1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A mustplay

Discussion in 'Classic Games' started by Arthas, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Arthas

Arthas MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Have you heard of an old game called Nekketsu Street Basketball...if not i definitely recommend to try it out and give it a chance...watch some gameplay:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W4EpO5ge9w
    Its a basketball game like no other...where you punch and kick your way to the ball...maybe sounds unsportsmanlike but really its not that brutal :D
    If you don't own a Nintendo i recommend to install an Emulator on your pc...If someone is interested in the game i'll explain how use a Emulator, its free...
    Its one of my favorite games of all times:D

2. lolisawesome1

lolisawesome1 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    its not Basketball its Basket

3. Arthas

Arthas MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Yes my friend your right i have mistyped the name, its been a while i have played it and version i have played was on Chinese :D and no, i didn't pay as much attention to the beginning of the video :p only looked for a decent gameplay sequence...

4. First time hearing about Nekketsu! Street Basket. If you're into NES games, I'd say it's a game worth giving a shot at playing.