1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

2.16 Patch notes

Discussion in 'Smite' started by brankomiljus20, Nov 2, 2015.

1. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Misc
    • Added illumination support for supported Logitech peripherals.
      A list of supported peripherals can be found by clicking here.
      • HiRez logo
      • God Select Countdown
      • Launching Countdown
      • Level Up
      • Respawn Countdown
      • Death
      • Gold Fury Team Kill
      • Fire Giant Team Kill
      • Tower Team Kill
    • Changed pop-up message for players that leave base without purchasing items.
    • Cleaned up various small Play Screen issues.
    Item Changes

Adventurer's Blade

"When looking at items we take all factors into account, from item costs, to stats, to icons. Adventurer’s Blade is an item that was balanced around the idea that the icon was the same as Winged Blade. Simply put, without knowing its true identity, the item couldn’t perform to its full capability. After re-evaluating, we now feel the game is in a state where we can update this item’s icon. Today, Adventurer’s Blade discovers itself."

Bluestone Pendant
    " We’re taking another pass at Bluestone this patch. The item’s efficiency comes from its early ability to help clear and poke, while also providing a full 20 Power that scales into the mid and late game. While a substantial reduction, by restricting the Power we can keep the early push while simultaneously hitting this item where it was over-performing."
    • Reduced Power from 20 → 15.

Mail of Renewal
    " Mail of Renewal gets another adjustment to bring it more in line with other defensive items. Overall we love seeing builds that include defensive options and diversify from the standard aggressive paths, but Mail was still over-performing."
    • Reduced Health from 300 → 250.

God Changes

Ah Muzen Cab
    Passive - Bees!

• Updated description to mention “10s Cooldown between Disarms.
    • Fixed Passive description tooltip cutting off.

Ao Kuang

Passive - King's Sword
    • Updated description to clarify when energy regenerates.
    Artemis
    " We hope with this change players will begin to experiment with more of the nuances of Artemis while feeling less pressure in terms of Mana management."
    Transgressors Fate
    • Reduced Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 → 45 at all ranks.
    Wengeful Assault
    • Reduced Mana cost from 70/75/80/85/90 to 60/65/70/75/80.

Bellona

Eagle's Rally
    • Improved accuracy of inner ground targeter.

Khepri
    " Khepri as a Support exceeds at turning the tides of battle, but often these turns can become overwhelming. Scarab’s Blessing will now revive targets with less Health making it more imperative that teams play well to protect their revived ally, or risk losing them a second time. Additionally, Rising Dawn is seeing a Cooldown increase. With a longer Cooldown there is now more room for enemy teams to find openings in Khepri’s protection."

Rising Dawn
    • Increased Cooldown from 10s → 12s.
    Scarab's Blessing
    • Reduced revived health from 40/45/50/55/60 → 25/30/35/40/45.

Sol
    " Sol’s seeing a number of adjustments in her first post-release patch. Her Passive and overall damage is being reduced while her Ultimate is seeing some improvements. Sol has been one of our most popular launches this year and these changes are intended to put her in a more balanced state, while maintaining her role as a dominant lane pusher. Additionally, Sol will no longer cleanse Roots when activating Disapparate, which brings back into play additional counter options."

Unstable Manifestation
    • Reduced bonus basic attack damage at full Heat from 35% → 25%.
    • Reduced Magical Power bonus from 1% for every 3% Heat → 1% for every 4% Heat.
    • Reduced Attack Speed bonus from 1% for every 3% Heat → 1.2% for every 4% Heat.
    • Fixed overheating voice line not playing on Supernova skin.
    Radiance
    • Reduced Damage from 30/60/90/120/150 → 30/50/70/90/110 per tick.
    • Fixed an issue where this ability would damage towers and structures.
    Stellar Burst
    • Fixed an issue where item passives would double hit the initial target.
    • Fixed ability sometimes firing in the sky.
    • Fixed buff icon not flashing when ability in use.
    Disapparate
    • This ability no longer cleanses Roots.
    • Fixed an issue where this ability would damage towers and structures.
    Supernova
    • Increased explosion radius from 10 → 12.
    Reduced time between blasts from 0.28s → 0.24s.

More details HERE

2. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    I don't see anything like that, but my friend who plays Smite says this patch is rly good.

Btw. Do you play Smite branko? :) If you do, will you play with me and show me Smite world, if I ever start playing it?

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I played it long time ago, for month or two, i was planed to start again, but i dont have time atm

4. SeNtRiK

SeNtRiK Banned

Credit:
    hmm smite, i tryed that game and its not much different from lol, it wasnt hard to play u cant move ur cursor up or down so u have to aim only left and right and thats all what u have to di in game xD so its not funny for me they could make batter xD