1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Legion of Heroes - My new game experience, try it also.

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by kyz-02, Nov 10, 2014.

1. kyz-02

kyz-02 Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I just want to share my experience in playing this mobile game. Try it! So that, you can share your experience too and feel free to give your comments and reactions.

legion of Heroes

[​IMG]

Historical Point of view

Is a 3D MMORPG game that tackles about the ancient time where darkness falls conquering the world and the Rome was the first to rise against the evil.

And so the heroes are gathered from around the world to stand against darkness. The world itself “Legion†means number or unit of army/heroes in the ancient Rome.

Start out:

This game is totally awesome, perfectly fit to any beginners playing mobile game. Here you can choose your own hero, put up your own name and the good thing is that beginners can easily portray their character, get to know their ally and opponents as well. It also has its own story board that features the conversation of the main characters.

[​IMG]

Yeah! This got a little bit boring for me because before I could get down into battle I still need to finish their conversation by finding a particular person or thing!

Well good thing is, you can hire your own hero with unique fighting skills to join you into you missions. Definitely, looks like a high quality of game and character which you choose to throw.

Game Play

As for this game I was able to get easily familiar because of its unique way of telling the story before going into the battle ground.

“Ah! What can I say this game is much similar to Atlantica online. Turned base battles were the player gets to attack the enemy and when his turn finished, it’s got to be the enemies’ time to attack your hero.â€

“This game sucks! You can’t even protect your hero when the enemies time to attack.†Your just letting them beat up your hero. “oh good thing there this thing called power up to increase the power of your heroes when their turn to fight.â€

Getting points from the battle can help you heal your heroes incase being damage too much. Upgrading their armor is just one of the best parts in this game.

What I like most in this game is the very impressive 3D graphic lets who feel being one of them fighting. It is really a dynamic tactical combat battle, incredibly fits for mobile games. Another thing I like it in here is the auto move that automatically directs you to your next quest.

This is a Free to play a dynamic tactic combat battle Clash in massive 45v45 PVP conflicts. It is really impressive and addictive PvP combat easy to understand with challenging conflicts.

2. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I'm sorry to this but this game totally boring! yeah! what you said is true but still it doesn't give any satisfaction. I've tried very hard to like this, even played this over and over but then again i just keep on quitting the moment I'm into their convo thing.The thing i most like on this game is the quality of graphic, the design of the character , the effects and especially the epic story of the game which for me is very unique. :)

3. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I tried it once and it great! I love that there is a story mode to it but i would like it more if there was a minimap and i had to walk places and find the people with way points fighting monsters along the way instead of just clicking a button and it going there for you. Anyways... I would like to thank you personally kyz-02, for the wonderful review.

4. James806

James806 BamBam

Credit:
    i think this game is great i will try it..
    i played many game like Dungeon Quest i love games like this..

thanks for sharing

5. kyz-02

Credit:
    I play it again or should I say “I’m currently playing it againâ€!! I was wrong about this game, it is not a boring type of game, in fact, it’s more challenging and more fun.

Maybe I was bored that day since that was my first try and I really don’t know how to defend and how to properly use my hero’s skills. I really enjoy every quest because it has a great battle and every after I won the battle, I can earn a reward like Bandage, Tickets, gold or experience.

As of the moment, I’m at the level 7, chapter 1-1: Destiny Begins, episode 8: A Monstrous Friend and I have 4 heroes. The one is my main hero and the other 3 is my hired hero. Every level and quest will give you an excitement.

So don't thank me, just experience first the excitement and fun that i'm experiencing!! I can't stop playing :D

6. kyz-02

Credit:
    Updated experience!

As of continuing my playing in Legion of Heroes, I discovered something while I’m doing the quests!! It’s nice to know or to discover that I can fuse my standby hired heroes to other heroes to easily increase their levels. In this case, they can easily catch up their levels to my deployed heroes knowing that their reserved heroes.

I played it for about 1 and half hour and now I’m at the level 9, Chapter 1-2: The Elusive Fairy, Episode 12: Witchcraft Rumors. I have 4 deployed heroes; and 14 standby heroes. I’m excited to reach level 10, because it will open a new slot to deploy new hero. In this case, I’ll be having a five deployed hero, which helps me to win the every battle in each quest.

While playing, I noticed that it’s also possible to increase the level of the equipped armor and weapon of my heroes that they're used to defend and to attack. I can get a high level armor or weapon in free treasures or I can reinforce them, but I need to spend golds to do it.

So nice!! A really great game. Full of surprises and a new challenge. Don’t miss out the excitement!

7. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Ha-ha, just wanted to withdraw what i said on this game. lol, surprisingly i found myself having fun! Today I played legion of heroes. Been playing this game since yesterday, so this is like an update of what I learned from the game itself. I’m glad enough that they made an update on the game. It got a little bit different from the previous. Well at least now I understand more of the game. Yeah! Today I find it easy to play. I change my character into a fairy. There’s this quest which will guide you what to do next. After completing the quest you go in for the battle where you can earn bonus rewards that will help you hire, upgrade the skills, and reinforce your equipment. Well guys this very important! You must equip your hero before putting it on the battle ground. This really makes sense why need all those. Sorry I’m just too lazy to read some of those instructions. Ha-ha, I was also maze to know that I could also fuse my hero to level up its status, but for you to do this it requires another hero that is the same with the hero you choose to fuse! Fantastic! Now, it already catches my attention this gave me an idea/ hint what to do in the battle since this game is a turned base, I already found how to move my character call for SOS if one of my hired hero are in critical stage. Using bandages reduces fallen hero’s recovery for a minute, this help you use your hero for the next battle. Another thing, my character are at level 8, I know I have so much more to learn in this game. The most interesting part for me in this game is the auto move, I can let my character move into the place where the quest is and in the battle field I can just easily put it in an auto battle, one more thing before I forget this game seriously has an episode. Ha-ha, nicely detailed game! What a brilliant idea of bringing up a game for a mobile like this. And yes, this game guarantees a user friendly status Quo.

8. jeddy

jeddy MMORPGer

Credit:
    i actually LOVE THIS GAME !!
    i may say that i am belong to legions of heroes addict..
    HAHAH LOL!!
    i like how the game is being played,..

9. kyz-02

Credit:

Your Right! The Auto Fight/Battle Option is really a good thing, but i think It's more better if you play it in the normal mode by not using the Auto battle option, In the first place, you cannot supervise the experience of your heroes, i mean, you cant focus on your main hero. For me, I should prioritize my main hero to gain more experience. Some of my friends said, "The last hero that kills the opponent who'll gain more experience". So that, I make sure that my main hero will be the last to kill. But i know that we have our own strategy in playing. Its just a bit advice coz if you use Auto battle option, you cannot control your heroes experience. And one of the important thing in having a battle is to gain experience. Other than that, for me, I cannot enjoy the game if i'm only watching the battle. ^^,

10. kyz-02

Credit:
    Update Again!

As of continuing my playing in Legion of Heroes, I’m now at the level 13, Chapter 1-3: The Scalebanes, Episode 17: The Scalebanes Dober. I already have 5 deployed heroes; and I also have 33 standby heroes! So nice, isn’t it??! ^^, When I reach the level 15, the new slot to deploy new heroes will open. But the quest is getting harder and the enemies are also getting stronger. And it gives me more excitement!

When I’m playing, I noticed that this game is same from other games because the Game Master is giving a reward to their players using an email. But I need to accept it within the given time of the GM because it will expire.

The game also has an extra task for a player, not only the given quest, but there’s also a daily mission and ongoing mission. You can collect different prices when you accomplished your missions. It can be an Tickets, Gold, Treasures, Hearts, Bandage and many more.

While my level is going higher, my excitement is going higher too. I can't stop playing it!

11. john887

john887 BamBam

Credit:
    this is a great game love it..i've been playing this for 4 days..

My main character is level13 and i'm in Episode 17, Now I have 4 supporting Heroes
    I only have 1 healer so I need to be careful and monitor the health of my heroes so I won’t be defeated. I have 10 standby heroes. i fused my other stanby heroes to my supportig heroes..

12. kyz-02

Credit:

I did the same thing. It’s nice that there’s a fuse option. I fuse my standby heroes to easily increase my deploy heroes levels. I also have a healer in my deloy heroes, it really helps me in battles and I have a big chance to win it. But as of the moment, I’m not playing that game because my sister borrowed my phone. >.<

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
  13. jeddy

jeddy MMORPGer

Credit:
    i think all of yah is really enjoying sharing your experience and enjoying the game..
    maybe i should also try this game on of this days cause right now im kindaa busy for other games.. but it looks like this game can cause addiction haha LOL!

14. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    why this game seems so boring now. can't find the reason why played this game. :( do this game had any updates? something like will catch again my attention, better to be an average game!

15. James0026

James0026 MMORPGer

Credit:
    What's happening here?

16. kyz-02

Credit:
    The Game is really good! But when you temporarily stop and you decided to continue playing? You got bored!!! Especially when I can't catch up easily to my friends who use to play this game. Their level is higher than me and I really need time to gather more experience for my heroes, and i hate it!!!!

Im still at the level 13 >.<

Your right! I also hope that they will put and announce something that will give excitement to us.

17. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    Its something like heroes of the might and magic ...
    could be interesting game .... maybe i give the game a chance .)

18. kyz-02

Credit:
    Yeah!

Nice! I make a research about that video game, and yeah! There's a similarity on these games.

Yeah! Give it a try, it's worth a time. ^^,

19. Alvin Joseph

Alvin Joseph Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    You know, i found something new here. I found a game in google play and it is called Pocketales. I was bit curious about this game. I was doing a research about this game and it says that this game contains RPG action and farming stimulation game in one. I think it was pretty cool! What do you think? Have you tried this one?

20. thundemp2007

thundemp2007 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Do we have beta code for here?