1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Call of Duty World at War: Zombies

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by Hawk, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hawk

Hawk Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Hey! Call of Duty World at War Zombies is a great game for all the people who do not have a PS3/Xbox to play it on!

The good stuff;
    It has great graphics,
    Online CO-OP multiplayer and leaderboards,
    Mimics dual analog stick controls well.

The bad stuff about this game;
    Only for one map,
    Forming private groups for multiplayer can cause issues
    Online connectivy issues (Rarely).

In more detail, The Call of Duty series has become an international phenomenon, and 2008's Call of Duty World at War took everyone by surprise with its outstanding "Nazi Zombie" cooperative multiplayer mode. It has now made its way to mobile handsets, and despite some shortcomings, the iPhone version of World at War is an impressive game as stated in the bad stuff and good stuff in the game ^.

The graphics in this port of Nazi Zombies really make it impressive. It looks so good it could almost pass for a full-on console game, and even when tons of zombies are onscreen the frame rate rarely stutters. The lighting is also good, enemies and scenery clearly stand out while not detracting from the game's atmosphere.

One unique aspect of the game is its sense of progression. You start off with only a pistol on the base level of a map, but as you collect more money, you can destroy objects blocking your path and adventure through the massive factory. As you progress, you can purchase new weapons and secrets!

Theres a picture below all the information!

Let me know on your reviews and feelings on this if you have it!

Attached Files:

• g0.jpg
      g0.jpg
      File size:
      29 KB
      Views:
  2. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Not as fun on Iphone/pad but its still great :)

3. Hawk

Hawk Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Yes, I would agree with the not as much fun playing on Ipad/Iphone, But Its overall a great game to play:)

4. JaredOzzy

Credit:
    Is it easier to play?

because i saw my friend playing it but he was to protective over his ipad to let me play xD

5. Hawk

Hawk Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:

I'd say it is easier to play, as theirs not as many zombies in the mobile game as the console game, and the random box is quite near to where you spawn, only 1 door away which is rougly 750 to get through..+ Haha :) your friend must be very careful with his stuff and take care of them properly!

6. JaredOzzy

Credit:

On that map the box was always there x)

7. Hawk

Hawk Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    lol, okay xD