1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

7 Days to Die, come play with us!

Discussion in 'Sandbox Games' started by GanksterOk, Jan 29, 2015.

1. GanksterOk

GanksterOk BamBam

Credit:
    Hey everyone! I'm Ok and I play 7 Days to Die. If you haven't heard of this game, it is a zombie survival crafting game. It is still in beta but is a blast. You have to defend yourself and your base from hordes of zombies while trying to collect resources, including food and water, to stay alive. It is a ton of fun, and is even more fun when you have people to play with.

My cousin and I run gankster Squad, a 24/7 PvE server hosted near Chicago, IL. We are always looking for more people to survive the hordes with haha. We usually have 10+ survivors on at most times of the day so there's always people to play with if you get on. We setup our own website, a forums, and a public teamspeak for everyone to use and be able to communicate with. If you play 7 days to die then definitely come play with us.

If you have any questions about the game or the server feel free to ask me on here, on our forums, or any of the awesome survivors on the server.

Server IP= 98.253.19.212
    Port= 26900

Teamspeak IP= 98.253.19.212

You can check out our website here GanksterSquad.com

[​IMG]

2. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    I will tried it and it's a little boring but its my opinion...

3. GanksterOk

GanksterOk BamBam

Credit:
    It's way more fun when you play with people. Def give it another try. We are currently working on a new underground base, collecting some resources right now.