1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Online Blog and Article Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Mira Game' started by ogreman, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

2. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    My Talisman journey all began when I was bored with playing my previous
    game, which at that time was a game called Tibia. Which was back in 2007.
    I would check often for different games and never found one that caught
    my attention... My neighbor then told us (me and my boyfriend) about finding a
    cool game called Talisman Online so I went and read about it and
    thought this looks like an interesting game. Downloaded the game and
    logged on the to the Character Creation .... have to admit I tried
    them all... too bad there isnt a female assassin character....hint hint
    wink wink. As time went by on the 2 different accounts and
    characters I made seeing as only 3 characters per account and there are
    5 character classes. I finally found that I really enjoyed being a wheel
    fairy, I also like the assassin but wished for a female.. Cant see
    myself as a male too well....lol. At this point i deleted all chars and
    started my second fairy... again a wheels fairy and enjoyed all the
    adventurous quests and scenarios. Then one day out of the blue I decided
    to pk my friend over and over and went red...just playing around. So I
    stripped my character and sold all the stuff i could made yet another
    character and sent the stuff to the new fairy... mind you this is my 3rd
    deleted the red character and now I am lvl 58 fairy with mosty +6
    equipment. Oh i forgot to meantion I am on the server "Earth and Seas"
    and have enjoy meeting people from all over the world. There are so
    many people that reached out a hand to help out and now I am more then
    happy to do the same.. I cant wait till each patch comes out with new items
    and exciting adventures. I have noticed that the drops have changed
    in the almost 2 years I have been playing Talisman Online...Pet Food does
    not drop as often and gems are the same... Which brings me to prices...I
    know it is a game but come on how does the economy affect the prices in game,
    I remember when I first stated playing Pet Food was like 20 silver to 50
    silver... and Small Ruby was no more then 1 gold. On the last patch I like the
    there were new items pets and mounts and cant wait to see what the Talisman
    Online Team comes up with next to surprise us and entertain us for years to come.
    I have to admit also there are some people I have met on here that have decided to
    no longer play but there is a new friends to meet and new adventures to go on daily

3. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Hello everyone my name is Brooke, and my characters name is EndLessBEAUTY. I have played alot of other online games but Talisman Online is by far the best game i have ever played. I rate this game a 10/10. I was a Total noob i will not deniy that, but one day i was wishing that i could meet a nice master that could help me out teach me and explain things to me and one day i found that Guy. The guy i speak of is Alvin, his characters name is Wolfe witch also has a amazing essay. Wolfe has tought me so much now i can solo caves and all that good stuff. Me and wolfe are now dateing and we are very happy if it wasnt for this great game i would not have him in my life. Also i think this game will go on for decades to come. I know myself that i will be playing this wonderful game until the day comes that i will not be able to use my hands, and when that happens i will just get a computer that i can control with my Mind because this game is amazing. one flaw that i know i dont like is that, you can’t use the Pots while your in battle unless you have the ones that you can use in battle. Witch isn’t that bad but it isn’t good that you cant it is annoying at some times but it makes since once in awhile. other then that it is a awsome game and no other flaws as far as i can see. Also the Weekend events are so awsome i love them!
    I first started playing talisman because i seen one of my Friends playing and was like OMG!! that looks AWSOME let me try so i downloaded it and began to play. My first character was a Assassin i made a Assassin because they looked awsome Sad to say i could barly even move at first and i got frustrated a bit because i was like "i dont have time for this because it takes years to lvl" but then i got to lvl 7 and i started lvling faster and was able to move and i instantly fail in love with Talisman Online. also the fighting system is great i love it, On most other games you can just double click your target and sit there BORING!! talisman is by far thee best game EVER!!!
    Also me and Wolfe dont have alot of Golds but we have so much fun we would love to have good items but thanks to this game we found eachother so basically we are as rich as can be as long as we are together. it would be a Honor for one of us to win the essay contest but if we dont we enjoyed writeing about this awsome game. :D I LOVE Talisman Online. also i love how friendly the GM’s are on here on most other games the GM’s will just sit and laugh at you and not do anything or not even reply to you. Also i love the fact that you can be a Monk,Fairy,Wizard,Sin,Tamer, but i wish that you could be a Female monk or Female Sin or a Male Tamer but keep the fairy only female unless there are guys that want to be a fairy haha :) but other then that the character selections are awsome i love this game. Also something that i would love to see would be a gem that you can buy from a Npc for like 100g or something that will take the Bound Status off any item because i was a noob and have awsome items to sell but they are bound haha. Also i would love to see a few more quests for the lvl’s like 30-40 and 40-50 ect. beaucase you have to grind your butt off to lvl from that lvl’s and some people just up and quite because they are to lazy to do that. and i would perfer no one to stop playing Talisman Online because the more people there are the better it is because then you make more friends and have more people that you can pass your wisdom on to and so forth.

4. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Friends maintain immense abandon of sources to develop a good relationship between two people. As we general say friends’ interpretations must be honesty, straightforward to each other. They ought to agree each other’s opinions. They support self-awareness to each other. They don’t walk away when troubles come to them but to give them hands. Such civilization of friend identities put my self into a den deeper and deeper. The more I experience the more I recess friends are definitely brutal, deceived and distrustful.

In Talisman Online, there is always a player you met, who as time passed, became your best friend. However he/she can turn out to be your worst enemy. This is my story I want to share with all Talisman Online players.

According to my empirical of self-esteem in friendship that I have realized friends who take an advantages form each other. They are relentlessly impact their sentiments. They approach you when they need you, but they never regard you when you need them. There are too many evidences that show how and why my friends betrayed me all the time. The next few paragraphs will talk about one of my friends. Through out the incidence has occurred me that I am thoroughly assured friends are selfish, distrustful, foolish, and sorrowful. My past memory has frequency consecutively emerged in my brain that my best friend has betrayed me again and again.

