt realised me so I hit that ground with even an enraging and handsomely power, all 3 fairies have gone sleep for 5 second then i turned one of them and hit his hand to decrease his damage and fainted only her for 5 second to and hit fatal burning but while i was doing these,one of three has awaken and showed me power of an healer’s unexpected rage.Well i fought to its end and when its finished,wining guild was WildCatz as usual,not my guild i was in Crusader(1st Guild in Giant Tree) but they were our allies.So i was happy like each member of them.In Total I counted all my killings,deaths,even crits lol,i owe my friend for that, he counted all but of course it is hard to do so can be some mistakes but killings and deaths are true.

hope you liked my story

can i have code please?:D

7. raginwolf

raginwolf Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I would like a code please!

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

9. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hi All,

I am sure you are going to envy me after reading story of combination spree of my Golden Loyal Toas Cuirass

I am currently 69 lvl sin (LordOfTheSins) in Earth and Seas and I always had dream of equiping full golden set (which I think will be not possible). I tried to buy gears from many people but they were too expensive to buy.

One fine day (month ago) I was checking if there are any good deals in auction in stone city, next to it was a guy with name Assasinator or Assasino (dont remember exact name) with Golden Loyal Toas Cuirass +0 unidentified vit/dodge stats in his stall for 2500G. I asked my friend BlackSpirit about the price then after 2-3 minutes of bargain he traded it for 2300G. (it was around 9:30PM IST (Indian time))

Then immediatly buyed Goden id gem from shop and identified it. Then went to werehouse for small and medium
    rubys and started combining

0 Fails to make +1 (obvious)
    6 Fails to make +2
    8 Fails to make +3

I never seen so many fails to make +1 - +3 in my life, my friend said it is like that for Golden items

9 Fails to make +4 OMG!!! WTF

I was in stone city running from auctioner to buy small, medium rubys and then to postoficer to collect them and then to blacksmith for combining. I was bit nervous about the combination fails. I already lost nearly 250G for buying gems and comination gold.

I was bit worried and nervous about next combinations and continued the combination

0 Fails to make +5

Atlast some thing to relief :) after +1. It was my lanne who combined it (not from his account but by dragging the gear, gem and clicking the Combine button :)). He was shouting "see my lucky hand" and said "let me do one more time I have lucky hands"

Then I said ok and he tried combination

0 Fails to make +6

Wow!!! thats really cool. I was happy about that. Now the tough ones with 20% sucess rate need Large Rubys. I was saying to myself "Oh sshti how much I am gonna loose tonight"

Myself and my friends were talking whether to combine +7 now or tommorow then we decided to combine once

Then again ran to auctioner buyed LR. My friend said, dont combine in stone city because there are less chances for sucess. Then I was saying to myself "so is there any secreate -ve sucess rates too to combine in stone city" then I said ok we go Lawral World to try combination where I got sucess +7 for my mount.

Now, just LRs won’t work so keep TTs too for better rate so I kept 2xTTs which I already traded for cheap (140g each)

Went to blacksmith in LW and attempt to +7. I had no hopes

0 Fails to make +7

Rumor in world chat and I was surprised to see it and we all were screeming in the cafe giving hi5s

Then every one were screeming go +8 go. I was ok to attempt for +8 coz I had good enough gold to buy LRs and I already had 1 TT with me. I saw someone spammed TT sell for 145G then I immediatly went to stone and traded tt from him.

My friend balckspirit who believes Sand Village as lucky place for combination took us to Sand Village and traded my Cuirass, LR, 2xTTs and combination gold

0 Fails to make +8

Rumor...gzzzzzzzz...screems...hi5s

I was soo happy. my friends were asking me for beer party. I gave up 2xMEs

With the same spirit we wanted to attempt for +9

Auctioner->LR->2xTTs->PostOfficer->Trade with Balckspirt

0 Fails to make +9

Rumor...gzzzzzzzz..screems...hi5s

I was spaming in the world..."Thaaaaaaats my armour BlackSpirit combining for me" :)

Whats going on. ppl pmed me saying whether I am using any hack.OMG!!!WTF!!!LOL!!!.

Now for the +10 my lannes were saying you gonna give us party tonight. One of my lanne who combine +5 and +6 saying what you give me then I said you dont return me 2x ME, 5G which you owe me. And he was saying "only that much?"...greedy

ok... for the last combination same thing

Auctioner->LR->2xTTs->PostOfficer->Trade with Balckspirt

0 Fails to make +10

OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
    It was shocking and unbelievable.
    +5 to +10 without a fail.

