1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Online Blog and Article Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Mira Game' started by ogreman, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    hi world!now I’m sharing my expressions about Talisman Online with you:

HOW I MET TALISMAN ONLINE:
    it was 2 years ago, I only had bad PC but like to play MMO, so I tried to find 1 low settings MMO and I saw the screenshots of TO, I thought: “oh, this game is beautiful but with small size and low settings requirement, that’s good!” so I created 1 account and joined game. After creating new assassin in Light in Darkness, I played and I like this game because it’s not hard to find how to do the Quest like other MMO, good graphic and I felt more exciting with it after I joined 1guild and met many friends from other countries.

TRAVELLING TO MANY SERVERS:
    yes, as I told you, my first server is Light in Darkness and then I felt tired with grinding so much, I quitted for some months.After that, I tried to find other MMOs have good gameplay, nice graphic and low settings like TO but I couldn’t, so I decided to come back with TO when I heared that it opened 2 new servers in Treasure: Flawless Jade and Brilliant Diamond, I chose FJ and created 1 assassin too because I like assassin in all MMOs. But after 2 months, I went abroad for job and I was busy at that time so one again, I left TO.1months ago, my job was good and I have more times for games now, so I decided not find other games anymore, I want to come back with my love game: Talisman Online, so I chose 1 server with the highest population: Soaring Phoenix, and that’s the first time I created 1 wizard to learned how to attack from far

MY ACTUAL CHAR:
    hmm, I want to say that I traveled again with new server, because Soaring Phoenix has the highest population but it’s a old server too, many people reach maximum lvl and everything is expensive with 1 newbie like me .So I moved to Star Sapphire because it’s the newest server, I was very happy when I saw a lot of people in Green Scarp at the first day of this server, it’s easy to find 1 team for doing Quest. The world chat always be “gzz” when 1 people reach higher lvl, so I decide to stay in this server. I come back to my favourite character: assassin because I like melee attack class more than magic. And after I joined SoarSphinx guild, I met many good friends: COMODO, Sueichiro, credo95, CriminaL, StoneFlake, Krak, etc..; we help each others like a family. Especially, my character’s name is BloodyJustice, they call me with shorter name is: BJ; at first time, I didn’t like that name (you know the reason with BJ-many 18+people know what does it mean) but I’m happy because I have good friends, so even when in my country-Vietnam, we have 1 other version of this game too with Vietnamese language and easier (monbster are weaker+higher drop rate), but I still choose to play Talisman Online because I like the communication in here.I left many times but I came back many times too, now I decide to stay with this game till it die, lol.

-MY EXPERIENCE WITH TALISMAN ONLINE:
    not too much, because I’m low level now: 44 and didn’t reach higher lvl before; but I like to make money by buying cheap items in Auctioneer and selling with higher price later- be rich first and then be strong later. My advice for you: “Making more friends always be better than having more enemies”, so try to be friendly and creat good relations because we’re in global game, not personal game of anyone.

P/S: sorry for my bad English because I’m Vietnamese, I hope you can understand my feeling and what I want to say correctly.

2. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    HI all I am DEV known as DEVS from earth and seas . I have been active on To since 1 year this is my first MMO RPG game, TO was given to me by my college mate my first impression about TO was lol its a stupid booring game well changed my opinoin later but My journey in earth and seas was wonderful got a whole new friends have a lot of time to learn team work and strategies had a wonderful chance to be with lot of people .I am a Wizard in game i was very unhappy that i am wizard cant tank like sin and monk when i leveled up to 70 when i was in top ranking list i found out that the easiest way to level up is only through wizard or fairy .I was little bit upset because the server was marooned beacause lot of players left game but i am happy now because they are back :) with the new patch and new level up caps ,the graphics in the new patch are amazing liked it a lot especially Flying and underwater travels yet ofcourse miss the teleport fairy #7.