Since I am in All Stars, I have met several best friends. Of all, one of them is the special one. We went hunting in scenarios together, team up at PK arena together and we even shared the gold we had. Such of happiness made us even closely like blood brother. We were all well known by everyone in the server because we were always doing things together. Not only this but we also helped each other when faced bad players (referring to Player Killers, PKers in short form).

We are both lvl 66 assasins, when everyday is just all about hunting veteran boss (Veteran Green Tree Ghost is the main one we usually hunt), something changed my life in "All Stars" server. I met a girl player who i liked a lot and adores her. She has a lot of things some other girls don’t have and we had been together for nearly a year. During that year, my best friend and I went out together with her in a scenario cave SSS (Scenario Seven Stars) and we had lots of fun fighting with the "Bright Crystal Killer" and the "Red Bat Killer" twin bosses together. She always comes to us all the time, whether or not if it is for cave hunts or veteran boss hunt and said that we made a great team.

Our good days did not last long, because i found out that my best friend has been secretly dating my girlfriend! This was never base on rumors or gossips from other players as I never trust that. I saw them together sweet talking on my sub character while trying to sell off a blue Loyal Toast Chain Simitar near Stone City. We gradually broke up…

Confronting frustrations that I recessed the reasons why my friends had chosen to cheat on me, because I was too dependable on my friends. I shared my secrets and feeling. I sacrificed most of things which have never thought to achieve them back. Being excessive in believe people who never shared their secrets or thoughts with me. Profoundly we concern if we really find ones who we can trust on. Then we should treasure them but not to destroy them.

Friends are variety groups of people who help each other, comfort to each other, and encourage each other. However, they can destroy our feeling of human dignities. They can grab every thing you have and gone for permanently. Friends could bring happiness or could give hand to you to be succeeded. But at the same time it also can be revise of the opposite sides or make you lost even more than he or she helped you gain. There has such proverb saying “the more love you receive the more pain you pay” it is truer than ever since.

5. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Awwww!!! Life is getting boring, Are there no games which can attract me? Just when i was complaining, my friend called me. "Yo, i know you getting boring at home"(As usual, Andy know that i have been rotting at home and thus recommand me MMORPG), Come on, cut the crap, what you want to recommand me now? After 'Aguring', he finally say, that he found about TO and recommand me to play. As i was boring i decided to try it out.I admit it, at start i was boring because of my low attack and the same skill.I remember my first drop is "Small Emerald". As i was a newbie i sold it for only 2 Silver.(market price was 5-6g). But i feel contend at that time. Cause it is my first deal at that time.

As i am a 'hardcore' gamer, it took me only few days to understand basic thing. Master system,Pve, Team and Etc and took me a week to reach lv 30++. First time i buy my T point, i buy many alice lucky box hoping to get a lv20 pet But i get lot of energy stone. I remember when i pay someone for Solo HH. That guy(sin lv66) ask me to wait inside HH because he need to get his stuff after i pay him 2g. I thought he was Lv66 and with pretty good gears, he will not lied to me. But after a while(20-30 min) he still haven come in to the cave). After i leave the cave he kick me out of the team. I was angry because of the patent scamming. I talk in world about him. But his guild member keep cover up for him. At this point of time, I learn my lesson and wanted to tell all the people "Pay them after they has done the cave" . I wanted to let go of this unpleasent inciddent as soon as possible but he do not think it that way, During next few week, i was like in Hell. Killed by unknown people(same guild) every now and then. This show case how the high lv bully the weaking.

Despite many people interrupt my road toward lv65(At that time) but there a saying when there will, there ways. Few months later, i got to lv65, with the help of other strong guild,after reaching the max lv, i learn about Loo's and PVP purple Set!!! i began to work hard towards these two Set. After 3month, i get my Pvp's set. i was so happy and the next thing i do is to buy lot of T point to + all to 7. At this point of time, my leader allows me to do several things, create another guild and help him in city war and take few of the guild elite with me. I didn let him down, after 3months my guild is becoming stronger with each passing days. In one of the exciting City war, together with my ex-leader we join the defence sides. Waves of strong attacks is crushing us, in half an hour time, they have invaded the stair just as i thought we are losing, my friend bring 6 assasin all gear +7(Loo's set), we manage to turn the tide,push them back to their camp,slaying their flag.

2hours have passed, We WON!!!. after losing them 1month we finally won. No words can explain our joys. In my conclusion, dun ever give up, even high lvl is bullying you. get strong and revenge. this is what you should do when you get bully. :) and friend is the most value asset you can find in MMORPG.

6. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    I have rather enjoyed my Talisman Online experience over the last year or so that I have played. I love the fact that as a fairy I can heal not only myself but my team members as well while attacking monsters using the leeching needle. I have been taking my time leveling so I can enjoy the game more. I'm happy that the GMs are so quick to find botters and people that are double logged. I can't stand cheaters like that. Anyways, more about the game. I like being able to solo Happiness Hall and many of the lower level caves. I would like more quests that aren't reputation quests. I like doing those also, but they get a little boring after repeating them so many times.The graphics are awesome by the way. I would like to give props to the animator that designed them. I haven't gotten many blue item drops and I have never gotten any gold or purple drops ever, but that makes it more fun to kill monsters. I think that it just takes a lot of hunting to get good drops. Now to share my first time soloing a quest...

I first soloed Happiness Hall when I was level 38. Granted it took me a little longer to do the whole thing but I got it done by myself with no help from anyone else. I can still remember the feeling of achievement I had when I finally finished killing the last boss. I remember bragging about it to all my friends on there. I'm glad that I had my pet on me that helped with my mana level because without it I would not have been able to finish the last boss.. I wasn't able to solo it the first time I tried. It took me about 4 tries before I was actually able to do it. I was told many times that I was nuts for even trying to solo Happiness Hall, but it didn't phase me. I learned that if you take risks on the game that they usually pay off big time.

