1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Day Z Mod Stories

Discussion in 'Indie Games' started by Cabbagetable, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Cabbagetable

Cabbagetable Club Swinger

Credit:
    So I was playing Day Z and something wild happened, I wanted to post it on here but there weren't any Day Z threads.
    So I guess for now on if you have a Day Z story you can just post it here! :D

The Story________________________________________

I spawned in Elektrozavodsk and started walking to the office building. On my way there I looked in a shed and there
    was a dead body, he was carrying a pistol and 5 rounds. I took his gun and ammo, when all of the sudden I started
    hearing a firefight in the grocery store, so I ran over there to see what was happening. There was a guy in the back
    rooms and a guy in the front shopping area shooting each other with makarovs. I went into the entrance unseen and
    shot the first guy in the head. The other guy was telling me he was friendly and told me not hurt him, but I couldn't
    take chances so I flanked around to the back, shot, and killed him. I stole all of their items and the four wheeler that
    one of them left unattended outside of the store. I decided since I had enough items to survive at least a couple of
    days that I should go to the northwest airfield and get a better gun. As I was riding there I found a fully repaired
    chopper in a forest that somebody was trying to hide. I flew it the rest of the way but as soon as I got to the airfield
    somebody shot me down and I wrecked into the ground. The chopper blew up and knocked me out, I thought for sure
    it was the end of my Day Z life, but I woke up. I bandaged myself as fast as possible and crawled with my broken leg.
    I crawled for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was only 10 minutes. I logged after a while because the
    blurriness was annoying and I wanted to take a break.

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Cool story, I will have to get this Arma 2 mod to make my own stories :D Imo though I would list it in the shooter forum.

3. Cabbagetable

Cabbagetable Club Swinger

Credit:
    I was debating listing it there, I wasn't sure what section it should go in since it's not pure shooter, it's a survival mod for a shooter.

4. Pixadom

Pixadom BamBam

Credit:
    I've heard a bit about Day Z. Is it worth playing?

5. AlexSRB

AlexSRB MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    I played this,its actually good graphics sucks,but its interessting ;D

6. Neutron

Neutron Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    i played this . Its good game

7. DarkMage1997

DarkMage1997 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit: