1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Dragonica Online = Awesome

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by MMODude, Sep 1, 2009.

1. MMODude

MMODude Little Spike

Credit:
    okay so I was already excited for the launch of Dragonica Online but now i am extremely PUMPED b/c they are giving away real prizes if you play in the OBT

You can see all the prizes on this site, IGN: THQ*ICE Announces 'Dragonica Online' Loot Hunt. I want the laptop!!!

2. stolpen

stolpen BamBam

Credit:
    ohh. is that really true? a real price? :eek:

3. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Dragonica is already out where I am. It's pretty awesome, but for some reason, I stopped playing when I was just a few levels away from my second job change.

I have a problem where I usually don't stick with MMORPGs for a long time. I thought a game like Dragonica (with it's combination of fast-paced combat, free roam, and RPG features) would keep my attention for a good long time.

4. MMODude

MMODude Little Spike

Credit:
    did you try the US version of Dragonica? its actually called Dragonica Online - I haven't really heard any complaints about this one, if you have time you should give it a shot and I agree it is hard to find a game to keep your attention for a long time, especially fi you have ADD liek me :p

5. jd.emosmos

jd.emosmos Spiked Club

Credit:
    ditto,its also out where i am.I dont play it either,but im ought to try it.:guitarist: