1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gijli3ran

gijli3ran Ogre Newling

Credit:
    6cTitta på en filmAn

Den första månaden, Jinzhong City, utfört Shanxi Opera Troupe flera kostymdrama, sju mormor downtown mot "Girls vördnadsfulla" och utdrag San Niang att lära barnet "såsom Shanxi operaföreställningar i den Yuci Cultural Arts Center, med publiken till teatern Watch, packade teatern och teaterskådespelare som spelade på allvar, det extatiska publiken se publiken från tid till tid för aktörerna fantastiska föreställningar och applåderade. Det sägs ofta: "film är som livet, att se pjäsen och erfarenhet liv och tolkning av historien tomten i pjäsen fältet och några släktingar hade blivit separerade och försvann i teatern och vissa släktingar i teatern Reunion,poloralphlaurensverige.se:poloralphlaurensverige.se]polo ralph lauren sverige, den elaka Teater vedergällning,poloralphlaurensverige.se:poloralphlaurensverige.se]ralph lauren sverige online, goda människor i teatern har lönat sig, imponerad av de fantastiska prestationer av folket inte bara skådespelare, mer av handlingen i pjäsen. Det finns ingen teater innan, tänkte jag hur många unga människor i tillägg till äldre är inte teater, men till min förvåning, insidan av en massa unga människor,converseallstarskor.com:converseallstarskor.com]converse skor billigt, och vissa till och med ta med barnen för att se en pjäs, titta på unga par med barn som springer runt på teatern, barndom och människor att titta på en film när scenen levande. barndom med sina föräldrar och mormor till teatern när teatern bara är en livlig figur inte förstår handlingen och innehållet i pjäsen, den stora anledningen till att människor är villiga att gå på teater med en ung, kanske sanningen i livet jag vill att ett barn ska förstå livet så snart som möjligt, de kända för att sp相关的主题文章:

learn-hypnosis-online.com/activity/p/48291/:learn-hypnosis-online.com/activity/p/48291/]5lSalladP6

seegossip.com/blogs/entry/5eSegheten-hos-livetO6:seegossip.com/blogs/entry/5eSegheten-hos-livetO6]4vSegheten hos livetC3

elgg.socnet.bz/pg/blog/angela0ed/read/17015/2tlmnar-pra37lande-sen-minnet-hsten-fassl:elgg.socnet.bz/pg/blog/angela0ed/read/17015/2tlmnar-pra37lande-sen-minnet-hsten-fassl]1jLämnar pra37lande, sen minnet hösten fasO1

2. TehPieGuy

TehPieGuy Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    No, it'd be too easy. Three snails is the best skill in the game.

3. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    Which is better in T-34 85?

4. PolanWalker

Credit:
    I think better is 100mm, but 85 have better accuracy and fire speed. So i dont know what to buy to my T-34 85 :/

5. PolanWalker

Credit:
    Which of these two you would choose?

I willget bought of theme. But i thing better for me will be KV-1S, bezouse of higher mobility.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
  6. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like M4a1 the most probably. Also like scarlight and beretta though

7. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    I like Kriss Super V.. Dunno why though :p

8. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    Heavy is the one I like the most

9. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  10. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    This weekend Nexeon Technologies and Face of Mankind announced the formation of a new team aimed at engaging and promoting the community like never before. Community Manager Josh "Jove" Smith and Associate Community Manager Michelle "Meesh" Archer-Waterman have been brought onboard to revitalize the community and bring this Massively Multiplayer Online Game from 2004 into the current world of internet socialization and communication. Community Manager Michael "Aesop" Hudson will continue on as part of the team, contributing heavily as liaison to the faction leaders and providing a voice for the development team.
    Community Manager Josh Smith
    Josh's interest and experience in community management began in 2002 with America Online's Community Leader program. He was tasked with supervising a number of chat and forum based science fiction communities alongside chat based roleplaying games. Josh served in several positions with Face of Mankind dating back to 2007, eventually earning placement as Lead Game Master where he was part of the team that oversaw storyline and customer support programs. In late 2011 he took a position with BioWare, working as part of their community team during the record breaking launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic, and is now returning to our community upon completion of his contract.
    "I can't think of a better way to use the experience and connections I've made since leaving than returning home to further the reach and success of Face of Mankind. I've always believed it to be one of the most amazing concepts any game has ever introduced. Recent development initiatives, and the game's long history, should make us the game of choice for anyone looking for player-driven, open world PvP content." - Community Manager Josh Smith
    Associate Community Manager Michelle Archer-Waterman
    Playing video games since she was able to hold an original Nintendo Entertainment System controller, Michelle has been a part of the gaming community her entire life. The online communities that spring forth from dedicated gamers has always been one of her biggest passions, and over two years ago she took that passion to BioWare and helped Star Wars: The Old Republic before and through its incredible launch. As one of the longer running representatives, she helped provide a voice to and for the fans, working closely with Community Managers and Community Coordinators to facilitate interaction. Her love of roleplaying and story-telling will be a powerful asset in a game as player-driven as Face of Mankind.
    Players to Participate, too!
    With a continued focus on player-driven content the team will also assist faction leadership with managing new social media accounts of their own, giving them top tier tools to engage players and make sure they're notified of important events, or conflicts that require some backup, the very instant the alarms are sounded.

11. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Call of Thrones is one of Yeepgame’s most popular online-games, which now has more than 30 servers. To let every yeeper have big progress in Call of Thrones, here Yeepgame releases Gemstone guide to all of you.

Gemstone is very important in Call of Thrones, because Gemstone make our battle PvE or PvP easier. As you lever up, all mobs and bosses are become harder than before, they hit harder and have higher Hp. If you don’t use gems, your chance of winning in a battle is low.

Firstly, you must collect Gemstone Shards in Crystal Mine. You don’t need Trade skill to collect gemstone shards. You will collect gemstone shards and Flower Pebble in Crystal Mine. The only useful is gemstone shards. The Flower Pebble is useless so you better sell it in shop. Or you can buy Gemstone Shards at Gemstone Merchant (next to the Gemstone Crafting Table) with the price 200 coins per shards. It’s very expensive so I strongly suggest that you do the mining for shards.

Tips: Don’t mine gems in low level city. Common mine give few shards and many Flower Pebble. Go to high level city, search for Uncommon Crystal Mine, you will get more shards than flower pebble.

Secondly, socket your items. Go to the Gemstone Crafting Table in every city.

Click Add Gemstone Socket. Putting in your items, then you can randomly socket it. If you are lucky enough, you will get 4 sockets in a few try. Or you can lock your socket and go on socket more. As we know the price for lock socket is high: the First lock needs 600 gold, the second lock needs 300 gold, the third lock need 100 gold. If you are not happy with your current locked socket and want to change, you can unlock it for free. There’s 5 different color of socket: blue, green, red, yellow and rainbow. Each type go with the same color gems (ex: blue socket go with blue gems only), except rainbow socket can go with any type of gems.)

Thirdly, make gems. Make the gems with the same color as your sockets. These are the list of gems available in COT:

Blue gems: Strength, Stamina, Agility.
    Green Gems: Defense, Hp drain, Ep drain.
    Red gems: Damage, Critical, Accuracy, Speed.
    Yellow gems: Burn damage, Bleed damage, Poison damage, Healing.
    Rainbow gems: Diamond (available only on shop), Alexandrite, Opal, Amethyst, Amber.

There are 7 levels of gems: Low, Mid, High (for rainbow only), Super, Mega, Ultra, Cosmic. High level gems need 5 of their lower gems (ex: 5 low diamond = 1 mid diamond) From Mega to Cosmic gems, you need Sublimation Stone to make. Another way to make gems is using Common Gemstone Voucher. But you can only use this way with Mega gems and lower.

Finally, you can add the gems in to your socket by choosing the Embed/Removed Gemstone at Gemstone Crafting Table and ut your items on and right click to add gems to your socket items. If you don’t want your current gem, remove it and add another gem in.

Working on gems will make you stronger, this is an effective way for none gold buyer to go high level instance without dying.

Visit Yeepgame: Yeepgame.com-Harness the Power of Yeep!

Play COT now: Call of Thrones-YEEPGAME-Real 3D Online Game

Check out more information:

NEWS | Yeepgame.com-Harness the Power of Yeep!

