1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Is LaTale really that good?

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by Glazed, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    IDK. I tried playing the game before, and while the combat was good and the world looked nice, I didn't really bother to stick with it for a long time. I don't want to be a tanker even though I'd like to be a Knight, I don't want to be a Warrior but I might have to, I don't want to be a mage, Explorers get cool guns, but I got to level up to level 80 using pretty girly bows and crossbows that fire soft colored glittery lasers and I might not even stick around long enough to get the guns, Mechanics look like a good class but have a toolbox for a weapon filled with awesome things, but once again, I have to wait until level 80 before I get all the cool stuff which are the mechas, but atleast I get a cool looking lunch box filled with turrets and other awesome things.

So, should I give the game another try? Is it worth it?

2. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    Lol based on what you wrote, it looks like you are already decided.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  3. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Yep, I am. I'm gonna be a engineer. Who needs pistols that make you look like a cliche bad ass or guns that look like pea shooters when you can be in a mecha with guns built into them and are really powerful?

But I suck a grinding.

4. moonlight

moonlight Spiked Club

Credit:
    Since you already made a decision then good for you!! :) Is la tale really more on grinding?? coz I really hate to grind LOL but its different when its cabal I can grind for whole day. xD

5. BlackTear2009

BlackTear2009 Big Brute

Credit:
    La talle is good, but give a try to mini fighter it is good too and many players know that, they just waiting for OBT. I thnk its better if we play together!

6. ReZ0r20

ReZ0r20 BamBam

Credit:
    yes its amazing game :p but little bored. there more better games. i will post some later

7. zxlkas

zxlkas BamBam

Credit:
    yea, latale is very fun but it gets a bit hard at lvl 100+ because of grinding and stuff, and meister is a good class because they have attack combos and skills :D

8. mikecross666

mikecross666 Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    i don't know yet i haven't played the game yet....and from your post i think it is quite good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.