It’s combination spree!!!

I gave 1xLR to BlackSpirit as Honorarium :). It was around 10:00 PM (IST, Indian time). It’s all happend in half-an hour.

I don’t know if this happend to anyone before.

I think it is never before and never after stuff.

Hope you like this story. Now you envy me for the combination spree :) right :))

can i have code please :)

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

11. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    My TO adventure stared when my girlfriend introduced to me this new game that she found online. We have been finding for an awesome mmorpg game that we both enjoyed for weeks. When i first saw talisman, my first thought was "heck this game, i probably quit it in a few days". I was so wrong. This game turned up to be one of the best games I have ever played.

My first impression when i logged into the game was a good one. The players inside were very friendly. Within 10 minutes of questing around, there came a high level asking me to be his apprentice. I was clueless of what an apprentice was, but decided to give it a try and accepted. My master was a very helpful one in a sense that he helps me in quests, which are more challenging to complete.

Very soon, i was a level 20 and raiding instances with other players. Although these instances were challenging, i had great fun as it requires a lot of teamwork and coordination to bring a boss or even a group of monsters down. Each and every instance has its own uniqueness to it, which makes the game even more interesting instead of those regular grinding-fest mmos.

Lotus Cave, being the most basic instance was the simplest of all. Tidal cave was second and it became harder as the mobs were grouped closer together. As I progressed to Tiger Cave, bosses have special abilities for example the tiger being able to sleep players. Snake Cave was pretty interesting as you get mobs that move around in groups and also bosses that can summon waves of minions and also duplicate. This list just goes on and on. And ever higher level instance brings about new challenges which requires players to be alert as they go about the instance.

This i few is a good feature that TO has in which many more mmos dont in a sense that most others that i played are just your tank and spank kind of bosses. This is also the reason TO is able to keep me engaged to the game and not move on to other games.

Another good thing is the customising the characters. Each class gets 2 talisman and 4 assistant tailsman to choose from making it pretty customisable to which build oyu want to be. Of couse players can also just farm energy and level all 6 talisman.

So far TO has not let me down and im happy to have ever played this game. Currently im getting busier as i have to work too. But i also play TO to distress myself after a long week. And to top it off, my girlfriend loves this game and the visuals are stunning for a lightweight game and also the game's simpilcity. Its hard to get a game as good as this that can cater to both genders well. TO has done a good job in doing so.

Last but definitely not least, I want to wish Talisman Online a very happy anniversary and many good years to come. =)

12. bloggy

bloggy BamBam

Credit:
    One Day I was searching on google for rpgs then i saw a rpg named TALISMAN ONLINE.The game looked no intresting so i didn't downloaded it.I searched again and again for rpg but it appeares the same.So i decided to check the rpg.I downloaded it.But i was not able to register on the site so i left it.After 4-5 weeks I was bored I had no game to play.Then i tryed to reegister again on the site.I was sucess full.I login with my acc.Then I choosed a sin to play.But i was confused how to play it.Then i tryed to kill appes till lvl 6.Then i tryed to learn the game.But was not able to learn it.I left the game for 2-3 days.Then i logined in my acc and then my bro appeared and said me what game u playing?I said him to help me to learn this game he helpes me but his help was not enough.I Tryed to learn the game 6-7 days.Then i learned some basic things of the game.Then i lvled up my char to lvl 13.Then i learned about how to wear equips.I continue playing the game then i learned things as making magic stone Then The TO got a very big part in my life.

13. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Well,Am a Botter Hater,...So here's a guide on how to catch them,
    When reporting botters, your best bet will always be to report to an online GM or MOD. The reason for this is that GMs 99% of the time will not ban someone unless they actually observe them botting in person. This is to avoid any player complaints for those making false statements about botting. Yes, videos do help, but again, the GMs need to actually see it while it is happening. If you report botting to a GM or MOD, it does not mean there is an instant ban on that person. The accused player will be monitored secretly by the GMs until the botting can be verified. I do not recommend PKing a botter until the botting has been verified by a GM or MOD. After you have reported it and the GM or MOD has come to verify, feel free to PK =)

Should there not be a GM or MOD online, you should send your report of a botter to the Support Team. They will relay the information to the GM and the player will be monitored over the coming days.

