1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Add Smallworlds!

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by Bradboi, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradboi

Bradboi BamBam

Credit:
    1. Do I need to pay to use SmallWorlds?

SmallWorlds is free to use, and upon completing the introductory missions you'll receive a small amount of currency with which you can start setting up your personal space.
    Joining our VIP Club is the best way to enjoy the premium SmallWorlds experience. VIP Club Membership is available at a very reasonable monthly fee and will give you access to many special features, such as the Dance Studio, avatar clothing options and the ability to enter VIP-only Spaces and use VIP-only Items. What's more, our VIP Club Members receive a monthly salary (or lump sum for prepaid members) of SmallWorlds Gold.
    Players can purchase extra SmallWorlds Gold for shopping and other in-world activities. With Gold (unlike Tokens), you can buy fantastic new spaces and some special limited items.

2. Do I need to download and install anything on my computer in order to run SmallWorlds?

SmallWorlds runs inside your web browser, using the Adobe Flash Player. Around 95% of users already have the correct version of Flash installed in their browser, so you probably don't need to install anything. If you don't have Flash installed, it is a quick and easy process as the Flash player is only about 1mb in size. It can be downloaded from the official Adobe website.

3. What sort of computer and operating system do I need to run SmallWorlds?

SmallWorlds will run on all operating systems that support the latest version of the Adobe Flash player. Currently this is Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X v10.1+ and variations of Linux. We support most web browsers available on these platforms. SmallWorlds has a lot of rich, moving graphics, so we recommend that you run it on a fairly recent computer with a minimum of 512mb of RAM. As SmallWorlds is easy to access and free to use, the best way to determine if your computer meets the requirements is to try it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Publisher: Outsmart

Platform: Browser and Any OS

Genre: Role-Playing and PvP

URL: HERE

Do Missions to Level up, and get Wearables such as: "Wings" "Jetpacks" "Costumes" "Mask's" "Capes" etc. Experience Roles are: Explorer, Social Status, Artist and Gamer. If you want to join please add me, my Avatar name is "Drake Hillcrest"

2. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    its a virtual world type deal right?

3. uoretribution

uoretribution BamBam

Credit:
    This looks like something youd see on facebook =P

4. iMusicalCupcake

iMusicalCupcake Ogre Newling

Credit:
    i would like to help the cause but this game looks borring and somewhat like a bobble head world. i would try it but i would think its a waste of time ...

5. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Waste of time? It's fun. You can use your brain, or not.

I built a big mission once, it's called the "Archipelago of Dreams"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.