1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

World of warcraft: Goblin or Worgen?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by cabalonline, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cabalonline

cabalonline Banned

Credit:
    Ok I am short, funny and make everyone laugh, I'm a girl, I'm very clumsy, I can be very happy but since I have depression I can be very depressed and sad, I like the darkness more than the sun, I suck at maths, I'm very good at art , I love animals, I hate hippies and environmentalists (ok I like nature, but I also think there's no point in fighting for it as the world is screwed anyways), I could never EVER step on someone to get ahead in life but I am a hard worker...
    So based on these traits, do you think I fit more to a Goblin or a Worgen? Please use these guides I made , thanks!

2. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. m0nkeysensei

m0nkeysensei MMORPGer

Credit:
    Of course the answer would be goblin, but if worgen were horde is would be a tough choice just because how cool the story-line for the worgen starting zone is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.