My story in TO started with Wizard lvl 1-10 was booring 11-25 was little bit fun but later on with caves i got very interested i was waiting to tank the caves when i was lvl 40 bought t-points and made my self tank to tank the caves snake cave and ratten cave it was very fun helped low levels later on interest came on Hapiness Hall wow the cave which i still go because if u do it correctly this is the best place for drops and i tanked this cave when i was level 55 its very hard for wizards to level up till level 60 but from 60-70 its like you dont even know that u leveled up .

my experience with wepon talisman all wiz’s were forcing me to go with ssc gears and go for words my interest was on cs so i got up to pvp set and got my self blade i buyed blade from one of my friend for 50 gold and went into guild demense waited for lag to go down and used the blue bead wow upgrade sucess it was really fortune then made it +6 it was easy to make it +6 from +6 to +7 it took me 7 large emralds from +7 to +8 i got 2 combinations failed from +8 to +9 i got 4 combinations failed and from +9 to +10 it was like i was gonna get my self killed it was like life and death thing for me and my friend with me during the combinations my friend was literally closing his eyes because of the tension i got 6 fails and for 7th combination i just used on titanium stone went to blacksmith just after placing the Large emerald checked the lag it was 330 ms waited for a minute it was 137 ms done said 3, 2 , 1 and combine voila combined #20 and found my self with aura day by day i feel my self getting more acquinted with the game :)

3. bloggy

bloggy BamBam

Credit:
    The day I found Talisman Online was not a surprise, I was just looking for a game to amuse myself, so I started playing TO and I liked it really liked the story, the characters left me with high spirits and went up my courage to play Talisman online.
    As time went on I was playing without knowing much, even more so I was learning, after a long time since I was already more experienced in online talisman invited my friends have made several bets, we created an assassin’s level and make bets worth of 30 to 60 gold to see who took the first level 40, this was one of the things most marked in Talisman Online, I play it’s been over two years remember when he gave a ring level of luck when he came on Saturday I was going caves to drop items xD ’very exciting ... Since then I got level 68 with my assassin made plenty of friends and enemies, even got to leave my TPS assassin stronger and now I play with pride.
    I am Brazilian, more thanks to Talisman Online learned much English, when he was at school English test I always got on well, but this is by living with Talisman Online.
    Game and I speak for those who do not play and is looking for a thrilling game will play TALISMAN ONLINE. Thanks

4. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hi, I want to tell my story but it is not a story I'm happy that served as examples to be mentioned.3 years ago my mother died after which i fell into depression and began using drugs although this is shameful and the truth, I was almost divorced, my wife was pregnant then I attend a treatment center, said not much, when my wife had our daughter I decided to stop using drugs but it needs something to make me forget the drug was then that a friend mine showed me the talisman online when my daughter was born and my wife was in the hospital to escape the temptation to go back to drugs because I was alone I started to play talisman online,the game's quests,equipment,pvps and pves,scenarios,and funny players,occupied my time, the game made me forget the world outside of it, i forgot all my problems and it gave me true happiness at last,I would like thank talisman online for giving me a new life because it made me stop doing all the stupid things i normally do,and awkardly enough,it is the same age as my daughter.... thanks for all Team Talisman online ... thanks for giving me a new life ... and geting back my family ... and for giving me great friends and unforgettable moments ..!!!!

Sorry for my english,i am brazilian :)

5. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    TO is a game filled with many different players. A place where you can become someone different to who you are in rea life. You are given roles per class: The tamer, The wizard, The Monk, The fairy, The assassin.
    Each class surely has its benefits and decides which position in the team you will be put in.
    But of cause I wont be talking about that. . .

As it was already stated TO is a multicultral place. There are many players from all around the world. I am an english speaking person and I do play with people who dont speak english.
    Sometimes if a person is frustrated with me because I cant speak thier language, they will repeat things often. I would just open up a browser window and use 'google translate'. This helps in communicating with the players more. Also they do appreciate from experience of cause.

