1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A Man Arrested For Stealing 10 kg of One Piece Comics

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by KuroTsuna, Jan 26, 2012.

1. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    According to Yomiuri Online, a 26 year old man was arrested for stealing a complete set of One Piece manga from a book store. On December 23rd, the man visited the book store with a one meter long traveling bag and put 64 comic books into the bag in a blind spot from the cashiers. Next morning, a clerk found one of the shelves empty. The man deposed to the police that he sold the comics for 23,000 yen, which was almost equal to the original price. If you pile up the 64 comics, it will be one meter high and weigh ten kilograms.

One of the secondhand bookstore keepers said One Piece is so popular that the secondhand comics are sold out quickly. A complete set of the series in good condition are sold at a premium.

Source: Yomiuri

2. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    well thats over $200 in america if you sold the comic here...and it is still stealing so duh.

3. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    I'd buy them if I could read japanese.

4. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    id still read them online even if i could read kanji lol