I don't get much experience off of Happiness Hall now that I am a higher level so I usually go to Fantasy Palace or Laurel Wonderland. I can't wait to be able to go to some of the other high level caves. I'm a level 44 fairy so I get a lot of invites for teams to go to Happiness Hall, Laurel Wonderland, and Fantasy Palace. I just wish that I could get more gem drops. . I rarely get those anymore. Pet food is also hard to come by these days. The prices have gone up quite a bit lately so everything is really expensive. Even though everything is more expensive and harder to get in a drop I will choose Talisman Online over TIBIA or Runes of Magic any day

7. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    All MMORPG have their own unqiue mount. Some required you to buy it using cash while other can buy using their own character money. In my views,i think that TO is the perfect combination of both. Divide Tiger can be taken using quest, while other mount such as Sliver Wolf, Holy Floater, Sea Kylin and Blue Flame house can be bought using T-point(In game cash).This mean that whether Poor player(player who do not wish to use money to but T point) or rich player(Lot of T point) is suitable to play this game)

For me,i was only hope to kill time at start so i tried out TO,Without buying any T point i can only get divide tiger. one of my frens which playing TO told me that if you reach lv 25 there is a quest for you to do.After you done you can get a free tiger, when i heard this my heart was beating very fast,i was Excited. when i see those high lv riding a tiger with extremely high speed i was hoping to get my own tiger,because it look awesome!!!

With this aim,i begins to work very hard toward lv 25. But because my weapon was green(i dun know there was master system at start). It took me about 5 days to reach that level. I Admit that it was slow, because i was a newbie at that point of time. I was not clear of many thing . the first thing i do is to take the quest when i reach lv25 in stone city-Immortal Lee. As the day is falling when i reach 25, i go to take a break and continue tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, After i eat my breakfast i online straight away, The quest required 3 scrolls. It can be taken from RC,SC and HH-last boss. My friend whose was a lv 40 tamer help me with Rc and Sc.
    Rc was a easy caves for him, with his strong pet and Bow,all mobs fall when he arrive.
    However when it reach the last boss,Evil tao beard because of it careless,we nearly die. He is a Int/Cs tamer, but most of his gear has not Id yet after his pet died because he didn heal him. The boss swing his weapon at us, hitting tamer and aoe attack both of us. The suitation is so dagerous, tamer has a low Defence and Hp, after killing the boss he left only 100+ hp. We did not encounter any diffcuties in Sc because he learn his mistakes.
    HH was helping by a kind soul. A lv 66 sin with +7 mount. Topple the cave with ease. After he helped me, he still let me join his guild. helping me in many ways.
    After i get my tiger, he Help me +3 it. so i think that TO let us meet many good people.

Now i using Sliver Wolf, but i did not sell my tiger, because it hold many memories between my friend, My leader. Words cannot express my thanks to them, what they have help have surpass normal friend. Althought they did not play already, But i will continue to think of them.

8. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    In every MMORPG games, there are different types of character. Talisman Online in no exception. The usable Jobs now are Assassin,Monk,Wizard,Tamer and fairy,these different character have their own purpose in the harder caves(scenarios).Assassin have high critical damages to kill the bosses/mobs in a instance, Monk have high defences to tank mobs and able to maintain a long period of times in bosses like Golden star's tao guo and Hong's wife with the help of fairies. Tamer have high long range damages just like wizard, they are equally important in scenarios because they enable us to finish caves in short times. Fairy cannot tank bosses and mobs, weak long distances attack compared to wizard or tamer,but they have extremely useful skills like 'Sun needle','Healing spell','Cure spell' and 'Revive spell' to make sure that her team will be able to topple the caves.

There are two types of weapons for Assassin,Daggers and Chain Scmitars. Daggers inflict high critical damages.'Posion Bash' with max out it inherence point, Increases 50% of it critical damages plus another 50% from 'Improve Cs damages' its can reach out to 2-5times of your normal hit depend on all Hit points.(Every 3 hits add 50% of damages) Therefore it is Useful for Scenarios bosses as it can knock bosses down in really short time.Nothing is perfect,this phrase can be applied to Weapon too. Dagger can only reach out to one mob per hit.In later caves all mob come in 3-5 normally. The damages of Mobs in high level scenarios is deadly, landing fairies to dangers if they tried to heal Assassin. However due to Talisman online crews, they come up with Chain Scmitar to clear up mobs(up to 5) in a time.Making job easiler for fairy and Aoe user because the mobs will not attack you unless your damages done to the mobs surpasses Assassin.This was a clear case of how assassin is importants in Scenarios with their weapons. Assassin can be used to tank Scenarios because of their high defence,Hp and most importantly their deadly critical damages,often killed the bosses/mobs before they can really do any harms to the team.

Monk was created to tank bosses or caves. IT is not wrong to say this, they have high defence,Hp and if you are using Staff they can block well also. A lv66 monk with good gear and pet can basically tank all the caves with fairy.In SSS it is wise to let monk lure all the mobs to kill "Bright Crystal Killer' and "Red Bat killer" because their Hp can easily reach out to 10k with the use of "Robust Spell"(Max out it inherence point and you get to increase 1209 hp in lv66) and their defence with the help of pet and all +7 gears they can have 14k of defence. So if they don't tank scenarios who will tank?
    Shovel, another type of weapon for Monk,have decent damages when it amass 5 break point using 5 times of Gaint Attack then after that use Gaint Burst. Not only in later part monk become useful, When a world is created no one have a very good equiment.At this point of time, monk become very useful.compared to a lv 18 purple crystal curaiss and commandent fock. Commandent have a higher defence, that mean with + ranks monk have a higher defence.

