1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

LoL Dont play SoloQ angry

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by InflammableHD, Jul 15, 2014.

1. InflammableHD

InflammableHD Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    So, you've had a really tough day at the office / school, huh? So you come home, make some dinner, beat your kids, cat, wife, kids...
    Can't live with 'em.
    And you play some League.
    Maybe pop a DVD and have a drink.
    Sounds fun, right?

Wrong. Playing League while angry? There's no excuse. When you've got other stuff in your life going on, do yourself a favor. Don't play Solo Q.

Seriously, if you can't leave it at the door, do not play anymore.
    Because when you play this game with pre-existing stress that you can't handle, you will become toxic.
    And see, When you're toxic, you make other people toxic.
    Let me explain.
    You might be upset, because you just broke up with your girlfriend Nicki (yes, with an i), so then you instalock mid lane, even though the pick above you picked mid and said he was going mid.
    But little did you know, his girlfriend just broke up with him. 6indy (oh yeah, with a 6). So he's just not in the mood. Even though there's someone nice enough to mediate, you two are way too angry at each other to play a good game.
    And then when the match starts, every little mistake that one of you two makes, you pounce on eachother.
    REPORT HIM INSTALOCK HE STARTED FIRST NO YOU INSTALOCKED U NOOB FU REPORTED I CALLED FIRST
    Like anyone gives a f**k. And a game that could have been won, is completely lost. All because of that f**ing b**chass whore Nicki (with an i).

Here's the misconception. Ranked Queues' intended purpose is not for stress relief.
    "But I read that video games are great stress relievers!"
    Listen again, you idiot. Ranked Queues are directly implanted in the game for competitive use! If you wanna play for fun, you can go play one of the other great game modes! Like ARAM, Twisted Treeline, Dominion.
    But in ranked, we are trying to emulate professional gameplay. We are all clear of mind, ready to play, and we dont care about things in your life, that this game is not gonna change.

Ever played a ranked game and you see someone say
    "Wow you guys are such noob tryhards!"
    Yes, we're trying hard, WE ARE IN RANKED. We are trying to get good, of course we're trying hard!
    Or when someone feeds and says
    "Oh Im just trolling, i dont care"
    Nah, you care. You care, you're just bad. You're just really bad. ;) And you're using trolling as an excuse to try and save your face, because youre just awful.
    And you dont wanna admit it because maybe there's something going on in your life.
    But you know what, like for real, listen, here's my e-mail: [email protected]. If you've got something going on in your life and you need someone to talk to, then FIND YOU SOME JESUS, because i ain't got time for that sh*t! Nobody has time to deal with some slutty b*tch Nicki (with an i). And League is not gonna help you either (Ain't nobody got time fo dat)!
    Cuz you can rage all you want, it's not gonna make her come back. You can troll and feed all you want, but you still didnt get that job. Instalock random all you want, but it ain't gonna un-rape you.

We all have problems. Every single one of us.
    Look at me. I'm still single. Nobody even wants to date me. I still sit in front of the computer, bending my spine all day, doing nothing with my life (FML).
    I'm the guy thats gonna call you, and you will be like "Where'd you get this number?" Yeah thats me.
    I'm so scrawny, you would think that im the classic nerd from the movies, but without the glasses, freckles and a retainer.

So, summoners,
    Whenever you've got something bad going on in your life, use me as your comparison.
    "Man, i had a rough day today. Pff, but im nothing like that scrawny nolifer idiot from GameOgre, InflammableHD. Phew! Ok great, let's solo Q."
    See? It's that simple.

Now go out there and be somebody!

But for real, tho, dont be toxic. I believe in you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  2. TheThirdEyeSRB

TheThirdEyeSRB Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
  3. 420Hairlyman

420Hairlyman MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Nobody needs toxic folks or flamers or trollers in your own time. So I recommend everyone to read this before starting its queue cause it will help definitely.

4. InflammableHD

InflammableHD Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Before i play a ranked game, i first think about not being toxic, discussing it with myself, clear my mind, and mentally prepare for the ranked queue, and try to keep in mind all these things.

5. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Truthfully, if there is only 1 toxic guy he will "disease" the other players. This post may change a few guys, but it won't change the community in general, since there will always be atleast 1 guy who will flame no matter what. :/