As always, there will be those few that are tricky and will somehow slip through the cracks. This does not mean you should stop reporting them! One day they will make a mistake and we will get them =)

I know the weekend events can be very tough as GMs are not typically online. Each server should have a GM online that logs every now and then on the weekend. If you can't get a hold of them, contact your MOD to see if the GM is online.

Remember, GMs are the only ones with the authority to ban players. MODs can only kick the botters offline. However, we do report the activity directly to the GMs for the players to be monitored.

14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

15. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    One day, I was really bored. I was searching for something random on Internet and suddenly I bump in some MMORPG called Talisman Online. Some of my online friends played it, so I decided to give it a shot.

My first big decision was choosing a character. Monk was tanker, Assassin was must have in teams because of their DPS and AoEs, Tamers could tank with their pets and support it with their weapon, Fairies could heal and revive, and finally, wizard.

Wizard is a really good character. It has low defence, but really big damage. He is always support unit in teams, and he doesn`t gets hit very often in caves. I choosed wizard.

So, when I started, using my noobish experience from previous RPG games, I did the first quest. Killing boars was strange but I continued doing it.

When I got the quest for Ice shield, I was very excited. When I completed it, I was even more excited. I got to Sky Village, and got the first armor. It was one of the moments you realize you finally got rewarded for effort you put in this game.

After that, I had to go to Wounded Camp, and Tiger Mountain. This was most critical time in my TO career because the game was bit of boring back then. Those are the areas I still don`t like very much even today, but it is gone now.

Stone city - Almost every mob was aggressive, that was shocking for me. Luckily, I wasn`t feared by that and got to the moment I always dreamed of, quest for Divine Tiger. I always wanted that tiger, because it was awesome looking and I wanted to prove myself I am not noob anymore.

Then, Black Wind camp. One of the harder places I`ve been to. HH was challenge - but I finished it with some people and got the tiger, some new talismans etc. Then, there was my first blue item. Blue jade robe, int/CS. I loved it and I was feeling I am growing in something more powerful.

Laurel Mountain - A big change in my playing style. Switched from swords to blades. I am good at timing so I mastered blades very soon. At that time, I started being more social with people, because some quests were hard. I got some friends, and I experienced a lots of changes in my char. He wasnt just newbie anymore.

So, I got to Snow Village. It was the start of really hard trip - I was no longer newbie, and I proved it. I remember doing rep for blades like a zombie. I got even more friends. And more important, I joined guild which is really great. I am still in it and I keep along great with my guildmates. I learned a lot from them and started improving my teamwork, to be not just more powerful, to be more experinced.

And today, I am at White Bear Village. I am still only lvl 49 wizard, but I continue to work. I finally had all blue items on me and today, when I have lots of friends, I can finally say I did something important.

So, when you guys think of quiting, think about this: You were once killing some boars with white weapon; Today you are raiding caves like a maniac; and tomorrow just depends on you, and how you get along with other people.

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

17. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    My Essay For You Talisman Online

Hi!My nickname is donut sometimes people call me peanut in game. Firstly, I am going to start off with my warmest congrats to Talisman Online! Happy 3rd Anniversary and a very Merry Christmas to everyone reading this post! Santa Claus is coming to town! It has been already 3 years since Talisman Online was launched and I am here again for another Anniversary Essay!

With the growing popularity of online video games, there have been anecdotal reports suggesting that these games are highly addictive, with some gamers spending in excess of 40 to 50 hours per week playing. I am game addicted myself but however, I always draw a clear line between work and gaming.

Some people play computer games just to relax and have fun, but some are very serious about their games and always prefer to win. But I would prefer to a play a game just to have some fun, rejuvenate my body and soul and enjoy the company of my friends.

For me, playing Talisman Online means to have lots of fun, no matter whether you win or lose, it is the spirit of the game that counts. For example, when I am bored, I prefer to play a game of duel, where my friend and I will duel each other and try out different strategies. Sometimes, it gets kind of funny when we do silly things like chasing each other during a duel and duelling without weapons. It eases the tension out of my body from the daily work like school homework and the upcoming exams. Playing Talisman Online also keeps me happy and which makes my day fun and exciting. So I just play my game with the intention of having fun.

