1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A fun, Unique, and bright MMORPG

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by Glazed, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Like I said above. Fun, unique, and bright colored and with a nice atmosphere, or atleast a style similar to WoW. I've noticed that I like games with bright looks or with WoW style more than other games, and I'll list them below.

Games that I'm willing to return to so I can try them again:

Allods Online (looked promising, but I stopped to try some other things)

Runes of Magic (possibly the best so far which I only left because of a misunderstanding and a frustration fueled cussing fit that got me banned)

DOMO (nice game but I read that it has some serious problems right now)

Earth Eternal, which looks very promising, and so far for the beginning part is fun and is planning on getting PvP and other unique features, which is very impressive, especially for a browser-based game that is 3D.

Anyways, that's it for those. I also have more to say, but this alone is alot of typing, so I'm gonna make a few quotes, if you don't mind, but before I post these, I also wonder if I'm the only one who is having a hard time finding the right F2P MMORPG, which I ask in the topic that I'm about to quote.

Sorry if it's un-professional and spammy and cluttered to do that, but I'm not feeling good at the moment, and that is already alot of typing. I might try to make a more organized and detailed and specific and better looking version of all this later.

I guess that's all I have to say. I also like seeing new upcoming games that may make it's way to US or EU (kinda funny It's like I'm saying "us" or "eee-you!). It may not mean it's coming soon, but atleast it gives me hope. Even if I have to wait for it.

I forgot to mention another game. Mabinogi. It was a great one. I can't entirely remember why I quit. I think because I screwed up my character and got tired of dungeon grinding. It seemd like when I was playing, everyone was saying the best way to make money at the moment is dungeon grind with a few quest at a specific dungeon.

I might try that game again, but for some reason, I don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
  2. slessman

slessman Big Brute

Credit:
    I haven't heard a lot of good things about free to play games. I like playing my MMO though. I know it isn't right for you though so I won't bother to suggest it. I hope that you ultimately find something that works for you. Sorry I can't be of much help.

3. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Ah, that's ok. So far, I just found this new browser-based MMO that is steampunk and is a 2D side-scroller called Remnant of Skystone on Kongregate. I'm also spending my time catching up on some other games of mind and flash games.

4. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Well, I don't care. Maybe I might like your MMO. Go ahead and tell me.

Also, is Ether Saga a game worth playing? According to these game lists, I've already seen every current MMORPG avalilble, and RoM is still one of the top best, and the only one that caught my attention and that I had complete fun with.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010
  5. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  6. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Ether Saga looks great, but I often hear bad things about it and how it's disappointing or not as good as it can be. While Cloud Nine looks bland and not too special, but whenever I read about it, I see alot of good things said about it.

However, I feel that in the end, it's inevitable. Runes of Magic seems to be the only fine choice for me for now. For the next 2 or more years. Which is fine, I guess.

There's this one game called Entropia Universe, but there's something funny about it, and it won't install right.

7. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    I originally came looking for MMORPGs because they sounded like what I was looking for. Creating a character of my own, combat monsters and other players, riding an animal or even some futuristic vehicle, maybe even get enough money for my own home, get a pet to help me on my journies, see vast and beautiful lands, and most of all, awesome adventures.

So far, I haven't found exactly everything I could want in a MMORPG or maybe it just isn't as good as I thought they were. Every game is either a let down, bores me for too long, is bland, or something else is wrong with it.

I would play P2P since they seem to be the only good ones that have all I want, but then there's the usual things getting in the way. I have to pay money to play, which I'm not sure if me or my parents have to spend on some game, and most new P2P games require a high quality gaming rig, which I also don't have, making it where I cannot, don't want to, and will not play a P2P game at the moment.

Almost every time I look for a good F2P game, I usually end up playing something quite different for awhile, until I get sorta tired of it and look for a MMORPG again.

After quite a few years and still finding nothing that's terrific and that I'm looking for that I can actually play, I'm thinking of giving up on MMORPGs until I'm older and there's better ones or I can atleast afford P2P and a good computer on my own terms. Assuming that I have enough time for MMORPGs anymore.

Is Regnum Online any good?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
  8. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Interesting enough, I wanna know. What MMORPG has lightning spells?

9. thundemp2007

thundemp2007 Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Why dont you try neverland online?

10. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Lol, thanks, but no thanks. Sorry if this is old.

11. DarkJedi

DarkJedi DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:

Sorry.. but I don't want any browser games.. I like your reviews to other games but I don't like your taste in terms of games :speechless:

12. Glazed

Glazed Banned

Credit:
    Actually, I don't like browser-based games alot.

Is it just me, or is it every time a game that comes around that looks un-interesting and non-special or not very fun to me ends up being extremely popular, and then when I try it, I really don't like it, but almost whenever there's a game that DOES look cool to me and is a MMORPG ends up being considered being "not too bad but a let down" or is often set aside?

To be honest, I don't think I was meant to be a MMO gamer. It seems like when it comes to MMOs, especially MMORPGs, I think alot differently from most players.

Well, except when it comes to games like RoM and Allods Online. I like those two and so do alot of people.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010
  13. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
  14. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Perfect World is a good choice

15. PolanWalker

PolanWalker Ogre Hall of Fame The Pit

Credit:
    World of Tanks or World of Warplanes (beta now). This games are very unique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.