Wizard and Tamer are strong Aoe attacker. fire wizard deal an extremely high critcal damages,bow tamer can use up to three skill instancely, They all are helpful in Scenarios because they can shorten the times trememdously. Weak against physical attack is their only weakness. But who care? Attack is the best defence. Fire wizard take on enemy by their series of combo "fire dragon"-'fire spiral"-'fire burst"- 'fire barb' take out any strong player. Killing a mobs is simpler just "fire barb and dragon is enough to take out them.
    Tamer Pet is important in earlier caves.Some pet can let enemy to attack them instead of owner, Tamer can fire many arrow in few second allowing them to take no damages when attack normal mobs. Freezing and fire trap can help in many suitation. Clearing mobs or run away.
    During bosses which have Aoe, main tanker prevent the boss from hitting them with Aoe then wizard and tamer use this chance to release a series of attack to the boss. So Long range attack got it use.

i cannot explain how useful is a fairy, a good fairy is a savor of the team, healing spell which enable to regain by 706 hp in lv66 in 1.5s. together with the cure spell it can regain by 800life. sun needle is also very useful, maximse Hp by 1048, allow the user to stand agianst boss long. Shield can help to absorb up to 1367 damages
    In every team fairy is a must. But when boss have rumor, all player think is a must for tanker to take unless tanker say can give to other people. But without fairy how can tanker win a caves? So with my experiece with this game. I think Fairy is the most important in this game.

9. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    My experience with Talisman Online is actually awesome! I love this game it keeps me from being bore and i got something to do. Before I heard about Talisman Online i never knew what to do except go outside and play a little sports or go to sleep but then one day i was looking for a cool to play and on the sidebar of my computer it commercial this game Talisman Online. I try it out and really like it, cause it have a lot of missions and keeps me moving to get stronger in the game and that's what im working on. My 1st character is an Assassin name Scorpian he is now lv 53 moving up and my Wizard is lv 18 name JetStream moving up. To me and in my opininon this game is really fun, right when i found out about this game me and my friend decide to play together and work together on talisman online, my friend character is a wizard name scorpian7 and it's lv 53 to. To be honest this is the most amazing mmorpg game i played, cause i have tested other mmorpg games and i didn't like them cause of graphics and character creation. Talisman Online is actually the one and only mmorpg game that i actually stick with for a long time and still going, i haven't quit on playing Talisman Online like other mmorpg games cause I having lots and loads of fun playing this game. I also heard about these awesome events of Talisman Online 2nd Anniversary, i can't definitely wait until the next new update for Talisman Online, i heard many great things and read and perused through some of the description about the new stuff releasing like new maps, levels, and mounts and pets,that's really amazing:) Right now as im processing through the game im working on getting my Purple Greedy Wolf Battle Set for my assassins from Loo's Village Rep, so i decided to recruit more apprentices to help me get master points and i would trade those master points in to Loo's Village Rep so i can level up my rep and get My Greedy Wolf Battle Set. I know it's gonna take a long time and in the end it will be worth it and awesome cause i finally get a chance to wear a whole set of purple on me thanks to the hardwork it will payoff eventually. One of my favorite parts about playing Talisman Online is the cool mounts that Talisman Online offer for you to buy. I was gonna get the Blue Flame Horse as my mount but then i read about the next update will be realeasing another cool mount the Fire Phoenix so im gonna wait for that mount, it will be interesting and great of working on and upgrading the Fire Phoenix. Im actually i would wait to get T-Points for the Fire Phoenix, although I had never used T-Points before this time I will get to know what It will be like using T-Points to getting the cool special items you guys offer. To be honest again im actually enjoying the details and the structure of how this game goes, it's like one of those games that says if you want something you will have to work for it and that's what i like about Talisman Online. Like The Purple Greedy Wolf Battle Set for Assassins from Loo's Village, I really wanted but I have to work for them and Im Willing to do that for the Greedy Wolf Battle Set

10. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    I always played the game, talisman online was my third and best mmorpg that I played until now. When I met her I was at level 38 and she at 40, I need help to kill a boss, but alone do not have the strength, I found it in snow village she was dueling with a wizard who was then her boyfriend. She was winning him direct, I thought he was a very strong fairy duel and asked for it, but I got so fast that there was not to play, then I realized he was letting her win on purpose. Even getting it so fast I liked our duel because there was the beginning of everything. I do not know but after a while she told me that the former boyfriend had been very angry with her for a duel with me, but it's not called him hehe. As soon as I dwell on it and then I asked him to help both to help me kill the boss. After they helped me and I thanked him and went away for a while but have not seen either of them in the game. After a week I found myself doing Chi Lin with him, she is at 42 and I at level 41, but not her boyfriend left, so I had to do with other people. The other day I met her again doing quests, our level was the same and so gradually we doing quests together and talking a lot.
    In the beginning it was just friendship I enjoyed playing and talk to them every day and she also liked to be with me. Her boyfriend was slowly getting very angry with her and me, he always fought with her for me to walk and just keep talking about me to him. With the days events and I also I became friends with him also so I could stay but close to it hehe. She also even when he was still with him was sending messages to me directly, she loved me and I was enjoying it. Then with time but she was playing with me than with him, and with that he became angry and began to offend them, they fought, argued and broke up, I confess that I was not sad hehe, then the way was clear for the two but it was not what happened. He asked her to be his girlfriend again but say no, but would not return to it. And that made him angry, he begins to offend her and give her PK, it only made her stay with him but hatred and love me for trying to protect her. He saw us together every day started to go crazy, attacking him in trying to kill us, was sending several messages for me and her. Then she asked me in dating and I agreed we were in together, but now it definitely had to put up with this crazy for months hindering our love, but with time he realized that nothing was going right and decided to stop, but that's what we think we can get happy and in love for a while but he got her password and logged into your account and was sending obscene messages to the world, what did she lose her head and be so full of rage, she made a decision and deleted your char he loved and that I loved like my own truth. She had taken this decision and was sad for many days that he loved your character and I also love my beautiful fairy. After losing their precious fairy he has other characters to play with me, but still the nightmare did not end because all she did was he attacked me, even arguing that I was already annoying stand every day, she but each time but was sad and unhappy but I see it that way, I did everything to try to cheer her up for a while but I got the sadness I devoured his heart, she was tired of playing every day and have to put up with it. But finally the day came that he finally got tired and stopped to get just that our love was already very troubled, we managed to get together for a few months but our jealousy always led us to discuss and everything that had happened and was happening was our love declining but still I never stopped loving you for a second even in my moments of anger of jealousy or sadness my love for it never ended. Before Christmas we finished and after the new year a new chance did our love get together and even today we are happy :D...please pardon my poor english :)

11. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    lmost 2 years ago a fairy named ‘terra’ - was born on the Light in the Darkness server. This was the first MMORPG she had ever played and little did she know that she would not only find an enjoyable way to spend some time, but also come to meet some of the most wonderful people ever - from all over the world!! One of the very first memories so clearly remembered was the day that she saw in world chat, that a fairy was needed in HH for help. terra replied enthusiastically that she’d be happy to help. Well…she was only level 8 then, so she kind of got laughed at!! It was the start of many funny and heartwarming times.
    Back then, there was no such thing as a ‘high level’ to take you through the caves. We were ALL NOOBS and we were happy to help each other think of ways to complete the quests. We often died in caves, but when we succeeded it was victorious and we often left the cave with a new friend to team with again soon. As a fairy, terra’s job was to heal and be helpful to others. From that, came a HUGE amount of new friends from all over the world and many fun experiences. We shared such things as getting our tigers to +4 so that we could ride through HH, the pleasure of sitting in stone city leveling up our pets, because there was no other place to do it, the frustrations of trying to get ANY successful combines on weapons and equips, since if you failed, you likely went back to +1 and many other early game experiences. We had to pass on information to each other about where to find EVERYTHING, and how to 'beat' a quest and believe me…. We died a LOT trying to level up, but.. it was just all part of the game.
    As time went on, terra found herself talking to and teaming with many of the same people and learning more about them and the countries they came from. She even began to learn small bits of other languages. Here are just some of the countries her new friends were from. There is USA of course, because that’s where terra is from, and there is Brazil, Argentina, Canada, China, Italy, Australia, Germany, Russia, Poland, Philippines, Malaysia, Spain, Sweden, Vietnam, and so many more.
    That little fairy terra has these universal friends because of her open, curious, lover of all mankind ways. She is always willing to try to understand ‘broken English’ and to assist as a teammate or advisor whenever possible. She has met such great players as Crack Baby (love of her life for a year now), ALL of Jade Samurais guild (her own guild now), almost ALL of Raven Nation guild, bestest and long times friends such as mourka, mandingo, Galik, Frau Fleisch, Pain, Tzu, Gangding, MadMonk (purple), fairyprincess, KINGSTON, Eldora, Anaximander, rbs,Tremble, RandytheSlayer, nayr, blackrain8, rellikwifey, 13E7, Invince, cashis, Caitlynoh, Stardance, MUU, LilJago, Aiden, Bertoldi, Millaman, Edo, mistar, Death64, Ezarc, REDRUM, fatboy, PlantWisperer, and so, so many more.
    Sometimes we like to tell the old tales of things we did to succeed in caves and quests, such as a now unknown technique of ‘separating the callet young from Zaton in HH’. We laugh because things like that are hardly known or used now. Many of us still team together and we feel the sense of strong friendships and of superior accomplishments that can only come from being some of the first players in the game and also team with some of the newer ones who benefiy from our early, crazy experiences. Whenever we team…we know there’s going to be laughter and a lot of fun! There is no better way to spend a few (or LOTS) of hours than to be with people you really care about from all over the world

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

13. lungema

lungema Club Swinger

Credit:
    Hi all today i will write my Story on talisman online ;)
    my cousin was playing this game and he like online games and i was playing on his char but sometimes i delete his equips and buy somethings with his golds i was noob on this game but he learned me and told me good items and bad items then i learned it fast cauz the game its not hard u just need a good time and if u kill some mobs u will get it fun...
    He was lvl 61 the max lvl and he say he will help me to be like him and after 2moths i became lvl 61 but without good equipments i was killing mobs slowly and sometimes i die and when i watch my cousin when he kill mobs he is killing them with 3 hits my frist char was tamer but my brother learn me how to play on wizard not on tamer this time is my turn to start learning the game and i drop many gems but i drop large emerlade only 1x and i ddnt know what is Large Emerlade and Rubys i asked my cousin he say i use it to combine my weapon and he say i must sell it i asked him the price and he told me wen i sold it i get good equips on my wizard nothing better then Large emerlade.... I was verry happy on this time but i clicked the icon ’’Shop’’ and i saw all good gems and mounts and i asked m cousin how to get these items he say i must buy p and i asked him how to get TP? he say by real money but i must get a credit card thats not easy then my cousin say he will stop this game he is tired but after 3days he is back i asked him ’’ but u say that u will stop it’’ and he answer ’’ i tryed but i can’t all my friends there’’ and i answer ’’oh ok’’ i asked him ’’ hey u wanna com FP?’ he say ’’ sorry i can’t play to long i have to go have many things to do i will play only 30 mins and u know thats not easy to do FP in 30 mins’’...... 3 weeks later i became rich and i win a villa and car by TV show and now my mission is to made credit card and buy tp now i buyed lot tps and sometimes i dont know what to do with them cauz i make all my items +10 and my mounts and next day the new patch has realised i get surprised new lvl and new mounts and new pets and new map!!! but i ddnt know how to go on new map so i readed the news and they write how to go in new map and cave name and others.... now i became lvl 66 with new equips and on this time i get many friends from world chat and my aprentices bcame my friends and i found many friends living in the same city wih me and i created a new guilid and i add all my friends on guilid now they are lvl 66 and one guilid pk my members wihout reason and i loged on my alt i created a pk guilid and put new strong pk members but i lose 500g for 2 guilids with demense

