1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

10 Year Veteran Cape

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Drama, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    Today sees the long-awaited launch of the 10 Year Veteran Cape – a cape available only to members that have been playing RuneScape for 10 years or more. A lot can happen in 10 years - just take a look at RuneScape back in 2002!

The gates of Gielinor had barely been open a year when Ardougne made its first appearance on the map, and the poor (or should that be rich?) Carnilleans first fell victim to the heinous Hazeel Cult. 2002 was also the year that Tutorial Island welcomed many new visitors to RuneScape, and many an adventurer also met their demise at the hands of the newly-arrived King Black Dragon!

Back in the real world, 2002 saw Japan and Korea host the FIFA World Cup, and The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers first hit cinema screens.

If you’ve been playing our game for 10 years, you certainly deserve a special item to mark this magnificent commitment. This prestigious garment is is available to members only, a members item and it can be purchased from Hans, who can be found in the grounds of Lumbridge Castle.

Before you head off to get your cape and enjoy its impressive new emote, we’d just like to say a big thank you to all of our loyal players, and we look forward to creating further veteran capes as and when each new milestone arrives!

The RuneScape Team

2. quinn

quinn Starcatcher Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Will it have any in-game effects that are notable? Reminds me of the Kingdom of Loathing, they release an yearly item every year that is given to everyone on their KoL Birthday. They have pitiful effects, but it's always nice to be able to show them off.

3. Drama

Credit:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

images subject to change.

other than the emote and it being red, nothing special really.

4. p

p Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I believe that... if I remember my join time correctly, I'm something like two years and a couple months away from 10 years. Woo.

5. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Anyone know if join date is listed somewhere?

6. Drama

Credit:
    No. Go talk to Hans and he tells you how many days left you have for either Veteran cape 5 year or 10 year.

You have to be members. 5 year=50k 10 year=100k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.