1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Talisman Online Blog and Article Contest Giveaway

Discussion in 'Mira Game' started by ogreman, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    One day, I was really bored. I was searching for something random on Internet and suddenly I bump in some MMORPG called Talisman Online. Some of my online friends played it, so I decided to give it a shot.

My first big decision was choosing a character. Monk was tanker, Assassin was must have in teams because of their DPS and AoEs, Tamers could tank with their pets and support it with their weapon, Fairies could heal and revive, and finally, wizard.

Wizard is a really good character. It has low defence, but really big damage. He is always support unit in teams, and he doesn`t gets hit very often in caves. I choosed wizard.

So, when I started, using my noobish experience from previous RPG games, I did the first quest. Killing boars was strange but I continued doing it.

When I got the quest for Ice shield, I was very excited. When I completed it, I was even more excited. I got to Sky Village, and got the first armor. It was one of the moments you realize you finally got rewarded for effort you put in this game.

After that, I had to go to Wounded Camp, and Tiger Mountain. This was most critical time in my TO career because the game was bit of boring back then. Those are the areas I still don`t like very much even today, but it is gone now.

Stone city - Almost every mob was aggressive, that was shocking for me. Luckily, I wasn`t feared by that and got to the moment I always dreamed of, quest for Divine Tiger. I always wanted that tiger, because it was awesome looking and I wanted to prove myself I am not noob anymore.

Then, Black Wind camp. One of the harder places I`ve been to. HH was challenge - but I finished it with some people and got the tiger, some new talismans etc. Then, there was my first blue item. Blue jade robe, int/CS. I loved it and I was feeling I am growing in something more powerful.

Laurel Mountain - A big change in my playing style. Switched from swords to blades. I am good at timing so I mastered blades very soon. At that time, I started being more social with people, because some quests were hard. I got some friends, and I experienced a lots of changes in my char. He wasnt just newbie anymore.

So, I got to Snow Village. It was the start of really hard trip - I was no longer newbie, and I proved it. I remember doing rep for blades like a zombie. I got even more friends. And more important, I joined guild which is really great. I am still in it and I keep along great with my guildmates. I learned a lot from them and started improving my teamwork, to be not just more powerful, to be more experinced.

And today, I am at White Bear Village. I am still only lvl 49 wizard, but I continue to work. I finally had all blue items on me and today, when I have lots of friends, I can finally say I did something important.

2. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    like many others i’m just a monk trying to get stronger and stronger with all experiences and battles I have been through. I simply love this game... all started with friends that started playing the game for a while and talked about it. A few more joined in... including me!
    The very first serious decision you have to make is to choose your char. Well, I spent like half an hour thinking about it. I still didn’t knew what chars were capable of but the Monk was my favorite for sure and my friends have choosen other chars so I decided to be the monk in order to equilibrate the team. That was a good choice and I still believe in it, although reps are much more agressive with a monk. Nothing we can’t survive. In the other hand I get the previlege to face bosses face to face and kick their azzez with my friends help.
    Next step is to be a member of a guild. Some guilds have minimum char level as requirement but thats easy to acomplish. You need a guild because this game is about team and helping each other. You can't be lonely wolf here. Maybe you can, but is a lot funnier belonging to a group. Remember "Team to Survival..."
    Caves are great scenários that we, as a team, will enjoy most. They are so beautiful and we see that some very good artwork was carefully planned in order to make us happy inside. A big GGGGZZZZZ to MC guys and girls!!! Diferent stratagies are needed to finish caves. Every char as that special skill that the team must combine to be victorious in the end. Usually there must be at least a tank and a fairy in the team. The tank's job is to face the boss and take minimum damage so the healer can keep your HP high. Wizards, Tamers and Assassins help the tank to kill the boss. Usually works this way but thats not a rule. Anyone can tank as long as the fairy can keep him alive.
    i can solo Snake Cave Because i can easily tank all the bosses,Not recommended for chars under a certain level and not very well equiped ones. My very first solo in HH was at level 49. Pretty hard that one. Green Robe Master left me with about 100~200 HP. Now I have been trying to solo LW but I'm not ready yet. New equipments needed and upgrades too.
    Reps are the most dificult to achieve for a monk. Although stun can hit 5 and can set 3 on fire I only hit 1 by 1. But I learned this game is about conviction and never given up. So in the end everything worths it. I also know that when we reach max level the game as just begun. This is when you start enjoying those bad azz Bosses from SSS, SFC, SSC and new cave CWC. Here's all the fun for a high level char. Remember "... Talisman to Victory". When you find out the meaning of this words you mind and char will be as one!!!
    Every quest, every boss, every level up is another notch in your boots and thats why I’m so addicted in this game. I take it slowly... to last longer! Hope you guys feel the same way about it and enjoy it as much as me.
    Other thing is how I have met many new friends from all over the world and how I believe TO will open a door for all players, socially speaking! Many beautiful people from the 4 corners of the planet interact in this amazing game. Imagine the possibilities

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Codes sent via PM:).

4. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    As it all started, late October 2007 Talisman Online came to be. I downloaded the game and my adventure began! I created the legend of Ozuma, THE most hated person on Talisman Online in the Light in Darkness server. Upon reaching level 15 or so, I was approached by my now best friend WobblyMonkey. We created the guild which was known as DEICIDE. That however, didn’t last long. We moved on thereafter to a guild we created named Fallen. Soon we fell, as most people moved on to different games or just couldn’t keep up anymore. While leveling and going through the game, I met 2 Assassins named NashGnash and Insignia. They were in a guild that were rivals to my guild. We had our many battles. They were both so much better than me, that I grinded more, and just kept at it, until I was better than them. We hated eachother until that one day. We became the best of friends, and went around PK’ing anyone we saw fit.

I went around guildless until the level 60 patch came out. Then I met a guy named sweepe12, we soon formed the empire known as llSuperStarZll. We took Blood Palace from the Alliance consisting of like 10+ guilds, and we only had 2 guild allies. llSuperStarZll was THE premiere rebel guild, until sweepe mysteriously vanished. He just didn’t want to play anymore. Soon, llSuperStarZ fell, and I was forced to go rogue again. I then joined United_Poland with a good friend ElfMaslana (the guy that pays all the GM’s salaries with his T-Points) and we created some alliances with Xplosionz lead by Prototype2.

We then created Frontline, which was level 1. We had 30 members, and almost stole Blood Palace from the Alliance of 15 guilds. 30 vs who knows how many? That’s pretty intense. After that short lived rebellion, Frontline folded. NATO soon after broke off from the TianXia alliance. NATO turned into the guild to be, TianXia members were leaving to join them, and many people would join; just to take down the Alliance. After a falling out between me and one of their members that had been a former TianXia member, all hell broke loose. A lot of people just went back to their tight knit guilds, and it’s been back to normal ever since. The Alliance has been winning, and no one has been caring.

5. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    So you finally decide to listen to your friends, or to whatever source you find to learn about Talisman Online and download the client. Maybe you are a little skeptical about the size of the client and its file sizes if you have played an MMO before, since the sizes are very small. Yet, you start the client, and you being creating your character, changing the hairstyle, the face, and maybe even the gender if you are making a wizard. Now you stumble across the name decisions...a name that fits perfectly...something amazing, unique, affiliated to you and only you...your IDENTITY. Once that was also done, you "entered the game." Maybe you seem lost, as there is no standard "tutorial" yet you learn to move around, maybe you see flashing ! icons on your screen, and you click them. You take your first quest and begin killing those nasty looking wild boars. Soon, you have leveled up, and you have begun...a new adventure.

Back when I first started, there weren’t many hairstyle choices, yet I customized my character to my preference, made a unique name, something no one had used before, (or at least, I hoped no one had already used) I remember taking my first quest, killing those boars to get the meat for the budhha slave, and leveling up for the first time. I began falling in love with the game, and the scenery of Green Scarp? Amazing. So I kept playing, kept leveling my little character, going through Sky Village, Cloud Mountain, Tiger Mountain...it was all just stunning. The graphics of the attacks just left me in awe, I just couldn’t stop playing. Soon, I...(like I am sure all the readers have) came across my first scenario...I began looking for a team. Sure, it took a while, but eventually I found a brave team, mostly all of them around my level, except for the monk, he was maybe five levels higher, not too sure. Well we began the challenging adventure through Rattan Cave, killing the Golden Macaque Head...running through this beautiful forest scenery next, and fighting the Tiger King, the Aborigine Officer, then...we began our ascent to this pyramid-like building, took a turn to the right, and were were face to face with the final boss, Evil Tao Beard. It was very challenging, our assassin had died, but our fairy bravely revived him as our monk took the severe hits from Tao Beard. Eventually, we emerged victorious, with many rewards, and lots of experience, but more importantly, with new friends.

Now, I have two accounts, an assassin, and a wizard. I look forward to playing Talisman everyday, as I am sure most of the players are. Even though sometimes life can be demanding, and keep me away from playing much, I gladly get on for a few minutes, to walk around, explore new places, talk with old and good friends, and meet new ones. This game has developed and blossomed into a beauty, one where many different cultures come together, to have fun, to make friends, and to have an adventure, something that this game delivers with ease. This game easily distracts me, and now that its been a little over a year since I first created my first "nooby" character, I can say that this has to be one of the best games created, and that I hope that it continues to get better.

