1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Cabal

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Marirranya, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    The item shop has been updated with Halloween Costumes lately. There are weapon skins available too. I know there's an announcement about this recently.

2. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    I found this link from their forum: Pumpkin Mayhem & Level Rewards
    I was surprised there are no announcement about this on the main page or in the facebook fan page..

3. Marirranya

Marirranya Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ~ CABALLOWEEN has Arrived!
    ~ aldy bought set of costumes for my 2char along w/ weapon skins :D

4. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Which costume did u get? I love the vampire costume a lot.. It's really cool while equipped. I even made a photo album for it. lol

5. yesty456

yesty456 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I've seen the wizard and vampire costumes in the game and I kinda prefer the vampire costume more. Those wings looks bad ass :D

6. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    I just want to have the Pumpkin headgear! Anybody has it?? :(

7. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Go hunt down jack-o-lanterns in the game now. They are the ones who drop those event headgear but it can only last for 3hours if i remember it correctly. These pumpkins are scattered everywhere in every maps

8. yesty456

Credit:
    *It only has 1hour duration.. and yes those pumpkins are easy to hunt compared to Cabal Lanterns but they are indeed tough. All my damage are reduced to 1. lol

9. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ true but they'r worth killin' if tey manage to drop teh headgear! i've been collecting them since last week. i'm curious about teh happy birthday ring tho..

10. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Speaking of Cabal Lanterns, has anyone managed to kill one of them here? My party is having a hard time searching for this creature since earlier. I do know that it's a huge pumpkin but i'm curious why we haven't seen a thing since we started on hunting. We did look on different maps tho...

11. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    That monster is really a hard one to locate because it can spawn everywhere on the available maps of the game. This monster is like the Crag King Turtle where I only spotted few times. I still don't have an idea on where to locate this boss monster but I decided to just grind some levels and hope that I will just bump into it in a certain map and battle with it. :D

12. yesty456

Credit:
    I'm just curious and I have to ask this question, now that there were new transcender skills been added. Does it change the string of skills you use while doing a combo?

13. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    It did changed because I added the new skill :D but the others stay the same. My string have been increased by one skill. However, that's for PvP. In PvE, I don't use my Completer skills and below while hunting.

14. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Is this for PvP? or PvE? Because I think the new transcender skill is more applicable for PvE since all of them are AoE, I use my new skill for PvE but not on PvP where I normally use focus attack which has lesser casting time and cooldown.

15. yesty456

Credit:
    Is that so? But the new transcender skills have greater damage and additional effects compared to lower skills. And from I can see all the new skills are ranged attacks even for Warrior, Blader, Force Blader and Shielder. So it helps those melee classes to reach out evading ranged one.

16. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    Well I get your point, especially on the "evading ranged one" and that are the Wizards which has blink, dash and back step to get away from danger :D

17. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ Would it be cool if there will be a mentor system being implemented inside the game?

18. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    What will be the mechanics of that if ever? Masters receive rewards if there apprentice gains a certain level? If ever that will happen I would like to see some interaction from Masters and their students and not just add the new ones to be your students and just left them and doesn't know what to do.

19. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    +1 since we're expecting new players joining once the game be accessible on Steam. Well that's what I'm thinking when I read the mentor system thingy but yeah it's not new but I think it will be great to add.

20. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    I only hope that if ever this will happen, it will be focus on generating or attracting new players to play the game in order for old timers to help them. We all that the game had some weaknesses but what I want for future updates that will be implemented will be more innovative so that the game can still cope up with the current generation of MMOs.