1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your Favorite Champion in Leage of Legends

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mordekaiser, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Just say in the thread

2. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    There are quite some champions that I enjoy playing.

Vayne: Favorite AD carry (which is my favorite role too). This is my top favorite ever since I bought her. I didn't get her from release, but I still enjoy this character after all the nerfs. I like her mobility and how you can still deal nicely with tanks because of the true damage, kiting with tumble and condemn pushback.

Graves: Another ad carry that I like. While Vayne is really strong lategame and not the best in lane, Graves is really a strong laner. When you get ahead with Graves in the lane you can completely zone the other carry out and get more kills by aggressive play and his burst. Also has some mobility with his dash.

Lee Sin: Gotta love this blind monk. While I don't like jungling, Lee Sin (or nocturne) is my choice if I have to. Once again it's a character with amazing mobility. I still need to practice him more to pull off all of his tricks. I don't play him for that long yet. You won't see me do a "great escape" anytime soon: Lee Sin's great escape - YouTube

Ahri: You might go ":eek:" but I actually like this character as AD carry. Using her charm to get off free hits is a sure kill once you're fed. Her ult can let you kite, chase and just get away which is amazing on an ad carry. The base damage on your skills still makes up for your lacking ad damage the first lvls. I prefer Soraka (free mana to harass) and Janna (free charm after slow/knockup) as support on this one. Don't worry though I also play this champion AP as you're supposed to do ;) I wouldn't risk my AD Ahri in a ranked game for example. The biggest reason for that is probably rage from teammates at "a bad pick".

I pretty much enjoy having mobility on my champions. I should probably give Riven a try. I'm saving up my IP to buy Kog'Maw right now. He doesn't fit with my mobility champs, but I really enjoyed him AP mid and AD bot when he was in the free week rotation. I've bought Varus and he seems nice, but it's early to give my thoughts on him.

I don't remember myself as someone who writes walls of text... But seems like I've been making my post a lot longer than necessary since I got back here.

3. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like Fiddle and Tristana the best ATM

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
  4. Dr Hoenybun

Dr Hoenybun BamBam

Credit:
    I have to many to count...

Mid
    - Ahri (Fast Movement, Fun to Play, and easy farm).
    - Lux (Nice CC, burst, and great for team fights)

- Support
    - Soraka (Nice heals, gives mana)
    - Sona

AD Carry
    MF
    Vayne

- Poppy
    - Ahri
    - Teemo

Jungle
    - Fiora
    - Trundle

5. Phizzix

Phizzix BamBam

Credit:
    As a midlaner, definately viktor.
    Viktor just has everything (except mobility) a midlaner needs: He has a good teamfight, A good laning phase, AMAZING burst, CC (slow into stun, and silence on ultimate) and on the plus side: many people underestimate him. Altough he isn't very simple to play, once you get the hang of him you'll see your enemies melting!

6. infina

infina MMORPG Addict Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Victor really is an underrated champion. He isn't played that much but he's pretty strong.

7. Phizzix

Phizzix BamBam

Credit:
    This really true, it happened because of several reasons. With his passive people tought it was bad because it takes up a slot and they didn't know yet wich augment to buy, and he takes a while to get used to.

8. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    No one likes Caitlyn?

9. Phizzix

Phizzix BamBam

Credit:
    The problem with Caitlyn is that, outside of the laning phase, she just falls off so hard. You need to completely DESTROY the other botlane in order to be able to carry with her. If games take too long they simply get stronger and stronger because their ad probably scales better into lategame.

10. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    that's why you must build a full crit chance rune page on caitlyn

believe me, OP

[​IMG]

don't underestimate 20% chance to crit

icombine with caitlyn's passive

4-5 out of 7 hits, you crit for sure :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
  11. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Nice build hack, but I don't really like spending so much IP and buying runes for just 1 hero :) But those can be used on Gangplank also :)

12. Darkoake445

Darkoake445 Club Swinger

Credit:
    My favorite champion is Varus. I love his range attacks and damage. His animations are very nice and he is versatile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.