1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Update on Cabal

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Marirranya, Feb 5, 2013.

1. yesty456

yesty456 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I agree that they need to step up the updates in order to compete with other rising MMORPGs in order to be unique or escape from being just a standard MMORPG in a list of almost a lot of common MMORPGs out there.

2. Marirranya

Marirranya Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    ~ What about PvP features? What do you like most?

3. yesty456

Credit:
    Mission War would be my favorite PvP feature as it shows team plays of each nation. A capture the flag type of game play where both nation needs to outnumber the other by points. By taking over a certain area of the map or defeating a guardian will grant points to the nation.

4. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    How about 1v1 Pvp? I bet almost anyone would prefer this mode above anyone else?

5. iamdmrose

iamdmrose Big Brute

Credit:
    What's more exciting than a crowd pvp. There are people who wants to use only supportive characters their whole gaming life. lol. Having strategies and insane teamwork are what makes the game more competitive. There's a reason why MOBA's are getting popular these days :)

6. yesty456

Credit:
    This. Exactly my point

7. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ uhmm. just came to ask about tips on using teh Agent Shop?

8. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    What's up guys? It's been a while since i've last played the game and would like to know the latest news about it.. and I would also like to know if the events are still up and running especially the server boosts ofc :D

9. yesty456

Credit:
    I'm not actually using the feature but you might want to check this article that I found in the internet: How to use Agent Shop Part 1

10. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Sad to say the server boosts has already ended and I haven't met my level goals for my character yet. The Halloween events are still available though. Haven't you experienced the server boosts since last month?

11. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ ohh thanks. but i was wondering about certain tips and tricks on how can i use it efficiently. it always takes a lot of time to make my item sold. i was thinking if there's any ideas i cud do to work it out? :(

12. yesty456

Credit:
    Personally, i usually prevent placing high price for my items as they often sold with much more time. If i want an item sold immediately, I always check the minimum price for the item first, and add a bit to the minimum price. That way you can sell it faster with the average price too. As of higher tier items, I tend to look the auction if there's more selling it. I'll time adding the item when there are only few selling to increase the demand of the item :p

13. Marirranya

Credit:
    ~ dat makes sense now.. i believe i can own teh auction system in the game now just w/ your few tips shared :smug:

14. MohammedX

MohammedX BamBam

Credit:
    I think no since of update old Cabal ,but there are some player still playing old Cabal =) , so its unfair to troll them .

15. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    What do you mean?

16. yesty456

Credit:
    As the Halloween ends so does the events in the game. How's the experience for the whole month events? Did everyone enjoy it?

17. piwit

piwit Big Brute

Credit:
    Two words. Server boost

18. Zebracal

Zebracal Club Swinger

Credit:
    Missed out on that one. Been busy lately but now I have some free time. Let's see what do they have in store for us for the holidays.

19. Imst

Imst Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    That's sad. It was a great month full of events especially the server boost rewarded from the game's success on Steam Greenlight. I do hope you can participate on future events that they will have next month.

20. yesty456

Credit:
    I really hope events next month will be better. It doesn't that the Halloween event sucks but I didn't totally enjoyed it since i haven't had the chance to experience the Cabal Lantern hunting. I just hope they can improve these kind of events ;)