1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Malphite discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Mordekaiser, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Depore202

Depore202 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Nop not talking about nerfing just the general look of the champ but he go nerfd ???? Didn't notice

2. usbjaj

usbjaj DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    He really needed some nerf xD :) (back in season 2/3,i remmber every each ranked match he was insta banned)

3. bboyMinato

bboyMinato Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    well its not bad but i also liked old splash :(

4. dacha

dacha Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  5. toncez

toncez Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    [S4]Malphite guide to carry solo q

*SUMMONER SPELLS

Flash-Flash is required summoner for Malphite,you can use it for unexpected engage and its always useful on lane.
    Teleport-Teleport is really good on malph,especially if u know how and when to use it,u can use it if u are losing lane to buy some items and back quickly or to gank some lane(generally on lvl 6)
    Ignite-Ignite is good if u feel confident on lane and want to really shutdown someone on the lane.

*RUNES

3x +26 health
    Greater Quintessence of Health
    9x +0.9 Armor Penetration / +0.62 Magic Penetration
    Greater Mark of Hybrid Penetration
    9x +1.00 armor
    Greater Seal of Armor
    9x +0.16 magic resist per level
    Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist

Explanation:

Health quints are really good at start,they are good if u want some trade at early stages
    Armor is always good against almost every champ beacuse all of them are using basics attacks so armor is kinda immportant
    Magic Resist if u are playing vs ap top i suggest you flat mr but if u feel confident that u wont lose lane or just want passive top i chose this mr per level
    Armor/Magic penetration(my choice, you can always take ability power or more armor,depends on your playstyle)-it really helps to do damage nevermind is it early or late game.

*MASTERIES

[​IMG]

Explanation:

Offense masteries-Some more ability in your pocket so you should have easyier lanning and cd is good on every single champ especially on these like malph beacuse his ulti cd is high
    Defense-Here we are adding some more points on armor and mr,this mastery page helps us with sustain

*ABILITIES

[​IMG]

Explanation:

Maxing E - Max E first if u are playing vs champ whos basic attack are main danger to you(olaf,xin,master yi,sion,warwick,tryndamere,jax,jarvan IV,lee sin,wukong,udyr,fiora,zed,yasuo,aatrox)its reducing their attack speed,cost less mana then Q and you can use it to wave clear fast, if u want to get lvl 2 faster than your opponent
    Maxing Q - Then Q,malphite Q is really good its doing damage and its really useful when they gank you(steals someones movement speed)
    I dont like taking W beacuse i think its not helpful its gives u armor and ad,but in my opinion you will profit more u max dmg spells and just keep distance on lane
    And of course max R whenever u can.

*ITEMS

Start with

Passive duel:

[​IMG]

My choice for start

[​IMG]

Core

[​IMG]

Situacional

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats it from me :),I know its really detailed guide but i tried to explain everything u need to know about Malphite.I hope this guide will make malphite easyier for understanding,and I really hope this will help someone,and see ya on the Field of Justice

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  6. akismor30

akismor30 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Nice... BTW if u have yasuo on mid,this is win for u :D