1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Triple Triad forum dupes - please ignore

Discussion in 'Triple Triad' started by vyeh, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagnusLensherr

MagnusLensherr Big Brute

Credit:
    so..is this Rappelz SEA or just RAppelz Philippines?

2. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  4. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  5. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    Upon using a quest scroll you will be given a quest to complete. Finishing the quest will give exp/gold/event points/items. Quests are timed and character specific, NOT account-wide. The time varies from 2 to 24 hours. There are 2 types of quests.

Kill Quest
    This quests require you to get a certain amount of kills on a certain class in a certain game mode. Such as kill 20 warriors in golem mode. The amount of kills required seems to vary between 10 and 200, with 200 kills yielding the best items.
    Note: The language on the quest is misleading, but the class mentioned is the class you need to kill.

Win Quest
    Win quests require a certain amount of wins on a certain map. The wins seem to vary between 5 and 100, with 100 giving the best items.

Items Gained
    Items that can be gained from quests may be as small as potions, gem slot hammers, and gems. However, some of the better items that can be earned include wolves, adventure packs, gold/event point bags, power user, and event cores.
    The EXP gained seems to go up to 1410, gold up to 9380, and event points up to 940. However, there are still not very many documented quest rewards.

6. xiexit

xiexit Ogre Newling

Credit:
    COG Tournament Server

LeKool Inc, one of the leading global publishers of free-to-play browser games is delighted to announce the very first Tournament Server in the history of Call of Gods where players and leagues will be awarded for their excellence! Join us at launch of Call Of Gods, Tournament of Auras, and stand a Chance to win an Ipad by simply registering and playing Call Of Gods.

7. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  8. Supernatural

Credit:
  9. Supernatural

Credit:
  10. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
  11. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
  12. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    En Masse Entertainment™, a publisher built by gamers, focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that its award-winning and highly anticipated action MMO title, TERA™, will launch on May 1, 2012. The upcoming release of TERA will be available in Standard and Collector’s Editions at retail and online stores. Marking a new era in gaming, TERA sets a new standard by delivering true action combat to players who want more than the stale and repetitive gameplay that exists in today’s MMOs.

The recipient of multiple industry honors and accolades, including “Best PC Game†and “Best MMO†at last year’s E3 expo, TERA is a new breed of online game that combines all the depth of a traditional MMO with the visceral gratification of an action game. In TERA, players must actively aim, dodge and block, as the game’s real-time combat system takes into account player position and skill, not stats alone.

Players begin by creating a character from seven races and eight classes as they join in an alliance to save the world from bloodthirsty armies of monsters who threaten to destroy the very gods who hold their world together. TERA also introduces a revolutionary political system in which players wield power in their province based on their in-game political prowess or player versus player combat skill.

En Masse Entertainment will be releasing more information in the coming weeks on TERA’s Beta Events, which will help to ready the game for its inaugural release in North America. For more information on TERA, please visit TERA-online.com.

TERA is developed by Bluehole Studioâ„¢, co-produced and published by En Masse Entertainment in North America and distributed at retail by Atari.

13. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Red 5 Studiosâ„¢ today announced the League For Gamers (LFG), an organization with the lifelong mission of promoting games in a positive way, spreading the passion of gaming and protecting gaming interests in politics. Red 5 will shut down Firefall and its website on January 18th in a 24 hour show of solidarity, encouraging gamers, developers and all industry supporters to join LFG and stand together against misguided and overbearing legislative initiatives such as SOPA, (Stop Online Privacy Act), and PIPA, (Protect IP), in order to perpetuate and continue industry growth.

The League For Gamers was founded on January 14, 2012 by Red 5 Studios and its CEO, Mark Kern, through a $50,000 pledge. It was established as a true alternative to the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and its subsidiary organization, the Video Game Voter’s Network (VGVN).

“The VGVN and the ESA claim to represent gamers and developers, but they have turned their backs on them by supporting and funding legislation such as SOPA and PIPA,†said Mark Kern. “Developers such as Red 5 Studios and other game makers no longer have an organization to represent their true position on this kind of destructive legislation. LFG’s first action will be to petition the ESA to withdraw their support from PIPA, which still looms large in the Senate.â€

While it was announced on Monday that SOPA has been “shelved†– for the time being – its sister bill PIPA is still an immediate threat to the gaming industry and online freedom. The Senate is scheduled to vote on PIPA January 24th, leaving one week for gamers and developers to add their support and get the attention of representatives. Interested parties can join LFG and its ESA petition at the following link:

Help LFG, Join Now! | League for Gamers

14. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Gamania Digital Entertainment announces the launch of Subcat for iPhone and iPod touch, a new imaginative underwater adventure featuring two zany submarine-riding cats on an emergency food-hunting mission. Putting an innovative and exciting spin on the hidden object genre, players must find and catch fish using cat-like reflexes while fighting off blinding fog in a race against time. Containing bright, colorful visuals and intuitive gameplay, it’s fun for the entire family – and free until January 21st.

Trailer: Make your fingers dizzy and catch Subcat something fishy! - YouTube

Subcat begins after two adventuring cats, Juan and Sebastian, discover an old submarine hidden in a secret cave. Being the resourceful felines that they are, they fix up the sub, naming it “The Nautilisâ€, and begin a new voyage under the sea. Unfortunately, they soon find that their compass is broken and they’ve veered far off course. With food reserves running out, Juan puts on their only wetsuit and embarks on an emergency mission – brave the perilous ocean depths to catch undersea delicacies.

