1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Last Chaos is so BORING, and.....

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by WiiAsInWee, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WiiAsInWee

WiiAsInWee Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I've been playing Last Chaos (LC) since January 2008, and I've lost total interest in this game, and trust me, the only good thing some people can say about this game, is that it has good graphics; however, all that looks so big, and shiny, and new, will only get a game so far.

Aeria Games & Entertainment (AGE) made a Skill Point (SP) modification to the game, where you need more SP, which means countless hours of grinding away (SP farming). If you’re not an LC player, SP is what you need to max out all your skills, and if you’re a Guild Master, you also need so much SP to level your guild up, and besides your class skills, there is also the option to maxing out what are called Special Skills.

Special Skills include, making potions, and your own weapons, and armor; and a player is forced to do this, because high level armor, and weapons are not available after a player reaches level 27. A player can wear armor 5 levels higher than your own level, and can equip a weapon 4 levels higher than your own level; however, the highest level of armor that is for sale from an NPC, is level 32, and the highest level weapon that is for sale from an NPC is level 29. If you have chosen not to make your own weapons, and armor, then you are also forced to buy the high level weapons, and armor from other players, and the majority of the players in Merchant Mode, are ridiculously overpriced, further causing a hard time for a player to make money in the game (so this is why the game is also filled with scammers).

Now, if you’re lucky enough to meet nice people in this game (which is very rare, because this game has the most immature community from a game I’ve ever seen); and hopefully that person belongs to, or manages a level 6, or higher guild, ask to join that Guild. If a Guild is level 6, or higher, the Guild Master can adjust your Experience Gain, which is referred to as Experience (XP) Donation towards the Guild, which also helps level a Guild, as the XP donated gets turned into Guild Points (GP). By donating XP, you can slow down your leveling, or cease leveling all together, in order to SP farm.

Now, the problem with joining a level 6, or higher Guild, to donate XP:

AGE hasn’t modified the game so that if a player is in a level 6, or higher Guild, that player can’t adjust their own XP Donation, and ONLY the Guild Master can, which is rather thoughtless on AGE’s behalf, because.....

a.) A Guild has the potential to being leveled, to level 10; however, most Guild Masters won’t put a Guild to level 10, as there is a glitch in the Guild system, and even if a Guild isn’t level 10, this glitch has a way of booting members from a Guild.

b.) If a Guild is already level 9, you won’t get in if you’re a lower level player, because the Guild ONLY wants high level players.

c.) Since there are players from all around the world, playing this game, depending on where you are from, and where your Guild Master is from, time zones differ, and you might not be on, when your Guild Master is on, or vice versa, so that you can have your XP Donation locked, or unlocked.

d.) And because the Guild Master is the ONLY person who can adjust a Guild Member’s (guildies) XP Donation, it gets rather annoying when the Guild Master has 5/6 guildies asking, “Can you lock my XP at 95%?â€, and then a half hour later, they start asking “Can you unlock me?â€, or every 5 minutes the Guild Master is being pestered to adjust a player’s XP Donation, until that player is satisfied with how much XP he/she is donating.

e.) Also, if a Guild Master goes inactive, then a player has to quit the Guild, and find a new one; which is very hard to do, because as players get higher in level, and the higher the level the players are in a Guild, in addition to how high the level of the Guild is, they tend not to help anyone (pretty sad really, since you often hear people in this game saying “It’s only a game.â€; but yet, in the virtual world, they think they’re the stuff. That’s taking what’s supposed to be “a gameâ€, a little too real for my liking).

Another flaw with the new SP system in LC:

If it happens you don’t, or can’t get in a level 6 or higher guild to have your XP Donation locked, so you can SP Farm; it’s remarkably hard to SP Farm as you do get in the higher levels, as there aren’t many opponents worth much SP. In this aspect, AGE has made this game incredibly difficult to play, if a player doesn’t have the correct amount of SP to gain a new skill(s).

When a player is in the lower levels, all that player wants to do, is level as quickly as possible; however, if that player has his/her XP Donation locked, the game gets ultimately boring, as it can take approximately a month, or 2 (without the aid of purchasing items, such as SP Pills, from the Item Mall, with your Credit Card) to SP Farm, to get the required SP to max out all your skills, and it’s best to SP Farm while in the lower levels.

All in all, along with the.....

a1.) Ultimately BORING, and SEEMLESSLY NEVERENDING effort of the FLAWED SP Farming System, and the.....

b1.) UNAVAILIBILITY of high level weapons, and armor, and the.....

c1.) FLAWED, and GLITCHED Guild System.....

A player also has to deal with the Last Chaos Community, which is a VERY IMMATURE Community.

If you lay low, and stay off the Message Boards with Last Chaos, you should be fine. However, it’s rather disheartening, and disgusting, when a player asks on the Message Boards, about whether Kill Stealing (KS’ing), and Luring on other players are bannable offenses in the game (which these things USED to be bannable offenses, and are ONLY bannable now under a Harassment Rule, and Last Chaos no longer accepts Screen Shots as evidence, and everything HAS to be on Video), and a Game Master has that Message Board locked; BUT, doesn’t lock a Message Board when a Forum Moderator, and a Game Sage participate in flaming other players.