14. amotupalli

amotupalli Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i going to write abount my TO experience here....
    first i started in 2007 in the LID server i think that is the second server , i played till lvl 43 there... then i had to stop the game.. after few days ( actually few months ) all stars started then again i started playing in all starz and there also i stopped game at lvl 40.
    after 2 years i started To in SP server..
    first i started with a wizz and i made him lvl 35 got bored, then again i started my monk...
    i played him till 32 and then paused To and again resumed it. when my monk got lvl 45 my lappy got probem... then again i had to pause game..
    after that when i got computer i started game again and played till monk lvl 70 and now my monk is vl 72...
    my most happiest moments in To are
    1) when i got my first pet and mount from quests in my first server.
    2) when i dropped my first golden and 7stats wind.
    my most embarrasing moment is:
    when i made my magicstone making skill advanced lvl 7 and found it still that makes 1 week MS and no one buy that MS..

15. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Every MMORPG has a little something about it that makes it unique from all the others, that’s the only way you can survive in competitive gaming. Some games have unique interfaces, beautiful environments and characters, outrageous items and quests, the most memorable holiday events, or the game perhaps just has a little bit of magic within itself. Talisman Online is one of those games that is not mindblowing, but neither does it not meet one’s expectations for what an MMORPG really is. There are those that would object to what I say- for many reasons that individuals harbor against the game and those authority figures, but they cannot say they were not emotionally and physically attached to this game as soon as they started.

I started out into Talisman like many others. I have played MMORPG’s before, and to me this would seem like another game that held no special qualities- but this was more then a game. Talisman Online is practically a culture that many breathe in! When I started I was lost, confused, and focused on lone wolf while leveling up. I had no master, I couldn’t run SC till I was level 30+, and the Assassin I created had 1400 hp at level 43. Yet, I still played on regardless of that fact and I still brought it upon myself as an individual to push through the obstacles to obtain my goal of hitting the max level. Through all of that I made many memories and many friends, along with having the time of my life to log in almost every day.

Why did I stay to this game? Why did I not leave it to grow some virtual dust on it while I tried out that one game everyone was about all the time? To be honest with you I don’t know myself, I blame the “friends” that I had here asking me not to go, I blame my family for it too. What? You always have to blame them for something. Anyways, I believe this game and it’s very unique features from talisman enhancing/merging, the graphics and looks of all the characters and mounts/pets, to all the different scenarios out there keep me, and you from playing something else. Extensive research needs to be made, but one things is always true: a game that continually gets patches can only get even better then it was before.

Besides the features of this game it has to be the little moments that are just straight up amusing. Who doesn’t get enough of those infamous characters having an argument on worldchat? Sometimes I even learn interesting insults like: “ So-and-so is a deep fried piece of s*** straight outta the devil’s a**.” Honestly I haven’t heard that before but if I heard that I’d probably laugh more then feel insulted. Besides the numerous amounts of noobs that make your day through arguing, and persistently offering 5g for a +9 mount, you have your glitches. The first glitch that had me do a double-take was facing the Fox boss in SFC, I wasn’t exactly expecting it to be vertical and standing on it’s hind legs, that looked so funny I almost ran to it on accident! Oh, the great times, especially after finding out that you can ride your mounts through that area and have the same effect happen! Besides that glitch there was the HH fat glitch, where the mobs in there take up the whole screen. I’m dead serious, it’s ridiculous, but it can be cured by a simple re-team. It’s still outrageous though, and beyond that are still many more glitches that I haven’t mentioned, please don’t fix these- they’re here to make us laugh!

Sorry hold on please. “Yeah? Uh-huh? No way! A gold!? Really? Pfft he doesn’t deserve it! Yeah what a noob guild, anyways gotta go talk to you later bro. No you’re the bomb! Haha, alright see you around.” Sorry about, was just talking to one of the many friends I made on Talisman, except this one is an actual friend I have in real life. Almost more then anything else, a game is measured on it’s community. Surely enough through the thicket of non-english spam and jerks you can find individuals of both genders that a conversation 2 hours long can pass in 5 minutes between the both of you. This is what makes things special more then anything else, and I can wholeheartedly swear upon my +10 daggers that the people of this community are truly special. Some have a warm place in my heart, and others I think need their asses kicked- but they’re still special anyway.

You have no choice but to believe what I said. Your opinion is obsolete, my knowledge in undeniable. Whoops, wrong essay. The point is through the headaches and the flares of fits one may have about this game, through the unrelenting boredom and painfully rhetoric grinding, this game worms its way into your computer and stays there. People have played this game for years now, and I will be one of them. I say that with a satisfied smile on my face, for Talisman Online is more then just a game. It’s an MMORPG.

16. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    My TO adventure stared when my girlfriend introduced to me this new game that she found online. We have been finding for an awesome mmorpg game that we both enjoyed for weeks. When i first saw talisman, my first thought was "heck this game, i probably quit it in a few days". I was so wrong. This game turned up to be one of the best games I have ever played.
    My first impression when i logged into the game was a good one. The players inside were very friendly. Within 10 minutes of questing around, there came a high level asking me to be his apprentice. I was clueless of what an apprentice was, but decided to give it a try and accepted. My master was a very helpful one in a sense that he helps me in quests, which are more challenging to complete.
    Very soon, i was a level 20 and raiding instances with other players. Although these instances were challenging, i had great fun as it requires a lot of teamwork and coordination to bring a boss or even a group of monsters down. Each and every instance has its own uniqueness to it, which makes the game even more interesting instead of those regular grinding-fest mmos.
    Lotus Cave, being the most basic instance was the simplest of all. Tidal cave was second and it became harder as the mobs were grouped closer together. As I progressed to Tiger Cave, bosses have special abilities for example the tiger being able to sleep players. Snake Cave was pretty interesting as you get mobs that move around in groups and also bosses that can summon waves of minions and also duplicate. This list just goes on and on. And ever higher level instance brings about new challenges which requires players to be alert as they go about the instance.
    This i few is a good feature that TO has in which many more mmos dont in a sense that most others that i played are just your tank and spank kind of bosses. This is also the reason TO is able to keep me engaged to the game and not move on to other games.
    Another good thing is the customising the characters. Each class gets 2 talisman and 4 assistant tailsman to choose from making it pretty customisable to which build oyu want to be. Of couse players can also just farm energy and level all 6 talisman.
    So far TO has not let me down and im happy to have ever played this game. Currently im getting busier as i have to work too. But i also play TO to distress myself after a long week. And to top it off, my girlfriend loves this game and the visuals are stunning for a lightweight game and also the game's simpilcity. Its hard to get a game as good as this that can cater to both genders well. TO has done a good job in doing so.

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

18. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Journey Through Happiness Hall in TO

It was a dark and cloudy day when all of a sudden a little fairy named Susian got killed by some mobs. Then a high level assassin named ManiacSteve approached and said "Sorry, I wasn’t able to help you kill them". After reviving Susian noticed that ManiacSteve wasn’t a high level assassin as she thought. He was a 34 assassin while Susian was 28. He smiled at her and asked if she wants to come to Happiness Hall with his team. She was so happy that it was going to be her first Happiness Hall run of her life. They climbed on their tiger mounts and started riding across mercy temple to the legendary Happiness Hall. On the way someone whispered at Susian. She thought she was just imagining and that no one was there. All of a sudden next to her was a huge flaming horse glowing and riding on top of it was a monk named Grundy. He smiled at her and asked if she was the fariy that wants to come to HH with them. Susian just nodded, speechless. He teamed up with both of them and continued their journey. Susian noticed there was a wizard and a fairy in their team as well, so she kind of got scared and lonely not knowing any of these strangers and going through a rough place like Happiness Hall with them. As soon as they came near the Happiness Hall entrance. She saw an orange and white circle gate like thing in the distance. As soon as they ride upon the gate, she saw the fairy and the wizard waiting for them. She introduced herself and the wizard relied back. The fairy was just standing there, Susian thought she was just shy, but she had problems talking in English. As soon they decided to enter leaded by our Team Leader Grundy. They realized that something was up. The 2nd fairy fainted (Disconnected) and they were very worried about her. She couldn’t help us through HH and we can’t leave her defenseless there. They waited a couple of minutes until she woke up. They all were glad she was okay and entered the orange-white portal. Susian noticed that place wasn’t very happy, it was simular to a dungeon and she got very scared. When Grundy explained the story behind the Happiness Hall gates. And that only crooks and evil monks lived there, thats why they are going through the trouble of killing them. After that Susian got her confidence up and started following the leader. As soon as they started attacking the first mobs, one of them ran for help, Susian panicked and dark thoughts went through her mind... What if they can’t kill the gang of evil doers? But ManiacSteve the assassin rushed after him with his feisty daggers and succeeded in killing him. Soon They approached the first boss it was the mean Monk Mao Tai. Grundy got angry, activated his buddha shield and ran towards him. Susian and the other fairy started healing while Steve and the wizard were doing their best just to do some damage to the boss. After killing him they went through the nicer place of HH but there was these mobs "PlayBoy" which attacked very swiftly with their feet. They succeeded into killing all of them when all of a sudden they saw a huge monk who wielded a sword something like wizards did. After killing his trusty sidekicks the ninja lika bandits they started attacking the monk. After a feisty battle the Monk Fa-Yan fell. While passing through the Hall Susian noticed there were women down there... Grundy explained that those were the bandit’s wives who were also swiftly thiefs she was got worried but they passed them easily. After that Steve froze... He saw the 2 bosses and told them about a legend he has heard. These were one of the hardest bosses yet and few succeeded into killing them in the past. Zaton the monk and his wife were very aggressive, their first try was a fail and Grundy commanded that they retreat. After they healed their wounds the wizard said that he has heard a rumor that the bosses aren’t very smart so if he and the fairies attack from a higher ground they couldn’t get them. And that’s exactly what they did... the fairies and the wizard climbed on a wall and started attacking and healing from there while Grundy and Steve were fighting the bosses. They killed them but we’re very hurt so they sat for few minutes to recover their strength and continue their journey.
    Now they stumbled upon a cross road... they could go left, right or straight. Grundy said that he has a map of the place and that straight ahead was a dead end. Left took them to the Master which wielded a Green Robe, and right was the strongest boss yet - The Purple Moon Monk. They decided to go to the Green Robe Master which wasn’t a human, in fact he was some kind of magical creature that floats, and he doesn’t has the trust in the human kind so his apprentices and pets are Black Panthers and Green Centipedes. After killing his pets the team went straight to Green Robe, but Grundy warned Steve: "Green Robe has AoE (Area Of Effect) which may kill you with 1 strike. Be careul!". Steve nodded and they ran straight at him. After a battle like they have never seen before the Green Master fell. They were even more damaged so they had to regroup and rest for a couple of minutes. After some minutes they started going through the last part of the Hall... After killing Purple Moon’s Prentices, Grundy explained their plan. "The fairies stand as far as they can to heal me while wizard will wait until I damage him a little first so he doesn’t steal my aggro. You Steve you will sit this one out because the Monk has an AoE spell non-stop and you will die from 1 strike". He smiled at Susian and said that it will be okay. As soon he did that he started running towards the Purple Moon with his staff. They saw Grundy’s power limit in his eyes and he gave all his strength to finish this boss. Purple Moon knew that this was his end so he started to run towards the wizard. We all panicked while Grundy was yelling to the wizard "Stop! Stop!". After the Buddhist Monk approached us 3 ranged he activated his most powerful spell the AoE Grundy warned Steve about. The wizard died and Susian and the other fairy were very badly hurt. When Steve saw this he rushed to the monk trying to help his team. All of a sudden Grundy activated his buddha shield and yelled at Susian to revive the wizard ! Susian went back a little and started revving. After 5 seconds the wizard was as good as new and started attacking the boss. Purple Moon knew this was his end so he did 1 more AoE before dying. Steve was badly injured from the spell, so Susian had to heal him with a smile on her face. After killing through this Happiness Hall and saving the villagers’ home, they went out. Everyone cheered them and was smiling, thanking each other. Grundy turned to Susian and said: "Looking forward to do this again" and sent her a friendship request. Susian was very happy that she met Grundy and Steve that day, and that was her longest scenario yet.
    And that’s how the "Journey Through Happiness Hall" Ends.