I love everyone's individual inputs into the game. Sometimes there are fight over the world chat though: but I find these quite funny. Whether its someone being called 'noob' or told to 'eat floor'. It goes back to understanding. Some people will make interpretations of these insults and maybe take them to the next level and go a whole step further.

Does this create a bad playing environment? No. I think it create a much more competive play environment. TO offers a 'T-points purchase' service. I find useful (y). Well anyway, so this service allows you to purchase some cool stuff from the Shop with can only be accessed with T-points. When you are called a 'noob' its because you are either weak or cannot play as well as some 'pros'; wether it is technique of play, etc. With my T-points I spend them on 'Ruby Chests' and 'Emerald Chests', which I use to + my weapon talisman or armour. All the +10 players carry on and brag and put down the 'noob' who isn't +10. This is what makes a person go out to buy T-points and become the stronger one!

I'll leave this here and keep it a rather short essay. Ill just end it and say: Leave it up to the duel.

6. lungema

lungema Club Swinger

Credit:
    Talisman isnt my first game online, but its the longest game i have ever stuck with it..XD I know this game from my leader in Tales of pirates(my first game online), he got hacked there and want to start a new game. He tell many loyal members include me to join talisman. Thats the story how i play this one. Its about 1 year and now i am the only one who still play talisman....T.T
    My best friend in talisman is KageMitsu. I know him in my first game online. Only two of us who active in talisman to lvl 70. He got an accident. He got banned permanent.....T.T When i know that, i feel realy sad and will stop playing this game. I dont have any passion to play this game for a moment. I dont know why, i just come back to talisman again to reach my dream. I am about lvl 63 when he got banned. I keep moving forward alone and finaly get my first goal. Become level 70 XD....

Thanks to my master soulblader from RIOT because he help me a lot to gain level. I am lucky to get him as my master. RIOT is my first guild too. But i leave it because they didnt speak english much. Then i go to Circo,RIOT again, XION, then QuebecGOLD. I feel comfortable in QuebecGOLD. Have a very nice member like TigerGrip,Fizzwizz,Tueur,Dragone,Thinami,Juanas,Tetsuo,linda,rhada, and many more ^^...

Its a sad to realize the fact that many of them arent active anymore. Its because they(include me too) are bored to WAIT UNTIL NEXT PATCH and when patch come, they still not back T.T Maybe its because the patch didnt give a big lvl cap and new purple set like all player hope. Its realy a great loss. Oh yes....i have a friend that help me soo much. He is StarScream. Soo fun to run cave with him and he help me a lot in my quest. Now he isnt active anymore.

My best memorable stories is when i win a big in event. In my first game online, i'm known as the event master because i always win a lot in game event. When event start, i open 2 acc to get more chance to win the GM trade...XD

I get 1 Titanium stone and 1 blue magic bead from that event, from that item i got my first tiger +7. Its the first +7 in my life lol. And until now, its still the only +7 in my life XD. But at least i do it with the fair way. Never bot,never scam, help some random people. There is one another event which looks like the last one. But GM give a stupid item. I won a meta wand from that event. Not bad.....better than nothing.

Finaly, we arrive at the last. If you asked me why i write my life here? Its because of a good reward lol. I know another way to get gold, by upload a fan arts. But i cant draw anything. Soo when i see this event, I decide to join. Maybe i will won and defend title as the event master(at least to my friend...XD).

if you expect more,DO MORE....(never asking for someone's gold....it would break my pride as a human being)...I'm soo sory if you dont understand my english...trust me, i do my best...XD

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

8. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    30/12/2008, Sunday

Just another fight with parents; this thing become so usual these days, I’m not even caring. I hate every day I spend in this house, I feel like a desperate man, stuck on a desert. No matter which direction you go, it’s same; no water and vultures waiting in skies, to tear your flesh apart. As I always do, I opened computer, and checked forums if anything interesting going on.I didn’t see a thing, which made me worse. Desperation is a bottomless pit, there is no end in falling.Tomorrow is Christmas, and I don’t have anyone to celebrate with. I don’t know what to do.Sometimes I just feel like. . . end this meaningless life. . .

