1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Review of World of Warcraft and Lich King

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Geograf, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Geograf

Geograf Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Sorry i can't make review for Mister of Pandaria beacuse i didnt play it :D
    On start you have to chose Aliance or Horde . After that there is Races. Aliance races: Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Gnome and Dranei. Horde races: Orc, Undead, Tauren, Troll and Blood Elf. Every race can be some classes but you must chose only one. Races: Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Warlock, Priest, Warrior, Rouge, Death Knight, Druid and i think thats it :D For example: Human can be: Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Warlock, Rouge, Priest, Mage and Death Knight but cant be druid :) When you create your character your point is to level it up to 80 level ( maximum) On level 10 you get talents, every class has 3 different talents to chose. For example: Mage can be fire, frost and Arcade :) On level 10 you can go to Battle ground. There is few Battle grounds, you keep leveling and you get more. In battlegrounds is Aliance vs Horde and it calls PvP. In every battleground you have other point. If you are level 10 you can play battleground with level 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ,15 ,16, 17, 18, 19. When you get 20 level you play battlegrounds with level 20, 21 ,22 ,23 , 24, 25, 26 , 27, 28, 29. And all time like that. When you get level 80 you play only with 80 level battle ground. You have Glyphs too they give you bonus healt, mana, dmg... On 80 level you need to chose your specialization :D You can be healer, tank and dps. Some class can be all of that, but some only 1 ( every class can be dps ). For example: Paladin can be healer, tank or dps. But mage can be only dps. Warrior can be tank or dps. There is Dungeons who is for 5 man group, in that group you need 3 DPS, 1 Tank and 1 Healer. You can go into raid too there is Raids for 5 groups and for 8 groups. Raid for 70+ level can be heroic and can be normal ( heroic is harder ). The hardest boss to kill is Lich King, and he give the best armor. There is a few types of armor. Armor can be: Heavy, Cloth, Leather and Mail. No one can get Heavy armor before 40 level. But some classes can wear only cloth and armor. The weakest armor ( giving the less armor but not less intellect, strenght, agillity... ) is Cloth armor, then Leather, then Mail and last Heavy. In wow there is 2 worlds: Azeroth and Outland. Azeroth have main zones: Kalimdor, Northend and eastern kingdoms. But Kalimdor, Northend and East kingdoms have thier zones. When you level 10 or 5 or 15 levels you go to other zones. Every race have main City, there you can find everything :) On level 20 you get frist normal mount, on level 40 you get second normal mount, on level 60 you get frist fly mount and on level 78 you get second fly mount :) Fly mounts can be used only in Outland and Northend. Best armors have tier. The best is tier 10 i think :) I played WoW long time ago :D
    Have fun with playing this game, tell me if i forgot something to say :D

2. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Nice u say a lot :D Thanks ^^

3. Geograf

Geograf Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Not problem, but i failed little i meant World of Warcraft Lich king, not World of Warcraft and lich king :D i will edit it

4. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    this was one of the best expacs ever

5. Velja99

Velja99 Elite Ogre New Ogre

Credit:
  6. ChinvaBre

ChinvaBre Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Good on lvl 20 i can attact orcs if i am human ?

7. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Very good review. I haven't played WOTLK, but this review brought me closely to it!

8. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Good job. An awesome review really. :)

9. FenixMatrix

FenixMatrix Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  10. TheGamerVex

TheGamerVex Brute New Ogre

Credit: