1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

2 free mmorpgs worth playing!!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by nephilum, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nephilum

nephilum Ogre Newling

Credit:
    do you ever get tired of those games where the only thing to do is fight and level up?...are you a person like me where you want to do your own thing?...have a short attention span?...i do...:p.....i always searched for a game (yes im a girl....and i LOVE games)...where you could not only fight monsters to level up and improve your character.....but also (to add more to your gaming experience) have alot more to do....keep you entertained...that sort of stuff....if your like me and want more from a game than just killing monsters (even though yes that has to at least be a part of it....i dont like those games where all you do is cook or something)....actual rpgs!....role playing games!.....then you have to try these 2 games out!!!!....yea both may sound a little bit..."girly"...but trust me they airnt....

ok this first one some of you have propably heard of....since i saw it in one of the threads.......its wonderland online....ring a bell?......no?.....well for those of you who read that thread.....i can and will tell you a little more about it......

features....

for those of you who like pets....you can capture your own....any monster you can fight you can have as a pet

you can carry a tent around with you everywhere!.....no need to i need to find a safe spot to use the bathroom or something.....it may be a..."tent"...but on the inside...its more than just a house.....u can make almost anything in there.....a ship!....or a hot air balloon!....or maybe you just want to make things to make your house look good....or maybe want to make it a shop?...

you start out on an island yea......but if you think that is all there is as land to go to....you are sadly mistaken......there are so many places to go to....even a ship lost at sea....

like those games where you can even fish?....well you can fish in this game.....and cook the fish you catch for heath and magic restorers.....and fish isnt the only stuff you can catch....you can also catch valuable materials to craft with in your house.......

and of course.....fighting.....its a turn based battle system....but it works none the less.....you can be either fire, water, earth, or air in your magic...and you can use swords, axes, spears....even guns...like a bazzooka

its completly free....so try it out
    Wonderland Online Community, Free online game

the next game....angels online

you are an angel for heaven to help the people of eden.....think it sounds retarded right?......lol....well you can be whatever you want in this game to......you can have pets.....and you can make armor and weapons and fish.......or you can just be a fighter and level up......or a wizard....whatever you fancy most
    Angels Online Community Site, Free online game

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Both are pretty good games.

3. Green Cog

Green Cog BamBam

Credit:
  4. tsurreal

tsurreal BamBam

Credit:
    i agree too they are good :)