1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Two Days til Sizzling Summer

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Drama, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    As the end of July draws near, the heat is beginning to rise as Sizzling Summer is just around the corner!

As a member this August and September, we're sizzling up your summer and rewarding you with a whole host of summer goodies, including:

Over 1 million XP
    91 additional bonus spins on the Squeal of Fortune
    Nine new customisation items, including a five-piece Tropical Islander outfit, a new title and a crazy crab dance emote!
    With over $45 worth of items and spins included, all members are in for a real treat this summer!

Still not sure? Well then…

Stay a member for the entire Sizzling Summer (1st August GMT until 30th September GMT) and you will also have the chance to Choose Your Fate from a selection of four of the most powerful rewards ever seen in RuneScape. For more details on the promotion, including these exclusive items, click here.

Make sure you don’t miss out and sign up for membership now and enjoy our summer celebration.

The RuneScape Team

For more details on our Sizzling Summer event head on over to our forums here.

Any last minute questions? Check out our FAQ for the answer.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
  2. Drama

Credit:
    I didn't point this out before, but Jagex still has yet to give members that continuously pay membership Vanity items for free. Instead they want players to buy the member cards.

It's 'okay' that they are giving recurring members something now, but they should start giving us the vanity items as well. It's not right. I don't know of many other games that do that.

3. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Two more emails announcing this... and they are exactly the same as the first two *sigh* Why do they keep sending out two.

4. Drama

Credit:
    Yea. Jagex said a while back they would never email us and only message us in game with the mailbox feature (WHICH THEY DON'T USE AT ALL REALLY!)

So why don't they use that and stop giving me more emails which get sent to my spam box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.