1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Free to Play Action RPG C9

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by coolmop, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolmop

coolmop Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Continent of the ninth Seal (C9) is a free to play action rpg game...I heard the open beta just started and it's great. Maybe should go and try it out....

2. Kytsune

Kytsune DA BIG CLUB Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Heya! If you haven't seen my previous coverage of Continent of the Ninth Seal, you should go to the blog to check it out, it's quite a reasonable game and has a lot of things going for it. I also have a post including a series of screenshots that I pulled out of the game.

With the Open Beta on, I'll be rejoining the game (I've been there for a while already) and bringing back a proper review of the entire game for the Ogre population. If you'd like to find me in game, leave a note here -- this goes for anyone -- and I'll drop off my current character name that I'm using. I have a lot of alts.

See you in game if you're there.

http://www.gameogre.com/mmoblog/c9-continent-of-the-ninth-seal-screenshots

http://www.gameogre.com/mmoblog/a-first-look-at-continent-of-the-ninth-seal-from-webzen

3. BEASTCabal

BEASTCabal BamBam

Credit:
    c9 rocks.. played it a long time ago :)

4. wowmanwow

wowmanwow BamBam

Credit:
    ^ agree with you i played since closed beta i was one of the lucky ones to get the key and built up my self a record and now im a proud member of the Official C9 Ambassador team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.