During each stage players must keep the screen clear, ‘wiping’ away the fog that clouds up their “gogglesâ€. They’ll have a limited amount of time to frantically hunt for fish, quickly uncovering their prey and ‘tapping’ them before they escape. With obstacles such as rocks and coral providing sneaky hiding spots, and nasty surprises like exploding Lantern Fish and ink squirting Squids, players will find four oceans and 80 levels of chaotic and challenging fun.

In celebration of the upcoming Chinese New Year, Gamania is offering its latest mobile games for free until January 21st. For a limited time players have the chance to check out Gamania’s recent platform puzzler, Gu Morning, and new underwater swipe-and-tap production, Subcat, at no cost – keeping their fingers busy and dizzy for hours.

Both Subcat and Gu Morning can be found at the following links:
    • Subcat iOS download: Google URL Shortener
    • Subcat official website: http://corp.gamania.com/mobilegame/subcat_en.html
    • Gu Morning iOS download: App Store - Gu Morning
    • Gu Morning Android download: http://goo.gl/Yf8mJ
    • Gu Morning official website: GU MORNING

15. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    "What foolish mortal has stirred me from my undead slumber?" With this opening line, Moonlight Online (MoonLight-Tales of Eternal Blood) fans would probably have guessed the spotlight for today's Walkabout is on the most popular race - the Vampire. I chose a female Vampire Elementalist for my character in this entry. Elementalists are adept in long-range spell-casting and have excellent control over the use of magic. However, this edge in sorcery also means a trade-off in the physical damage they deal and their resistance to physical attacks. Melee combat is the Achilles' Heel of Elementalists.
    All vampires begin their journeys from Dusklight Graveyard, where the sun never seems to shine its rays upon. But it doesn't feel eerie at all. In fact the darkness is pretty reassuring and comforting. The NPC Wilma Atruz is waiting nearby to provide me with an insight into the vast history of vampires.

After bidding farewell to Wilma and armed with a Soul Orb from the Graveyard Elder, I made my way to the outskirts of the graveyard. I spotted a gang of vile Ashir's Zealots lurking around and terrorizing passersby. The peace of Dusklight Graveyard mustn't be disrupted! The Soul Orb in my hands rose and amassed a ball of powerful elemental energy… "Searing Flamebolt!" As I muttered a chant, a massive ball of fire was hurled towards those cursed Ashir's Zealots.

One shot kill! The Ashir Zealot was downed immediately by my Searing Flamebolt.

His death alerted other Ashir's Zealots. My MP is drained from the previous spell, and won't be able to withstand the sudden onslaught of several enemies, so with Glacial Spike, I sealed myself within an icy stalagmite and kept myself safe from their attacks for some time.

When the stalagmite melted, I emerged with the ultimate spell, Phoenix Nirvana. This potent wave of elemental force wiped out the entire mob! Peace and quiet returns to Dusklight Graveyard once more.

Closed Beta testing is now being carried out in the traditional Chinese version on Facebook: 暮光-首款次世代3D大型å²詩網éÂÅ ,超震撼的視覺感å—,å†Âç¾å¸血鬼,狼人與人類間的愛æ¨情仇ï¼Â★★★★★ on Facebook | Facebook. Come join us and experience the thrills for yourselves!

Subsequent releases in other languages are coming your way soon, so be sure to keep a close watch on our official website MoonLight-Tales of Eternal Blood for more exciting news.

16. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    IONES is the home for bowser gamers. IONES¡¯s principle is to care every single of you. Your opinion, feeling, experience will be valued here at IONES. This week, IONES is happy to bring you our 2 nd free-to-play browser game Epicx ¨C A Battle Of Republic of Rome is starting at Jan 16 5PM (Pacific Time). Epicx - iones.com

Let's go back to 1304 B.C. New Kingdom of Egypt and Hittite Empire started the Battle of Kadesh. Millions of warriors died for their honor and glory. But the battle won't stop as it needs a real warrior to conquer the whole land and get to the top of the world. Who will be the real warrior?

Come on man! Come to prove to the world, you are the leader, the king of the battle. Build your city, get your hero, create your own troop, expand your land to conquer the Roman land, to create your own Rome Empire! The legend is just going to start.

Epicx dates from Battle of Kadesh between New Kingdom of Egypt and Hittite Empire in1304 B.C. As time goes by, we will be at war in Mediterranean till Republic of Rome declines. The whole game based on real true and famous historical events. It will be an amazing historical experience for player but not only a game.

Official Website: Epicx - iones.com

17. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Congrats, Buzzsaw:).

18. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    I can ask Confuser to see if it is possible or not:).

19. Zeniel

Zeniel DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I wrote this awhile ago. Ogreman told me to post it here, don't ask why.
    -Wrong Section; Move to Free MMORPG Plox :)-

Overall, this is a great game! I hope this review has helped you decide alittle on Eden Eternal. Give it a chance, it may draw you in like it did me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
  20. CrownKnight2

CrownKnight2 Little Spike

Credit:
    wow thnx guys! what a warm welcome here, im happy to be part of this..

thnx a lot :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.