1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Legend Of The Golden Plume

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by TheGiver, Sep 21, 2008.

1. TheGiver

TheGiver Little Spike

Credit:
    Im about to try this mmo, Ill come back and post results.
    Legend Of Golden Plume

"Legend of Golden Plume is a free-to-play MMO from the folks at Ingle Games.

The game is set in an ancient Eastern world and the premise goes that ten naughty sons of the Almighty God decided one day that they would become suns. The heat from the new suns caused considerable pain and strife to the world and the people in it.

Soon, a hero arose who slew nine of the suns who then plummeted back to Earth in the form of nine golden plumes, scattered throughout the game world. He who gains the power of the nine plumes is said to gain the power of the Almighty God." -Mmorpg.com

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
  3. mdjh

mdjh Little Spike

Credit:
    excuse me, but I'm afaid I can't catch what you want to get across with those words.

to be straightforward, what have those sun/son?-turned feathers to do with the eastern? :D

4. TheGiver

TheGiver Little Spike

Credit:
    hey dont ask me ask other reviewers
    but Sun as in :cool:
    OK i played it yesterday and I dont think I can give a decent review compared to the others ogre,

But here is my experience,
    OK after downloading this game, I had problems starting the client but i set as admin. and i logged in and got to character screen. 5 classes
    Taoist, Swordsman, Warrior, Mage, Priest.
    I chose Taoist, and changed hair style and avatar(the picture by the MP bar and HP bar.) OK so once i emerge in the LGP world, i'm thinkin' "oh wow it looks nice, hope there's a starter quest and "wasd control".
    there was a starter quest but mouse control,im getting' use to it.

I mostly like 3d mmorpgs but 2.5 was nice.
    1-10 was the easiest since i leveled quickly from doing the newcomer quest.
    I soon meet a guy and he friends request me and set up a party. really nice.
    then it tells me i have to get a teacher/mentor/master. so I go on the list and i ask a person to accept my request to be her student and she says full. i was pretty bummed but i didn't feel like getting a master after that.
    So me and my teammate grind and complete quests. then later on i get a request to be a student and it was the same person who had a full list, i accept and ask that person"how"she says that i had an inactive on my list.
    AGAIN, REALLY NICE COMMUNITY
    The clothes looked the same tho like every other taoist because appearence doesnt change even tho u put on game items. the only way u can change look from everyone else are cash items. I HATE PUTTING MONEY ON MMORPGS, so im level 23 by the thrid hour because the dude i partied up with in the beginning had a master that was 63 and he helped me and him level up, YET AGAIN, NICE COMMUNITY,
    I can't say money in this game is easy to earn because i only had 3k even tho i sold all the crud that i got from the 63 levelin' me.

PETS!!!!!
    U can tame a wild monster with a fairy ring from the grocer, it was surprisingly cheap. U can have more than 1 pet but only summon 1 pet to help u grind.
    U have to feed it so it can not starve and leave u. U can teach ur pets skills and also they have attribute points which u can raise a specific part if the pet.

Oh what is awesome is a auto track feature which u click on the npc name or stage and u automatically move to. Very easy when u are lost.

OK thats it from my experience.

5. mdjh

mdjh Little Spike

Credit:
    "I mostly like 3d mmorpgs but 2.5 was nice."

well, may I ask, what other 2.5D games are set to go online soon?

6. TheGiver

TheGiver Little Spike

Credit:
    hmm i am unsure because this is the only 2.5d mmorg ive played, so i cant think of any others but ill search around for ya.

7. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    There's a fair bit out there a can name some good ones like EuDemons, Chaos Online, Phoenix Dynasty Online and I think Dream of Mirror Online is to.

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This game is now known as Destiny Online.