So, if you can’t hack all the FLAWS I’ve noticed with this game, the Last Chaos Message Board Community is even more BRUTAL, and how anyone can find this game enjoyable is beyond me.

To be honest, I find the people that have invented, produced, and distributed games for Aeria Games & Entertainment, along with the Message Board Forum Moderators, and Game Masters, Moderators, and Sages.....

They’re all MESSED UP, and stay the heck away from any game that is Aeria Games & Entertainment produced, because they’re Message Board Forum Communities are so LAME, and IMMATURE, that it also has caused me, and countless others, to quit playing this game; and then the countless hours of NEVERENDING SP Farming has caused me, and again, countless others to become completely BORED with Last Chaos.

Every single aspect of what I have listed here has totally caused me, and my friends, to lose complete interest in Last Chaos, and anything else Aeria Games & Entertainment produces next; I won’t, and my friends won't either, even go near it.

2. Bjack

Bjack Little Spike The Pit

Credit:
    I have never played LC and now I am glad I never did :D.

3. Babyeys

Babyeys BamBam

Credit:
    the same..haha..but maybe it's its speciality lol

4. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Yes it was boring he isn't lying.

5. grimace315

grimace315 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    =)

Let me start of by saying I play LC :p and enjoy it having met and made many online buddies...i can't really say if its a bad game or not being the only mmo i've ever tried but i dont think its bad ( there are many flaws in it though)

i wanted to post because i wanted to know your opinions on what a game should be like..wat am I missing out on by playing LC and not other games (non-aeriagames)? ...i agree that the LC communitiy is childish (..i thought it was like that in most mmo's) but there are a sizable amount of mature, not-so-irritating people that do make it fun to play

maybe u didnt have luck in meeting the right people or get the hang of the system ;) either way this post came up on one of my google searches and it got my attention

6. jadaiouss

jadaiouss Ogre Newling

Credit:
    My likes and dislikes on the game called Last Chaos

I have played LC for the past 1.5 years. Over that time I have met a lot of really good people and a lot of really stupid people, mostly kids. By kids I mean immature 13-17 year olds who with their parents credit card are ruining the game. It seems like everytime a group of players hits the max ceiling cap level they go complain to LC, who in turn notes that these people have spent thousands of dollars on ap. So LC gives into these people and says ...Hey lets have an update and change everything. the first thing I remember them, LC doing was rearrange Dratan. For weeks no one if anyone could get into Dratan because of a glitch. That was fixed and the level cap went up. Again these same people hit the level and went running to you know who, LC. Again LC said lets have an update, so here came Strayanna and all its wonders. That was fine if you were around lv 87-95. So the elite were happy for a time, then they got bored. So over a few months we were all tempted with this new class, called the Night Shadow. Here was a class everyone thought they could play. Very little was known about it, until that happy day it came out. Boy what a shock, first you had to have a lv100 character in your account, just to even start a Night Shadow. We were all excited when we found out it started at lv90 and had some cool goodies thrown in. Then the reality hit. On average it will take 270k worth of sp just to max all the skills. And before I forget the amount of gold in Fort Knox to pay for all those skills. At the same time this new character came out LC said as usual. Hey lets bring in yet another world. everyone thought, ok I got a lv100 toon I can make a Night Shadow and travel to this new land of great rewards and goodies......Wrong! ...once again LC gave into those little spoiled rich kids..To our amazement the only people getting into this new area were those who were lv 140 and above. So some of us thought. Hey someone goes there, you are in a party with them they Recall you there. which in the past is what happened when someone low level wanted to see a higher level place. Well this time LC said. If you are caught in that area you and the person who recalled you will be banned. And if that wasn't enough, a skill on the Night Shadow class was turned off because LC said it was causing the servers to shut down To this day it is still shut down. As to the sp farming. I agree if you can stick with it in low levels more power to you with all the grinding. And if you start to buy ap, it is addicting like a drug. First it starts out with ten or twently dollars a month, then as you find stuff you want. Woah gee I gotta buy ap to sell stuff at an inflated price, just so i can get enough gold to buy the inflated item i want or need.
    Over all depending on who you are and how much time you put into the game, it can be fun or your worst nightmare as far as MMO's go. My advice is try it for a month or two without buying ap, if you can take all the drama from the chat box, the endless name callings and the disdain from the elite rich then perhaps Last Chaos is the game for you. If not stick to PC related games whee the only backtalk you will ever here is from your mom, your wife or your room mate saying .....Do you ever do anything but play Last Chaos

7. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I never been heard this game... ever...

8. jonspald

jonspald Ogre Newling

Credit:
    lol

any1 have a high lvl i can have for free tho i cANT seem to lvl one XD when i
    i try to i get bored:crown::D:rolleyes::)

9. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I doubt anybody will give you a free high level character.

10. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    It looks like shit, and I haven't read alot of good things about it. No wonder you lost interest. There's much better F2P MMORPGs.

11. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I heard LC is a grindfest:(.

12. eripmav08

eripmav08 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    yah LC is boring for me also...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.