1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Lee Sin discussion thread

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by TheNexus3, Mar 19, 2014.

Its Lee Sin worth to master ?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. SonCane13

SonCane13 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    RIP lee sin ... forever in our <3

[​IMG]

2. Kingic

Kingic Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    why.......riot....

3. Veritas

Veritas BamBam

Credit:
    Changes to lee sin

I really want to know what do you guys think of the changes that will be made for the blind monk, one of the most played junglers since Season 1. His sonic wave(q) is getting changed to 15 damage to lvl 1 +40%his total ad(from 50 damag +90% of bonus ad), but the damage scales to 90% at level 5 so even at mid game he will do more damage then the before the change. His shield probably won't cost 100 energy cuz it's too damn high! His ult gets a buff when he hits an extra champion with his ult he will do extra damage, and also his passive is going to scale up to bonus 100% at lvl 16. So if you ask me I really like the changes to him even despite pro players don't agree with the changes :).

4. SonCane13

SonCane13 Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    currently its on PBE but it will come soon on our servers... :(

5. ISwearSheWas18

ISwearSheWas18 BamBam

Credit:
    Well actualy, no. You dont need this ATT speed items cuz your passive gives you 100% att speed. You dont need to buff your buff and be useles witih tons of att speed and no dmg. His dmg is gona get nerfed and he gets a att speed buff. Better go full DMG and your passive will give you more then enough att speed to use the full potential of it. So yea. If you get like with just passive 2,0 att sped, whywould you waste your money on att speed items to get the max cap of 2.5 ? Its just a waste of item slots. Go hydra like before, trinity, try maybe IE and BT, just test around, the Koreans will anyways find a perfect build for him,just wait 1 month after the nerf ... :toff:

6. GiveMeSomeBeer

GiveMeSomeBeer Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    League of Legends - Lee Sin

Hi, This is my main and my favourite champion, I have much games with him, and I try many builds but I still can't find perfect build for him, you can put here SS when you're playing him and builds, I play him all roles except Support and ADC . Thanks

7. De4dsh0t

De4dsh0t Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Riot is really ruining the game with their nerfs, some champs really deserve nerf like Yasuo, Vel Koz, Kassa, but this is getting ridiculous, if that nerf is true, lee sin will be useless early game, no more good ganks, no more counter jungle, I'm frustrated cause he's my main, before him Riven was my main, they nerfed her early game pretty hard, couldnt adjust my game so i changed to Lee, now they're gonna nerf him, i have no clue with what champion to play anymore. Riot you suck!

8. Cofy99

Cofy99 MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Lee sin got nerferd on PBE . On next update he will got nerf on all servers :)

9. DeBBuGer

DeBBuGer MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Cofy99 - You're right :)
    And my favorite champion is Lee Sin but now I have to quit it!
    STRONG NERF !

10. 0megasuprime

0megasuprime BamBam

Credit:
    Thoughts of Lee Sin rework

Me as a a Lee Sin Player i have to say that Lee Sin was the most balanced champion in whole LoL game. He is super strong in early game and in counterjungling, but in late game he would be just a tank with mobility cuz if you build him with high dmg build he would be blown up in team fights. I heard in a video that Diamondprox(one of the best Lee Sin players) thik that rework is completly unnecessary and after rework we can throw him out through window like Skarner, Nautilus....So what they are doing is:

Sonic Wave
    Damage changed to 15/35/55/75/95 (+0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9 Total AD) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.9 Bonus AD)
    Resonating Strike
    Damage changed to 15/35/55/75/95 (+0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9 Total AD) from 50/80/110/140/170 (+0.9 Bonus AD)
    Now deals up to 50% bonus damage (150% total damage) based on the target’s missing Health instead of 8% of the target’s missing Health

Safeguard
    No longer grant shield on himself if dashes towards non-champion unit
    Cooldown increased to 14 from 9 seconds
    Cooldown is now reduced by 50% if cast on an allied champion (excluding self)

Tempest
    Damage changed to 20/40/60/80/100 (+0.6 total AD) from 60/95/130/165/200 (+1.0 Bonus AD)
    Now deals physical damage instead of magic

Cripple
    Slow decay now updates more quickly (every 0.25 seconds instead of every 1 second)
    Slow decay now correctly takes into account disable reducing effects such as Tenacity (if the slow duration is being reduced, the slow will now decay more quickly)

Dragon’s Rage
    Damage changed to 150/300/450 (+2.0 Bonus AD) from 200/400/600 (+2.0 Bonus AD)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
  11. ISwearSheWas18

ISwearSheWas18 BamBam

Credit:
    Well i am just glad Hecarim is not played much in the current meta or played on LCS.So he wont get nefed. I main Hecarim in the jungle and he is rly strong, if you get a litle bit ahead you win and can carry. Butstill the lee sin nerf is to much....

12. Rampage1

Rampage1 BamBam

Credit:
    True i messed up but still u get attack speed for exchange less dmg but more enemies more dmg so its kind of uh

13. Kajunic77

Kajunic77 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    They make him one of the lowest champs now.. :/ so sad..

14. Fenix1950

Fenix1950 Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Yea RIOT sucks we all know it,and 2 much kids in game

15. aleksaalexl

aleksaalexl Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    When i saw this im wanted to kick me in the a*s...

16. ISwearSheWas18

ISwearSheWas18 BamBam

Credit:
    No he wont be the lowest champ or something, he is just not gona be anymorethe Tear 1 jungler. Pantheon and wukong will take his place and thats it. riot ****s around with the meta a litle bit :D

17. Hihlo

Hihlo Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    wow they went too hard on him

18. HeavyRyder

HeavyRyder MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Yep its a nerf but look: Riven and Ahri both got nerfs and are still fine to play with, this is a hard nerf tho but I think that lee will start to be used as a stick-to-enemy-champion role. His passive buff can tell us that we will see a lot atkspeed Lee Sins out there :p Just, good lee players will keep playing him, they will ADAPT to his nerf :D

19. SerbianGamer

SerbianGamer Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  20. HoP7

HoP7 Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Now lee sin is usseles :/