Like COT on facebook: Call of Thrones | Facebook

12. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today a variety of events surrounding its latest update for the popular online massive multiplayer title, Digimon Masters. A fantastic universe where our world and the Digital World are closer than anyone would have imagined is about to change in ways never expected! Digimon Masters continues the story and heightened sense of urgency found in the Digimon anime. These hot summer, and come-back player, events are sure to bring out the tamer in everyone. To join in the action players can visit the Joymax portal at JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Digimon Masters
    Through July 17th, Digimon Masters is hosting a variety of hot summer festivities sure to cool the summer heat. Kicking off the fun is the Fruit of the Goddess Event that allows players who acquired any of the newly released Digimon to enter! Don't let summer boredom set-in instead stay connected and collect icy treats including giant growth fruit, ice flakes and strawberry ice flakes in this new "I like Ice Flakes" event. Once players have cooled off, they can participate in daily GM events including suppressing the Virus Icemons invading the real world.
    In addition, the summer welcome back program is ready for return players! Players can log back in for a special gift basket including 50 million gold, a Mercenary Egg, an Evoluter and so much more. Now is the perfect time for players to return to the Digital World and prove they're a truly dedicated DATS team member.
    Digimon are well known all over the globe as part of the famous Japanese TV animation series. Digimon Masters is the first ever 3D online game based on the Digimon universe with more than 1,000 characters featured from seasons 1 through 5 of the series. Not only is it faithful to the art design, Digimon Masters closely follows the original story that will satisfy both loyal fans of the series as well as the average gamer. The game seamlessly combines pet training simulation with role-playing elements to deliver a one of a kind gaming experience. Featuring real-time combat, Gamers will be thrilled with the challenges brought forth by real-time combat which requires quick thinking and good reflexes. Players can also become one of 8 Royal Knights. Royal Knights are Digimon who are in charge of each area in the Digital World. Leaders of a guild that conquers one of these areas can become a Royal Knight who has the right to impose taxes along with other perks and obligations.
    To get the latest information and regular contests for amazing prizes, players are encouraged to follow the official Facebook page at Digimon Masters Online | Facebook Players can also check out more details at http://twitter.com/dmojoymax/

13. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Save the World of Tynon in Upcoming Social Fantasy RPG

uCool, Inc, composed of veterans in the hardcore social gaming space, has officially revealed Tynon, their new social fantasy RPG / city-building game. From members of the team behind Evony, a pioneer of hardcore online games, Tynon is introducing several new concepts to the social gaming space. Combining a unique blend of action, role-playing, social and strategy gameplay elements, Tynon will be the first truly story-driven social web game.

In Tynon, the King has come under the affliction of a dark wizard’s spell and it’s up to players to help the elite knight Rosaline and a band of heroes to rescue the king and save the thirteen kingdoms from the dark wizard’s magic. The lands continue to burn while wicked goblins roam free, serpent queens plague Verdant City, and the kingdom is threatened by disaster and slavery.

Players must also help Rosaline rebuild the Imperial City to its former glory. With the cooperative ability to enlist the aid of friends from Facebook and other social networks, players can upgrade and customize their cities and gain resources by visiting neighboring towns. Hundreds of quests will be available to earn more resources, gold and gems to upgrade your city, armor and battle skills.

The action-packed battles, in-depth fantasy story campaign, city-building strategies and beautiful, hand-drawn environments of Tynon will change the social gaming landscape and will be enjoyable for both hardcore social and casual gaming fans.

Tynon will be available this summer on web browser. Check out a first look at the game in the trailer now!

Key gameplay features:

Build an Empire – City-building mechanics let players create their own custom kingdoms
    Single Player Adventure – Travel the realm and battle different foes across 100 levels, collecting unique heroes, epic loot and gold and other resources
    Animated Combat – Vivid battle scenes provide for an immersive single-player experience
    RPG Customization – Adventurers select which heroes make up their party, customizing them with special weapons, armor, and more
    Interact with Friends – Utilize the help of friends to upgrade cities, as well as gain resources by visiting and maintaining their towns
    PvP – Strengthen heroes and improve party formations to defeat friends and online foes, or race other players in daily resources challenges to win awards and recognition on worldwide ranking boards that scale by player level and time played
    Conquer Quests – Complete quests to receive gold and gems, which can be used to upgrade weapons and armor, level up heroes, and construct special buildings

14. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    This First-hand news sources from Ray Media Group Limited: The official is now recruiting volunteers in order to make a better in game community, providing gamers the chance to be staff of Gamedp.com, as well as good salary is afforded to pay volunteers.

Besides, Soul of Guardian will be launched next week on its game platform - Gamedp.com. Search “Soul of Guardian(GameDP) in facebook or directly visit its official facebook page at Soul of Guardian(GameDP) | Facebook to gain the initiative. Fabulous events/activities and wonderful gifts will let you not regret.

There are three kinds of volunteers as follows for gamers to choose from:

Game Helpers

Game Helpers are in server's World Chat to answer any and all questions related to any form of knowledge in the game's systems such as help players figure out quest problems.

Game Helpers also could take notice to rule breakers. If needed, they will warn a player letting them know they're breaking a rule. If there is no Chat Moderator around to handle unruly players and rule breakers, Game Helpers can still mute.

Chat Moderators

Chat Moderators will be present at most times, who are the most elite of volunteer staff. It would be better that Chat Moderators have spent many months and countless hours in game assisting players as Game Helpers.

Now, Chat Moderators’ responsibility is to aide Game Helpers handle issues about players who break rules. Instead of just muting players, Chat Moderators will try to reason with them and assist them in learning the rules and understanding them, as written by the official staff of GameDP.