31/12/2008, Monday

That’s it, somewhere in the world, people is getting drunk right now, and enjoying their nights, and here I am, downloading a game I found on internet. How pathetic I am. Well, luckily the game looks like something really nice called Talisman Online. I made an account real quick and started to play. I choosed a class called "Assassin". As started to play,I really enjoyed the game, and I found something called "Small Ruby" which I have no idea what’s it for. The time passes quickly and when the clock hit,23:59 everybody in game celebrated each other, I felt really better in most desperate time.God. . . I liked that game. . .

02/01/2009, Wednesday

I improved in game, but still cannot use "WORLD" function for some reason. but I can whisper to other people,I already met someone from Greece, so cool.To be honest, I REALLY liked that game. The quality, the creativity,the heart warming people. . This game is AWESOME ! ! !

05/01/2009, Saturday

I really improved, I can use "WORLD" function now, I can ask people to help me. How generous, everyone is willing to help me. I had a pet, a little Panda. It’s so cute and throws pink, heart shape bubbles. Oh, by the way the I talked to a girl ,an ordinary talk turned into a conversation, and we became friends. And I learned almost the quarter of the players, in this game is just girls. Guess I was just wrong huh ? Girls ACTUALLY plays online games.

06/01/2009, Sunday

I have a master now ! This man is a saint, he teaches me so many things, and he’s 26 years old. I call him "Daddy", he gets angry then I send those a-little-cat-that-just-spoiled-a-bowl-of-milk looks and his heart melts, and sends me smiles.

08/01/2009, Tuesday

Today at cram school, when we were at the third lesson, my head started to ache. Not exactly a pain but it’s like something squeezing the inside of my head. I told my mother and when we got the results of many tests at hospital, it appeared I’m having a depression, and doctor told me to visit a psychologist. When we got, all she done is talking,talking and talking. After that she shut up, she gaved me medicine and told me they will make me fell better. I really don’t care about the medicines, all I care right now is going to home and play talisman online.

10/01/2009, Thursday
    Spending my whole days with Talisman Online. I don’ t feel like sick in those last days. I had entered a guild, it’s sooooooo cool. Everyone helps each other, and I don’t wanna act greedy but guild quests are giving quite amount of money. The main new is I got my first mount, a tiger. God, it feels like flying when I ride, so cool

13/01/2009, Sunday

The medicines really work, I feel wonderful. Ever since I play that game everything went so smoothly. I taked my first blue weapons, and my master told me I can improve them with emeralds. I’m going to a place named Snake Cave. When I enter monsters killed me with a single blow. I asked help from my master and I made my first party with high levels, I felt like king when I was with them. After the cave we just sitted to ground and talked. I learned there are people from even Norway. But most of the players are from Brazil. We talked about our countries and hobbies. I don’t remember just how many months since I had that much fun. And when I was just logging off, I felt a feeling. I never felt like this before. I just stood up from my chair, opened the window and had a deep breathe. I felt different. Tomorrow, at the doctor I had the shock of my life. The Medicine I took was PLACEBO, in the other name CANDY. Doctor said only reason I can get better in a short time, is the joy I had from this life. I was so shocked, couldn’t said anything. When I arrived home, I kissed my
    computer, and shoutted in the "WORLD", Thank You Talisman Online. . .

Pages from My Dairy :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
  9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

10. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    This is an article about that you should never do in Talisman Online!

1. The most important thing: never, but never give you account and password to another player !

2. Never try to trade your account or sell it because the scammers have programs for false gold.

3. Never go in a hard cave without fairy or tank. The fairy is very important because she heal and you can`t die. The tank is also very important because if you don`t have tank the mobs or boss will kill all your teammates. Don`t try to lure if you don`t have many hp and def.