So now, I want to wish TO, and all its designers, its programmers, its artists, its plot/story authors, and all the members of the Miracle Castle staff that made TO what it is today a Happy second anniversary, and extend the wish for the many more birthdays to come. Once again I hope, and I am sure that it happen, that this game will be better as each day passes, and that it continues to give adventure to its players now, and for years to come.

6. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Talisman is not quite a simple game , is a very complex one in which you can test your business abilities , your creativity and your patience . Of course the luck is the most important thing here. I remember the first day I played this game , it was a hot summer one , and I received a call from my friend where he said he discovered a new game and he wanted me to join too. I downloaded the game , I created an account and I entered the game . This happened almost three years ago , but what I didn’t see in this day is that a new world is going to join in my life. I was playing every day more and more until I couldn’t live a single day without it . A memorable story is when I got a golden assistant in the scenario Fantasy Palace. I was the happiest guy in the whole world that day. I was playing with a low level assassin , I think it was only 42 or 43 and I was lucky at dice! Of course I changed many characters like every single player did , but finally I did level 66 on a monk ( it was the maximum level at that time) . Then I continued to play every single day of the summer holiday with my friends , we were very happy in this game like we are today. Even if it’s hard to play if you don’t buy T-Points , I did it two years but at least I bought some this year . I remember how I spent a night waiting for the new patch last year . It increased the maximum level a player can achieve and I was one of the first players in the game . I lost many days doing level and hoping for a drop but it didn’t come . Anyway , it was fun to do level and relax listening to music and play one of the best Role Playing Games in the world . I wanted to become a moderator once , but I hadn’t the necessary time for doing that . The GMs are always friendly even if they are not every time online , and their contribution to this game seems to be better every day. The new patch is very interesting but there should be added some new scenarios and maybe some now skills because it becomes boring to use the same skills every time . TO should become a more strategic game , because now it is based only on the equipment and the experience from level 69 to 75 should be much easier to get because it is really annoying to spend so much time at that levels.

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

8. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    I remember when i first started playing talisman online it was about a year ago now my younger brother wanted to download the game when he saw the advert on a website but I told him not to several times but he did anyway. to this day I am so happy he did i have been through a lot i have been in big events killed a boss like 100 times my size and fought a boss with well over a million health. I used to have screen shots of it all but they all went when my computer messed up. Anyway when I first started my main ambition was to be the best. To have people stare at me as I go past. but the thing was I couldn't get tp but that didn't stop me. I started with small emeralds they were very pricey at the time about 5g each so i bought them cheap and sold them for a profit I gradually worked my way up so emeralds worth 20-30g at the time then ganodermas. after a long time i managed to buy my first mount, a White Bear +3 I loved that bear a lot and I got it to +6. but this is where I got lucky I swapped my bear for a Blue Flame Horse +2 then got that to +6 i then swapped my blue flame horse for a lightning reindeer +7. I kept that deer for a long time until I sold it to get a purple corslet +7 for an amazing price at 250g! With the left over gold from the deer i bought a red flame horse +7. When i finally out levelled my armour i then sold it for 450g. i then swapped my horse for a Ninetails Fox pet full with some gold left over I kept that pet for a long time helping me to level up. then I saw it the aurora reindeer +7 lots of people think its ugly that might be the reason there are only 2 known on my server. i then knew what i had to get to turn heads. from that moment onwards I was rapidly saving and selling to the point where I earnt 3000g! and bought it and my work was done. I was then turning heads. I have Rudolf as a mount! I have better gear and items than lots of people that have bought TP. although i am very poor at the moment and my gear is quite old gear i sold lots of my items for this deer that has now left rather weak. I am worrying about my last gear I have had +6 blue bows all the way thought the game i have a blue bead and my last green bow ready for when i am level 70 although I fear its not going to work. some people think i am a noob because I'm still not level 70 and i have played much longer than nearly all playing level 70s on SP I am only level 64 but i don't care i have good friends who help me lots on talisman and i have introduced this game to a lot of my friends. its an amazing game. and i hope that it always will be!

9. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Code sent via PM:).

10. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    These codes have been extended to work until August 31st:).

11. Eldrants

Eldrants Ogre Newling

Credit:
    This was the 1st online game i ever played on pc. I have played this a year ago. Okay.. like everyone else i started to chose my character, a Male Wizard. I chose Wizard because it hold sword talisman and i loved magic type char. At 1st its kinda wierd for wizard to have sword but i created it and tested it out. It was awesome. So i started playing and do the 1st quest and level up for the 1st time. From green scarp to sky village. I was pretty shy to talk to anyone so i just keep solo-ing until i have gotten to the south of stone city. I desperately want a help so i talked in world chat 'pls help me kill boss!' and not even a minute someone named Riisa, a lvl 70 fairy, team, befriended and helped me and after that i began socialize a bit. My 2nd friend was aimie, a lvl 69 assassin, he also help me in my black wind camp's quests. He invite me as apprentice. So he became my master. Guess what? Both who help me lived in the same country as me. Haha must be a destiny.Day after day i i learned a lot about the game and even know what mobs drop this and that by looking just at their level. Haha this is true! Im not joking. pretty simple.. You just need your brain and sight. Then, i have joined my 1st guild but that wasnt so long i quit and ask aimie to join guild, DESPERADOS. Here I learned how to make easy gold from our leader by what i called 'treasure hunting' on bosses because bosses will definitely drop something after killed. collect items until ur bag is full and sell them. 1day can make 500g or up if you are active the whole day. Only for lvl 40 Boss what if above from that? ;))))...