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

20. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    In my first experience on Talisman Online I saw that i know this will be different from any other mmorpg that i have played, and so it was. I entered the game named Lasallia, a tamer who wants to discover the world of talisman. Lasallia was named after a school where I'm studying right now which is De La Salle University. A university located in the Philippines. In my perspective, Lasallia was a kind person who is quiet and doesn't speak much yet only when talked to. Her pets were a leapard, white Tiger named Luna, her favorite pet, a fire golem thing named Apocalypse, a white eagle named Andromeda and a small crystal monster named Omega. She had her first set of friends when she had a quest on Snake Cave, she met there 1234567890 (strange name) which is a fairy and Captain Cabbage ... also a fairy. Lasallia and the two fairies had a good time which were all first time experienced going inside Snake Cave and it was tough. Eventually we succeeded on beating the Soul Snake. Afterwards they both separated their paths when they reach mushroom village. Lasallia is more of a solo player, not much on depending on others but herself and her pet. It is a lonely experience but in the near future I believe she will make more friends than anyone else.

When Lasallia is a bit higher level now she met a monk named DenShin and a fairy named xXHealerXx, both of them were Filipinos like I am and I was very surprised to have met them. Both of them were nice players and very supportive to Lasallia. Going to Happiness Hall and Ratan Cave were a bit tough to do it on solo so they were there to help out. It was a fun to be with them and we swore to never forget each other, good thing talisman has a friend list :p which will never separate us apart.

Eventually Lasallia was encouraged to join to AllStarz a guild in AllStars server. We swore to make AllStarz a successful guild in the game. Everyone in the guild were having fun playing talisman. When Lasallia has already gotten stronger around level 45 or so AllStarz had its first guild war held every weekend. It was a very exciting game, Lasallia's favorite event because she had a chance to test her strength by fighting guild to guild. We were not able to win but it was fun, DenShin doesn't like much doing guild wars since he really wanted to get stronger.

Not everything had a happy experience, Lasallia also experienced some difficulties, When she entered the world of talisman she found out that the guild AllStarz were shattered. Tiannesse the owner of the guild was kicked out by ICP4ME a friend of Tiannesse. It is a big issue of the guild which made everyone of the member to quit. Tiannesse and the others where so disappointed what happened to AllStarz and planned to have a new guild again.

Afterwards another sad moments happened, XxHealerxX bid farewell to us because he will now concentrate on studying his homework and promised to return in summer. Tiannesse was banned according to DenShin for a reason which made the rest of the former AllStarz felt sad.

In time we had to move on and enjoy the game until one moment DenShin encouraged Lasallia to join another guild named Inmates. Inmates is a guild much more experienced than AllStarz led by Joshua, the most powerful wizard on that time. I met many players in the guild like Shann, DreadLord ( a quiet type assassin ) and many more.

Lasallia also met more friends in the game like Syphoon an assassin, zxzx a tamer and AreA a wizard. I've introduced to them to DenShin and became friends eventually. zxzx was a member of a guild named Red_Stars a new guild on that time. Ironically speaking Inmates' enemy is Red_Stars but still zxzx and Lasallia were still friends. We tol each other we were enemies in guild wars but we are friends in talisman. Everytime we fought in the battlefield we had fun, after the event we even chat around and tell stories.

After reaching level 60 Lasallia now attends in guild wars and not much on leveling anymore. A lot of her friends noticed that she was not much active anymore than others. Lasallia told them that she will visit talisman everytime in weekends to keep in touch. DenShin, zxzx, and th others will sure gonna miss Lasallia having her around ... so am I.

Today, Lasallia's friends were no longer active in AllStars server. It was a sad thing to see that she barely see her friends in the game. I decided to transfer a server in Big Fish. Lasallia's name was changed to Feira a tamer in Big Fish and still strengthening her skills all over again. It was a very nice experience and adventure in talisman for Lasallia and i'm sure it will never be forgotten. I wish I could also see my friends again once they go Online. Talisman Online is an mmorpg and a game but it also has features which are not very technical and never to be bought by gold or real money, making friends :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.