3. Never pay golds to go in caves if you have guild. Search for help in guild.

4. Never buy items before you look in auctioner. There items are cheapest. You can buy items cheap and resell them. This is a good way to make gold.

5. Never + rank your items from low lvl. My suggestion is:

lvl 10 weapon +1
    lvl 20 ewapon +1
    lvl 30 weapon +3
    lvl 40 weapon +4 - +6
    lvl 40-50 items +3 - armor +4
    lvl 50 weapon +6
    lvl 50-60 items +6 - +7
    lvl 60 weapon +7 - +10
    lvl 60-70 items +10
    lvl 70 weapon +10

6. Never break guild rules. The guild is very important in game. The guild members help you. The GQ give you many experience. So try to respect the guld and help if you are high lvl.

7. Never borrow someone with gold. Only if he/she if a good friend and if you know him very good. But never borrow much gold. you will never got it back.

8. Never pk someone if you have gold at you. You can put the gold in werehouse. Also, never pk someone with strong guild and without reason. You will pay after...

9. Never buy a weapon blue if is very expensive. You can make reputation. Will be very good. You will make lvl faster and you will drop good.

10. Never pay many golds for mount at low lvl. At lvl 20-40 you need a tiger +0 - +3. You must buy a +7 mount from lvl 60+ to lure in caves and make them faster.

11. If you are fairy, never heal a player who make lure. All the mobs will attack you and you will die.

12. If you are wizzard and have low lvl in cave, never use aoe if you don`t have a fairy. You will die easy.

13. When you buy many Pet Food from a stall, be farefull because some players put the Pet food very chap in silvers, and some pet foods are in gold.
    ( I made 200g in this mode one day :D )

11. rikukanu

rikukanu BamBam

Credit:
    Talisman online is such a great game it was my first game i ever played on the computer so i didn't know what to do i was really shy never ask or help or caves i started to join a guild at lvl 30 when i was bored cuz when you low lvl there is nothign to do thats fun but when i join guild i met the best leader ever Shindong he is the best on out server im lvl 75 now and there is always somthing to do like PK caves farm or GQ i have a very bad laptop i always lag but thankfully TO is small and don't lag it is a great game i want everyone to know about it with the new patch i thought it would be impossable to get new purple but it turns out my class is needed to stop aoe and DD i am a sin and we are one of the best class if you know how to use us right TO is the best game in the world

12. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    a year and 6 months ago,i was looking for an online game with the good characteristics Such as good graphics and good environment, i was then studying at high school, a friend of mine,who is my neighbour, recommended to me some games,among them was talisman Online quickly investigate it and loved it, i really like its official page, I enrolled and then download.

After the installation i didnt wait a second to start playing it, between the 5 professions i chose assasin because he is a character style and courage,he is just like me from my perspective.

As talisman Online is my first online game,i was and still am though,very dedicated when it comes to leveling,it was all beds of roses,till i had to do SC. As I didn't know it was so strong a cave,I decided to enter alone, then i got attacked by two snakes and died under a second :D,
    But that does not take away my dedication, because it was amazing,i had never seen such great graphics, the missions,the map everything was perfect, after a while I met many friends including Latin as I am, I helped much upload of lvl, in caves, the Boss, etc.

Then that was lvl40 already understood throughout the game that as of today still playing with love and passion for my friends and all that and lived in, as in lvl48 in reputation of vast Mountain I met a beautiful girl and are today still together playing talisman Online, lvl60 I established my own Guild to have all together friends who helped me and now I help people whenever they need help.