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

13. hinata c

hinata c Brute

Credit:
    Everybody at some will either choose to use purple gears, or gold gears when they reach around the levels to cap. The only way you can get purple gears is to get master points and turning them into the reputation merchant in clear water damn.
    This guide is not for new players as much as it is for the veteran players. The tools required to make quick apprentices will need to be bought. One of the best classes to use for Apprentices is Wizards below is a list of tools you need.

*Note, do not use experience boost until you get to leud temple*

Mana pet lvl 20 full intel with auto pick ( this helps speed wise, because you dont have to stop to grab items), weapon 10-20 (sword enhanced to lvl 20) +6 Weapon 20-30 (Blade enhanced to lvl 30 +6), and a +6 mount.

level 1-8- stay in green scarp and attack mobs below your level by 3 lvls, use your first attack, it produces more kills in a minute with 1 hit kills, do all the quests first then grind on the mobs.

Level 9-15- Go to sky village do all the quests there, with your weapon being full enhanced you will get kills faster which means you quest quicker. After all the quests are done go to the bandits and grind on them.

"Estimated hours at lvl 15 2 hours 20 minutes"
    Level 16-20- Do the qeusts and the scenario in white cloud and grind on centipedes until you reach lvl 20, you will need to the wizards aoe from blades at lvl 20 to fly through the winded camp and north of stone to make it to the play boys.

"Estimated hours into apprentice at lvl 20, 6 hours 30 minutes"

Level 21-23, You should be north of stone at this point. At this point you wont be using your normal attacks unless its on the mushrooms for the venom quest. Grab all those quests and complete, do not leave this area until you are level 24.

"Estimated hours into apprentice at lvl 24, 10 hours 45 mins"

Levels 24-30, At this point you should go to leud temple and do all the quests, remember only use ur aoe, quicker kills more exp. After you have finished quests go to the faye in stone and grab the experience buff, head back to leud temple and continuously use your Tide spout attack on groups of mobs 3 to 5 each. This is the best place to grind your apprentice and find drops to make gold for your purple gears.

Well there you have it, this is one of my guides to making apprentices this method of making apprentices usually takes 20 hours to do straight, how ever if you stop and break which you should, the max it takes is 32 hours per app. Keep updated for my other methods for making apprentices, my other strategy doesnt give you as much drops as this one but is a bit quick per app.

P.S. No one likes a botter, be fair to other players and do not bot, plus you dont want to get caught and lose your app tools for a week or more. Thanks for reading

14. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

15. MASTERCO

MASTERCO Ogre Newling

Credit:
  16. andretukul

andretukul Ogre Newling

Credit:
  17. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:

18. sakuti96

sakuti96 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Checkout My Blog Pls.. ty:)

19. PerezTO

PerezTO Ogre Newling

Credit:
  20. YosephaKanang

YosephaKanang Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Do you want to have a purple set..?? You need to get some apprentices and be a master. You must be level 30 or above Apprentices must be between levels 5 and 20, no higher no lower. You are allowed a maximum of 5 apprentices. You need to tell your apprentices to report after each level using the report function in the Master/Apprentice window. When your apprentices report each time you will receive experience, as they get closer to 30 you will gain more exp per each time they level. When your apprentice reaches level 30, you will receive Master Points which can be used for reputation to buy purple items.

This is basically all you must do as a master. When your apprentice reaches 30, you must team up with him, and visit the Gentlemen NPC. After you do this you must go to the Graduate and Complete Apprenticeship and you will receive 10 Master Points.

1 MASTER POINT = 100 REPUTATION

OR you want to be an apprentice?
    You will need to find a master. You can do this by typing their name into the tab in the Master/Apprentice window, or you can right click on their name and request to be an apprentice to them.
    Once they accept you should use the report function each time you level. When you do this, you will receive some exp and some energy.Once you get to level 10 and 20 you will report and should be mailed 2 BLUE Talismans. *this should help you further level Once you reach level 30, you will receive 2 GREEN weapon talismans. You MUST report within 7 days or your master can expel you without penalty.

Thx, n hope u like it ;D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.