Community Manager

The community manager overlooks all aspects of the volunteer staff and does the absolute best to help any player who needs anything. Community Manager also works with players and staff to catch rhythms of events that are popular and rules that could use a good changing.

Game Helpers and Chat Moderators are needed now. All volunteer staff will be paid monthly by game coins. If you are interested in it, please go to its official forum at GameDP Official Forum - Powered by Discuz! - Support by Discuz2u

For more information, please visit:
    Official website: RPG Games - Free Browser Based Game Platform GameDP.com
    Facebook page: GameDP.com - Free Browser Game Platform | Facebook

15. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    If you have heard of the widely popular Free to Play browser game Mythic Saga, then now is your chance to get in on the action in OBT (Open Beta Test)! Open Beta starts on July 9th at 4:00p.m. PDT. The OBT server will be a permanent server so for those who played the CBT the real game starts now!

Want to know more about the game? You start by waking up after the terrible cataclysm. You must choose a faction and fight your way through heaven and earth to find the secrets behind the world and yourself. You journey will take you to far off lands and you will meet lots of monsters and other players in this MMORPG.

This game comes equipped with the latest and greatest game features including: upgradable mounts, relics, many social features (marriage, titles, etc), and much much more. The developers have included an extensive event system that will keep players busy with a plethora of events.

Mythic saga also has many updates in the making so those hard core players will never be left standing with nothing to do. Also with a closely working development team, players ideas can be easily implemented into the game, making it more enjoyable for everyone.

Want to learn more about this game check out the main page at Mythic Saga - Cooltoplay - Play to be Cool or their Facebook page at Mythic Saga | Facebook . See you in game!

16. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Today, NetDragon Websoft's most successful title, Conquer Online, will bring out a new feature, the Chi System. This enigmatic philosophy from the East is derived from the ideas in ancient China where Chi was perceived as a mysterious spiritual force that is contained inside the human body and other living things.
    Unlike other equipment systems, Chi unleashes your power from the inside. Chi power is locked by 4 inner gates: the Dragon Gate, Phoenix Gate, Tiger Gate and Turtle Gate. Unlocking these will grant you additional attributes that provide you with incredible powers!
    Apart from the four inner gates and Chi power, there are 13 kinds of attributes that will bring you the untouched experience of this new system! Not only that, but the players who meet the level requirements will be able to receive weekly Chi packs worth $14 to enhance your Battle Power!
    To learn more, please follow us on Conquer Online | Facebook & Become a Chi Master & Enjoy Weekly $14 - Worth Gift Packs - A Free Classic PVP Online Game and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad - Conquer Online - co.91.com for the latest updates and activities!

17. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    In Ancient Greece, the Olympic Games were a time for peace and truce. As the Olympic Games in London are nearing, InnoGames begins a new peaceful world in its strategic browser game Grepolis: "Hyperborea". Here, players cannot conquer enemy cities and subsequently won't fear losing their own cities to foes. This intends to fit the style of players who focus on peacefully coexisting with neighbors, or who play the game casually.
    Grepolis will not only celebrate t he Olympics with the start of "Hyperborea", however. Rumors have spread across the island realms of the Aegean Sea that troops have started to lay down arms and are preparing themselves to take part in a brand new event: Grepolympia. Here, the outstanding of the ancient world will face off - and the players who train their athletes best will gain several in-game advantages.
    Grepolis is a strategy game set in Ancient Greece. In the browser-based title, players are tasked with building up a vast metropolis and uniting with others to establish a powerful military and conquer far away islands. The gods of Greek mythology; Zeus, Hera, Athena, Poseidon, Hades and Artemis influence the players' fate. The game is free to play and does not require a download.
    Next to Grepolis, InnoGames has published major browser game titles such as Tribal Wars and The West. With more than 80 million registered users, the German company belongs to the biggest developers and publishers of online games.

18. Kingsfield

Kingsfield Taken a Room in the Pit The Pit

Credit:
    I was just wondering how much time you all spent on playing Ogre Wars.
    Do you check and use your turns daily? Or only a couple of times a week, or multiple times per day?

Post here if you have something to add to your vote :)

19. Kingsfield

Credit:
    Ever tried to copy a building/structure from a picture?

When you are building stuff in Minecraft, do you just build and see what you end up with or do you search a picture on the internet and try to copy that to the best of your abilities?

Post below what buildings you have created this way :)

20. Kingsfield

Credit:
    When you are building stuff in Minecraft, do you just build and see what you end up with or do you search a picture on the internet and try to copy that to the best of your abilities?

Post below what buildings you have created this way :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.