1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

The BlazBlue Revolution is Coming

Discussion in 'Video Games and Consoles' started by GameOgreVideos, Nov 26, 2011.

1. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment software, is proud to announce that the world’s biggest BlazBlue tournament, BlazBlue Revolution, is taking place in Japan in March 2012. BlazBlue Revolution is the largest international 3v3 BlazBlue tournament to date, and Aksys Games is ready to give you and your two friends a chance at the action!
    Aksys Games will sponsor the winning team of the BlazBlue Revolution US Finals by providing full airfare and hotel accommodations to Japan, along with the pride of representing the United States in the BlazBlue Revolution Japan Finals. Not only that, but if the US Team is able to take the top spot in the Japanese Finals, an extra bonus prize will be awarded to the US Team! Now’s the time to grab two of your most trusted comrades and prepare for the revolution of a lifetime!
    Full rules and event details will be announced on 12/17/2011 at BlazBlue Revolution: Coming Soon. Until then, stay tuned for more information on BlazBlue Revolution at www.aksysgames.com.

BlazBlue Revolution US Event Details:
    Finals Date: 2/25/2012
    Format: 3v3 Double Elimination, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND console version
    Prize: Winning team will win full hotel and airfare to Japan and a spot in the Japan Finals
    Restriction: Winners MUST have their US passport or equivalent document by 2/25. NO EXCEPTIONS.

BlazBlue Revolution Japan Event Details:
    Final Date: 3/24/2012
    Format: 3v3 Format Final Rules TBA, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (V1.05) Arcade Version
    Prize: TBA + Special US Team Prize*
    *The US Team prize is a monetary award that will be given if the US Team is able to take the gold at the BlazBlue Revolution Japan Finals.
    BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND has not been rated by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB). More information about Aksys Games, BlazBlue, BlazBlue Revolution can be found at www.aksysgames.com and BlazBlue Revolution: Coming Soon.

2. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    -drools-

I'm so, so, so out of practice, though. CSII shot all my old combos to hell, so I haven't been halfway decent since it came out. Not to mention I haven't even touched the game since August. :(

But, thanks for the news, Cat. I'll definitely be following this. :hz:

3. PortalCut

PortalCut Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I really wish I could play, but I suck so bad at it, I can barely even win the first-round eliminations on local tourneys. T_T

4. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It's totally fine, after CSII officially threw a wrench into pretty much every one of my BnBs I became absolutely terrible. XD

5. Leorio

Leorio MMORPGer

Credit:
    Don't forget they'll likely be using CS2 Extend, which is horribly unbalanced.

6. PortalCut

PortalCut Big Brute The Pit

Credit:
    I'm playing Extend now, and it's still good. Of course, I'm a Plat player (solid mid-tier) so I dunno. Certain matchups don't feel as retarded as last time though (*cough* Noel Makoto *cough*).

What'd probably annoy you is the Extend changes as most characters had a lot of stuff altered.

Oh yeah... TAGER TOP TIER!!!!!