Talisman Online is a very special Game,i hope it never ends

Talisman Online leaves in my heart... <3

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

14. rikukanu

rikukanu BamBam

Credit:
    well i am a sin one of the best if not the best and i LOVE to duel and today i will teach sins how to duel cuz most people think sins are weak and are useless that is very WRONG if you know how to use a sin then you will be able to beat anyone 1v1 as a sin first off i say the best choice is pvp gear cuz its vit/crit/and ele risit which is great for tanking too first you start off with rush then soul you SHOULD wait 5 seconds most people use cry right away that is bad after 5 second you cry then 2x posion bash then sting after that thye should combo you and you skill points will reset so just keep useing sting tell you rwach the 5 point then bash tel lyou win you hsould always use bash on the 3rd 6th and 9th point the rest are the same and weak hope this helps i love SIIIIINS :D

15. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

16. nooblet

nooblet BamBam

Credit:
    When i stared Talisman Online it was really great. What made the game greater was how much people really cared about you injoying the game when it came to war events and guild thing it blew my mind how much things will keep your attention without getting bored. I can't buy Tp so it really hard for me to + my these but cuz of this site you help alot :) after i post this i will go on TO and farm CWC for golden weps :D this is one of the best games out there and its really small the purple really helps us people with no gold the game owners thought of everything i love them :)

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

18. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hey... I really love this game, I love the players, the characters and all ... I remember the moments when I was a noob, I really didn't know what to do.That was in March 2009 i saw one of lanner talking about this game many times.So i dowloaded it next day .When I started to play was very hard to play without any guide Killing mobs solo was a real adventure for me.I created a fairy and actually i love my decision.Step by step, I started to learn all about game and now look at me: That 'noob' fairy is now level 66.I met lots of people from all around the world and now, they all are my friends. I will never forget the moments when someone helped me .Now a days after becoming lvl 66 i am kinda busy with ssc rep.Trying to get purples for fairys is easy and i am proud to be a fairy.I have a lot of experience in this game, everytime I got scammed, sold something important at NPC or not to know how to merge talisman... I learn from my mistakes and I have never repeat them. Hmm... let's say something about scenarios. They weren't a problem for me, for a fairy where as my other lanners try hard for an LW .I think that fairies are the best characters because they can help the others, having good damage.So that was my experience in TO

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

20. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Talismanonline, a game designed for all classes of people who has access to the internet, regardless of caste, creed, sex and religion. More over, its free to play- all the more reason to enjoy a fantastic MMORPG.

I have played a lot of stand alone games. Such as NFS series, Mass effect, The sims etc, ranging all genres of games but none has me hooked to the PC for 10 hours a day and full day on weekends.

I have played most classes in the game except for fairy (some friends told me its quite hard to level up with a fairy) so I chose not to use this class. My main character class is an assassin but I also have lvl 60+ monk and wizard, lower level tamer, which I plan to level up soon. I actually started my first character with a wizard, but then I found that I’m a hack ‘n’ slash kind of player, so I started the monk and assassin after I reached lvl 61 on the wiz.

Now, my main character is the assassin, and I stopped playing the wizard mainly because of the lower HP and def plus im not a very good range player. It was very difficult at first because in 2006, it was very difficult to get T-points, as MOL portal wasn’t tied up with miracle castle, so the only way was to borrow Credit Cards from friends and have to pay the amount plus tax, so it was expensive. But now I can buy TPs every month through MOL portal and it’s a lot easier to build up my character (s) and a lot cheaper than buying with a credit card because there’s no end user tax involved (usually 12.5% with a credit card), so I can get more TPs than before.

What I like about the game is the variety of people, from all over the world, I have friends from the far east such as Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, etc., and to the far west like the USA, Canada, Brazil, etc.. Sometimes I see the game as a playable version of facebook, where we can interact in real time, share some jokes, have some fun together, etc. it’s also a virtual world where we can be ourselves and forget about all about the job related stress, personal problems, etc.. and I find that PK wars, BPW and Duels are fun too. But mostly the company of online friends is on of the best virtual comfort (literally) there is in any social network or any MMORPG I’ve joined or played.

Talismanonline is a fantastic MMORPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.