In addition, playing Talisman Online helps me to be in the company of my friends. The sense of humour of my friends coupled with a game makes it more fun and entertaining. For example, when we play a game of teamwork in a scenario, Chill Wind Cave, we tend to make funny words and laugh at each other, this made the scenario very enjoyable even though we died a couple of times trying to pin the bosses. Rewards from the scenario bosses are not always good, most of the times are green drops sadly, but however, it is a truly fun experience where we can work together as one. I really enjoy the company of my friends.

There are many other games that I play just for the fun, but Talisman Online is one of the best games I come across so far. Not only it is free to play, it is still updating frequently with better graphics, new maps, new interface, new system, new gem inlaying, moderating character attribute like fairies doing Critical Healing and new mounts etc. I am happy that there are discounts in T-P shop during event time like this Christmas Sales.
    Playing games keeps me happy, and helps me relax from a stressed out routine. Therefore when I play a game I just play to relax and have fun, winning or losing doesn’t matter. Once again, Happy 3rd Anniversary Talisman Online and this concludes my essay. Signing off, Donut.

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

19. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    So i have been plaing TO for quite a longtime now and i had time to thing abut the question"Which char is best to chose whitout TPs"

I am currently playing with a monk in Big Fish called BgOtRaDnEvO.And im goin very well with it all thou im not a tp buyer.so heres a little tips to decide wether or not u made he right choise by taking this char without tps.

1st-assassin

The assassin is pritymuch made like the tamer-High dmg low Hp and Def

But alot of assassins are with 17k def and 20k HP...wich is natural if they use TPs.And lets not mention that their items in the shop cost THE MOST from all other classes.So u can make a nice tank with TPs but without ur just gonna stay a dmger ifu dont find a quick way of making gold #20

2nd-Fary

We all need Farys for caves like Fp or sometimes LW and higher caves.But here comes the problem with farys.They might not need high rank gears or SUPER HP.no they just need a good heal along with a respectable def and HP

The heal isnt hard to achive but it needs mana...and mana needs recovery from time to time and if ur in a cave like BC or higher when the boss takes more than 10mins ur gonna run out of manna in no time.Wich means u need a pet with battle mana recovery,wich means u need TPs or alot of luck to drop good.Well even if u drop good its kinda hard to get 1k gold just from drop.and a nice pet cost like 1k 900g.Wich is the problem with farys.But farys lvlin outside of caves are no need for TPs.

3rd-Wizard

So the wizard is quite a good choise to make when not buying TPs.Becouse the wizzard rearly tanks(only TPs buyr wiz can tank)they just dmg in cave and when lvling a wizard can be quite good he just needs a little gold not like the assassin tons of gold.The reason the wizz is so good at lvlin outside cave is cuzz he has the most AOEs.The blades especialy have an impresive AOE wich slows down enemy and strikes them.For a nice lvlin outside caves u just need alittle gold wich u can get from a nice drop#20.So to be a good dmg in cave u need blade wep (sword is also good but its like the assassins simi attack)The sword is only good for boses so u dont steel aggro from the real tank.And thats all i think for wizz.This maybe the best char to play without TPs.

4rd-Monk

Ok now comes the monk.Something in between.I’m having a monk and its just a little more gold u need to become a good tank.In my surver(i think in all but...)the monk items are cheapest.I got my armguard 55 +6 blue for 45g-but when u calculate it only the combination +4-5 cost 50g atleast so the monk isnt hard to get items.The problem comes when u need a weapon +Very rearly u can get a staff from acioner + and with right inherece and the shovel isnt and exception.Yes alot more shovels are been sold but not +6 So to + ur weps ur gonna need gold and in the best case scenario ur gona spend 100-140g for + to +6.thats if u dont fail more then 1-2 times.

5th-Tamer

So the tamer is gonna be a chalenge if u want it to go strong without TPs.It is possible but its gonna take time cuzz the tamer is counting on elimination the target before it gets to u.So ur gonna need alot of +7 items and the wep is also gonna be a prob cuzz not much are been sold in acioner.Tamer is a dmger in cave(most of the times)cuzz of his low def and hp.it can become a good dmger just by + one or two items and + ur wep so u kill the lured mobs faster.In boss situation the tamer shloud w8 a little for the tank to take enough aggro and then start to dmg.So prety much without TPs the tamer isnt going to be something extreme.

Well thats all from me hope i helped u and if u need to know somethin else about classes just let me know and i will try and fix it ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
  20. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.