1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by eXoZmM, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    I know 1,000 posts isn't really a big thing, but I just wanted to make a long post about my adventure here. :)

Anyways, I had been surfing on MMORPG And Free Online RPG Game Directory for games ever since probably 2007. I at first wanted to be the most known reviewer on the site, but that dream quickly faded because of a, at the time, broken register system, and because of my lack of patience. (Yes Ogreman, I still hold that value :D)

I came back in October or November of 2008, and signed up on the forums to receive a beta key for a game. I don't really remember the name. I quickly started getting involved, and did one review, my first review, and got review of the week. I was completely awestruck. I came to the website at least 10 times a day just to read my review, I was so proud of myself. :) I stuck around the forum, asking for moderator as all new forum members do :p. I quickly became one of the top posting members, alongside Webber and Mmowiz and awesomedrako. Many new members came, such as WeeHut and Alistaly, becoming a great influence in the community, but made their exit after a couple of months for personal reasons, of which only one we know.

I wanted to continue helping out, so I got more involved by writing for Gameogre.com. I became good friends (or I would like to think we were good friends) with Ogreman, and got to hang out with Aaddron. Two of the most prominent people on the website. I loved how I was helping with codes, writing excellent reviews, and just being a great help to everyone. I then got back into FPS games, and along with school, I lost interest in Gameogre.com. I started growing farther apart from Gameogre.com, and I started not logging in for days. When I came back, I resumed writing for a little bit, but I had some strong feelings towards what I was doing, and didn't continue it. Along came members like Rebirth and Tianhui, which are who I think are the new WeeHut and alistaly. :p

I am now just a regular forumer. I used to be a moderator, a writer, but I'm fine with my position now. I am just a regular forum member, exactly what I asked for. I loved helping Gameogre.com. I continue to come here everyday, though it's not to the amount of time Ogreman always likes :p. I can't explain how much I love seeing this forum grow. It has a great staff with a great variety of sections for games, it was never hard for me to find a game here. All the forum members are nice as can be. ^.^

Well, that's basically how I got to where I am today. I'm going to stick around to get 2k posts, then 3k posts, then 5k posts (Yeah, I'm going to skip 4k completely) and so on. I'm going to continue to sponsor Gameogre.com through YouTube to get these forums even more packed with members than it is now. I can't wait to see what the future brings. Thanks Ogreman for making this forum, thanks Aaddron for setting the way for future moderators, than WeeHut for inspiring me to write better, and thanks Alistaly for pushing everyone to the breaking point :)D) but bringing your great spirit that we all miss along with you. Stick around these forums, they are the best that I have ever seen. No gaming website (except one :p) can match the staff that Gameogre.com brings. No website can match the community presence that Gameogre.com brings, and no community can make you feel more welcome like Gameogre.com.

Thanks for reading,
    eXoZmM, a long time forum member who will continue to stay here and support Gameogre.com in any way possible.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Great post, Exo! Congrats on joining the 1,000 post club:).

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Thanks. ^.^

4. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    You forgot to mention our fight!... LIKE A BOSS

5. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    lol..:D Good fight though. :p

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Congrats on 1k post or should I say... congrats on 1,002 post :p Nice write up.

7. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    :p Thanks Aaddron.

8. dieanna

dieanna MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    congratulations, Exo!!!
    great post! i wish i could be a great writer too.. xD

9. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Thanks. :D And everyone can write, they just have to think they are a good writer. :) Even things you write but you think is bad, they turn out to be great.

10. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
  11. mattse123

mattse123 Big Brute

Credit:
    congratz hope u get a award from it

12. TonyProcter

TonyProcter Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Congratulations eXo mate.

13. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Good one@! I have a long way to go to get to 1000:p..

14. tianhui

tianhui Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Whoot! the 1,000 milestone!

Congratz!

15. TonyProcter

TonyProcter Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Thanks for getting me to join aswell :)

16. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit: