1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Best games for the App Store

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by BlizzarD33, Apr 5, 2014.

1. VannaVIktor

VannaVIktor Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Stick Hero, Head Soocer, Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Jetpack Joyride... :)

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Plants VS zombies, Piano Tiles and Angry birds

3. thundemp2007

thundemp2007 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  4. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Fruit ninja, Angry birds, Temple run, Clash of Clans Help me Jack:atomic adventure, and Crusaders Quest :)

5. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Maybe this is not the best game ever as what you think. I found a game in google play and it is called Crusader's Quest. I was bit curious about this game. I was doing a research about this game and it says that this game has a good game play. I think it was cool!

6. SamDexter

SamDexter Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Temple run,RuneScape

7. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Subway Surfer
    flappy birds
    Clash of Clans

8. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Try Roap Escape :D

9. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Brave frontier, Help me jack, zenonia5 clash of clans and Crusaders Quest ( real time RPG and Matching game).

10. HiIGosu

HiIGosu Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I play temple run and subway surfers

11. Skyhard

Skyhard Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Temple Run 2, Clash of clans and subway surf

12. justin01

justin01 MMORPGer

Credit:
    best app? hmm, you can always check on Google play for bunch of games, but if you like you could visit this link instead http://https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhnent.SKQUEST&hl=en This game is a real time RPG with beautiful 8-bit pixel graphic that capture the retro feel of the classic RPG’s and lastly challenge your friends for honour in the PVP arena and see who has the strongest hero. I really enjoy this game and it’s very cute battles will be done by the character moving forward to fight enemies, encountering battles automatically.User will destroy skill block shown at the bottom in order to use the skill of the character and by connecting the same skill blocks to perform greater damages and HP recovery.Some heroes will become a more skilled version of themselves when promoted. Other more generic heroes will be promoted into a mystery character. just sharing, i hope i made a help.

13. imyoursoulmate

imyoursoulmate BamBam

Credit:
    Crusaders Quest being ranked #1 in RPG

:gossip:Since I don't have any work and no classes on my extra subject... I just want to share some information that I have found regarding on an 8 bit and cute rpg that are available in both appstore and google play and besides, its one of the game that I'm already playing. Suddenly, I saw that crusaders quest is currently on the top or being ranked as #1 in google play store. I just want to share it to yo, cuz I want to win some in-game items lol!!!! :D :gossip:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/crusaders-quest/share-event-010915/1593691660845420

14. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    My sister requesting if I could share her favorite game. She's too annoying -___-
    So that, I'll share with you guys this Argh!! (Pocket Tales) Game that she's currently playing. She's so addicted to this game. I guess this game is a new one and this Pocket tales is also an RPG. It's has a unique game play, because it is a combination of Farming Simulation and Real-Time RPG. You can also communicate and socialize with your friends. This game is similar to some popular simulation games like Farmville, but it has a battle and the good thing about it is you can play with your friends, in other words, you can use their heroes in defeating monsters. Pocket Tales has 5 classes named Sorcerer, Berserker, Wizard, Archer and Warrior. And my sister's hero is a Sorcerer since she loved violet -_- Heroes can equip weapons by crafting process. In terms of simulation, her friends can also help her in producing goods and they can also visit her island. Island and her house are upgradable … hmm

You can also visit some links for more information… Argh!

offical fb fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/wemade.global
    google play for pocket tales: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wemade.PocketTales&hl=en

15. James0026

James0026 MMORPGer

Credit:
    Actually I have found a game that RPG and Farming simulation combined i one game. It is called Pocketales. I tried to downlaod it once andit was pretty cool. And everything inside the game is so nice and cute especially the heroes. Currently I'm in level 12 where I could plant more crops, build new facilities, and also you are assigned as one of the defenders of the island where the new civilization starts. Try your best to defend you and yourself from intruders.

Ideas and comments would be appreciated. But just in case you haven’t tried the game yet, here’s your chance. I will include the download link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wemade.PocketTales

16. arbie_alberto26

arbie_alberto26 BamBam

Credit:
    mmm fingers, subway surfer,crusaders quest, and CoC

17. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    AQ3D
    minecraft
    Respawnables