1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

4story!

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by mjsnklh, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjsnklh

mjsnklh Ogre Newling

Credit:
    4Story Online.
    Is a must try game. Every aspects of the game is very unique and really good.
    The Graphics are Jaw Dropping. And The gameplay is very exciting. Also the game play is has a very unique RSCS party system which makes partying alot more fun. There are 3 Races. Fairy, Werebeast, And human. And all sorts of classes such as Summoner, Priest, Warrior, Archer, Assassin, and a Wizard. The skill tree system is very unique also. When you put points into a skill in a certain skill tree you get points towards Group Points which lets you further your skills in that tree. (some skills require these) The armors are also really cool looking. Theres all sorts of armors and designs. The quest system is very easy to use until you get higher then it make take you a little bit to find were you are going but it is fun while doing it. Has a great community. Everyone is very nice. I havent met a mean person yet. Nation wars between the 2 different nations that you get to chose from Craxion and De Fugel ( i am DeFugel). The pvp is also very exciting. When you win a pvp it broadcasts to everyone letting them know you won. There are also a few things that might make you want to try the game even more. Priests get a skill were you can turn into a Raven and a skill were you can change someone into a squirrel. And the summoners get all sorts of cool summons.
    Dont just take my Advice though. TRY THE GAME! If you dont like it. You can flame me.

If you do like it, I can help you in game if you are DeFugel. My in game name is Aborted. Go ahead and whisper me and ask for help. I wont mind to help.

Thank you for your time.

global.4story.com

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Hi, can you post a screenshot of the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.