1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Never Flame !

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Aki013, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mihajlo

Mihajlo Clubbed for Trying to Cash Out

Credit:
    If you devoted those 1000 games for self reflection and improvement as much as you devote your time on flaming trolls/feeders you would probably be diamond.

2. Bronze4Ever

Bronze4Ever Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Just relax and act like you dont give a sh**. Act cool and try gank other lanes when its ss on your lane, you will also get more fed ( try take tp and tell support or top laner to ward bush so you can tp), get assist or even kill. That is my tactic, try it on normal or somwhere. GL

3. Fendorian

Fendorian Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Just mute everyone every game :D

4. Rimbast

Rimbast Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  5. Xeal7

Xeal7 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    If someone is feeding and calling u noob=mute him
    If u feed=tell ur sorry u got outplayed..
    If u are loosing=Look for enemy mistakes and after every kill in ur team write gj,wp etc..
    And flaming is easy to stop?It's only a game u may lose a battle but u have not lost a war :) Hope i helped

6. Krusevljani

Krusevljani Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Stop playing lol OMG

7. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Don't blame PL people

Hi guys,I have a special theme to talk about,it's about blaming PL(polish) people.When I'm in a gaming house and next to me is some guy,well actually a kid a 10-12 years kid,well actually a spoiled child that yells "GG REPORT PL NOOB" , polish players aren't so bad,I was in a ranked game yesterday we had a polish Zed (im G5 BTW) I was playing mid,and one guy name MarioSRB02 , started to throw our game,we were winning and then he started going solo "Split push" and he got killed everytime then he tried to solo baron at level 16 (he was playing caitlyn),and guess what he got baron to 2/3 of his HP and their team killed him and took the baron.Now we tought the game was lost,but luckily in our favour we had a badass Zed,we were Fighting while he was split pushing and that fight might determined the winner he was at bot us 4 were on mid,their adc (tristana) and Top (shyvana) went on him,while we killed 3 of them in a 3v3 situation (caitlyn disconnected) and Zed somehow made a double and destroyed their bot inhibitor that helped us win the game, so the point of this lesson don't blame the PL/CZE/SRB/GREECE people until you actually play with them,take for example Nervarien a Polish challenger that has 2 or 3 smurfs that are also challenger.

8. Sle91

Sle91 Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think ppl blame PL ppl because there is really a lot of them on servers. Like really a lot. There isn't a game where u don't get one PL or CZE guy. Now the chances ar, out of that bunch of ppl a lot will be toxic. So I think that's why we generalize all of them like toxic/feeding/noobs or whatever the terms are these days.
    The only problem is when u return the toxicity back and start aruging. That's why I love mute button. Works every time. :)

9. IgnjatSRB

IgnjatSRB MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    That's same with DotA 2.A lot of Russians are playing it and everyone is blaming them and hate them because of the same reason

10. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    IK,but just all these kids that are like 10-12 even sometimes 9 shouldn't play MOBAs because they're usually the ones who feed,and everytime they blame PL/CZE people even tough it's not their fault,and I know that there are sometimes good PL players so don't blame them until you play with them :)

11. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    IK there are a lot of russians on EU servers,and there are many of them that are bad but also good ones,BTW if you haven't played a game in which a russian yells out on microphone you haven't live :D

12. Fendorian

Fendorian Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    To be clear, ur not supposed to blame anyone in League :D

13. Sle91

Credit:
    Yeah. That's the point. Don't rage. Mute toxic players and report if u want and that's it. :)

14. IgnjatSRB

IgnjatSRB MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    True story :)

15. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yeah usually i don't mute them but in ranked i sure do

16. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    They dont realise they are playing with and versus people that have same MMR like they do. For an example... User "ProPlayer123" blames a User "ImPL123"(i really dont know why you blame polands for this...? there are little kids, playing league everywhere) for having score 0/5 and he has 12/12.... so he fells raged, because of that "idiot"-or guy which is having bad day.

When i realised that, i stoped flaming and focused on game. Now im Silver V that plays every game with and versus Gold/Platina.

17. mata2023

mata2023 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Yeah i was that guy until level 23-25 then I started to realize that it's just making it worse so i stopped flaming and started muting,i communicated (using pings ofc :) ) and now i'm Gold 5 with MMR-1548 :D

18. Sle91

Credit:
    That's why I yell at the computer if my teammates mess up. I rage at ppl outloud, but don't flame them in chat. U should try this. Curse them, or call them names, or yell or rage outloud. That will help u blow some steam, and u will play better. :) And u won't affect them or make them mad or anything. :)

19. Raven595

Raven595 The Fallen Bird Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yes you helpd a lot, tnx budy ;)

20. cirjak

cirjak Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    agree with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.