1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

League of Legends new patch 4.15

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Twisted Fate, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Patch 4.15 notes

Hi Summoners,

Welcome to patch 4.15. While we don't have a whole lot of balance changes going on, we do have a number of bugfixes and clarity tweaks to smooth out the patch path leading to the World Championships. Also, with so many things going into previous patches (looking at you, 4.13 and 4.14), we also wanted to really see what a stable landscape looks like in League of Legends. There are a number of small buffs for Gnar, but they're more focused as 'feel' improvements to get him in the best possible place (although they're undeniably buffs!). Check out his context for more information!

For features outside of balance, however, there's a lot going on! First up, check out that newly revamped client patcher & landing page. These two visual updates represent phase one of our ongoing development process to improve your pre-game League of Legends experience. There's a lot of nuance that goes into introducing new, stable technology, so be sure to read our dev blog on what's going on behind the scenes.

Next, there's the introduction of the new Master Tier! Snuggled comfortably between Diamond 1 and the Challenger Tier, the new Master Tier will offer more competitive visibility between top players in your region. The introduction of Master Tier also means that Challenger rankings will rotate on a 24-hour schedule with no immunity, so now's the time to hit the ranked gym!

Final note! As we near final polish on a few parts of Summoner's Rift, we're going to start patching those finished pieces to the live environment. This is being done to minimize the size of the eventual Summoner's Rift launch patch so you all don't end up with massive downloads on the day we go live. In other words, this doesn't mean you'll be able to play on those shipped pieces - and we still don't have an official release date! - just that they'll be pre-emptively sitting on your hard drives. Thanks!

And that's all for today! Check out all of our patch notes below for the full details!
    Link:Patch 4.15 notes | League of Legends
    New champion is coming soon: Azir!

2. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    This is beginning of Alistar's end. Like Soraka he will be tried to be put back as support only and overnerf him (to have almost 0 dmg), as rest champs

And about Gnar, champ that is buffed in next patch after came out, that never happen, usually nerfs incoming
    That prove that he is FAIL CHAMP, and RITO try to make ppl to play him

3. Salascanin95

Salascanin95 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi guys, what you think about new patch 4.15?
    Shyvana new splash, in same way Vayne?
    And most special thing NEW PATCHER and LANDING PAGE?
    [​IMG] -> Landing page
    [​IMG] Patcher

4. Arch3r

Arch3r Clubbed for Misuse of Chat

Credit:
  5. Salascanin95

Salascanin95 Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    I think it will be in another patch.

6. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I don't know why do people like this Yasuo skin soo much, to me he looks like an old granny. xD I love the Caitlyn's skin though. And Shyvana has got a new splashart. ^^

7. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Map is coming after worlds

8. BackBraker

BackBraker Little Spike

Credit:
    LoL Patch 4.15

Hi guys sorry that i havent been active these few days i have been on a family holiday in Italy but i dont want to talk about that.
    I wanna talk about this new League of Legends Patch.
    They changed the home page and its not too bad in my opinion, but they buffed Gnar and Graves a lot and nerfed Alistar (jungle)...
    Other than that, there were not many big nerfs and buffs.They also fixed a lot of bugs and that OK.
    I like that the item Essence Reaver is now cheaper and more affordable.
    There are 3 new upcoming skins: Final Boss Veigar,Headhunter Caitlyn and Mecha Yasuo.
    This Patch is not too bad tell me your thoughts in comments.Bye guys!!!

9. FrendlyLeBlanc

FrendlyLeBlanc King of Shadows and Rockets The Pit

Credit:
    Why dont wish to talk about holiday its fun :D
    Patch is soli with a lot of bigs and this patcher is good i think because i will not play lol to Monday.. FPS in game inscare is good..
    Any of my champions did't changed and i thonk to come extra patch after Worlds :)

10. Garagos

Garagos Clubbed for Chat Rage

Credit:
    One new patch coming :D

11. matko007

matko007 BamBam

Credit:
    Gnar is cool to me and i just bought him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.