1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

World of Tanks-chat (small-talk about everything)

Discussion in 'World of Tanks' started by ufbre, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Hawx1990SRBIJA Iron Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    You do know that people who play wot mostly are people who are much much rustier than you are. And they didnt stop playing wot. XD

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Yeah but I don't like getting flamed. Although it was funny one guy was flaming his entire team and then someone on the other team started flaming him xD I love playing my AT 2... because it's slow so no one expects much of you xD I hate playing too though because it's slow and people are too stupid to wait for you.

"I reached the battlefield! Aw everyone is dead and now I have to fight 5 people by myself."

Also there is the whole getting murdered randomly by a Arty that I can't even see and no around to spot me. I really wish Sixth Sense was for everyone like Blitz and Xbox.

3. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    It will be on Pc too one day, but you will have to have 100% radio operator. And i must tell you that it does help, but not that you will be able to escape with AT-2 (but seriously many times you will not be able to do anything to evade arty shell, even though you know its comming).

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yeah I found that after the first one hit, b line for cover and still didn't make it. It could be worse though... I could've been a Tog II. Still I love it in Blitz and on Xbox, very handy.

5. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Tog II doesn't care about some arty crap, tog II is invincible! Until it is not. XD

6. Aaddron

Credit:
    Tog II no fear puny Arty, Tog take Arty to face. Poor Tog though, even his massive HP pool can't stand up against Arty. Tog needs an upgrade, a secondary Arty gun attached to the top xD

7. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Tog needs force shield. XD

8. Aaddron

Credit:
    That and Anti-Air/Artillery missiles should do it. Someone needs to go back in time and adjust the blueprints so this can be a thing. The land whale would be unstoppable.

9. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Who knows what lurks in the depths and corners of Tog II. WG obviously doesn't. XD

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    Right? You don't get that big and slow without something lurking inside. I mean what other points is their to make something that large if it's just empty? I bet it was a secret weapon. :O

11. Hawx1990SRBIJA

Credit:
    Some say in there are ballistic missiles, but that would be too obvious. I think its something more destructive, something like holiday house of Chuck Norris, or maybe, just maybe, planet from which Superman came.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    haha some say Chuck Norris was born inside of Tog and it's the source of his great power. Others think Krypton wasn't destroyed but instead devoured by Tog... legend has it it's still around inside of Tog because they were too OP to be completely eaten. Tog is source of great mystery.

13. Aaddron

Credit:
    WoT Xbox One is looking good, night battles, rain battles. Graphics are fantastic! I still hate arty though D:

14. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    wow night battles, rain battles that is awesome :)

15. Aaddron

Credit:
    Yeah it's working pretty good too. They need to bring them effects to PC.

16. Aaddron

Credit:
    Played a little bit of WoT Blitz last week and had one completely successful match... was sooo excited to get back into it and blah it's still broken. D:

17. SulzYee

SulzYee Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I always wanted to play WoT, played it few times at Internet Caffe... When i tried to download and play it on my PC it freezes at gamestarts, always... tryed to fix it but didnt find right answer... but i think it is cuz of my graphic card :S
    I'm still watching streams about it... love that game :p

18. ufbre

ufbre World of Tanks Fan Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    what graphic card you have?

19. Aaddron

Credit:
    Finally an update on Blitz! So they blamed the gamepad mapper and disabling it does fix the issue. The problem here is it was a Blitz update that broke it not the mapper itself, Nvidia wont fix it because it's not a Nvidia issue and Blitz wont fix it because it's not their problem.

Honestly this could be they updated the way touching worked and it just happened to conflict with how the mapper does it. It's possible it was done on purpose to force us into using the touchscreen too. Who knows. Anyways this pretty much breaks the game on Shield Portable as the controller is in the way... which makes using the touchscreen just plain hard. It's a real shame as it was soooooo good. Maybe someday with the recent raise of Android consoles Blitz will get native controller support.

20. Aaddron

Credit:
    WoT Blitz 2.0 launched recently, might try it one more time to see if it'll work but not holding my breath.