1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Get Amped 2 Discussion

Discussion in 'SplashFighters' started by ogreman, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  2. Knightmare

Knightmare Legendary Explorer

Credit:
    GetAmped II is not so fun because you only can attack 1 NPC at a time . The controls are more complicated compared to SplashFighters although they are the same... :/

3. anymotion

anymotion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I personally think that although the controls took a while to get used to, Getamped 2 is better than Splashfighters. I recently came back to playing it and I really enjoy it. Juggling is very different from Splashfighters -- its hard to explain, but I encourage you to play the game and find out for yourself :D -- and when you're edged you don't lose all your health, you only lose a big chunk of it, I'm guessing about one fifth. There's also dojo fights, accessory making, challenges, missions, death matches and team death matches, quests, and much more. There's a lot more to the game outside of just being in a match.

My IGN is chenn

Hope to see some of you guys there!

4. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Will have to take a look at this again during break and see how it has changed. I was discouraged after the beta because they didn't refund the money from Game Cards spent, and I lost the rarest item in the game at that time. Oh well! Still, gotta love Cyberstep.

5. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    They wouldn't refund your money after beta? :confused: Did you lose what you paid for during the testing phases?

6. Knightmare

Knightmare Legendary Explorer

Credit:
    Now they have GetAmped2 EU , I'm trying that one , make sure the Rewards there when level up is better than the US version :)

7. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit: