1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

A RuneScape Pure

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Hefty, Mar 27, 2011.

What Do You Think is the Most Player Killing Pure?

1. Strength Pure

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Mage Pure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Range Pure

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Other!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hefty

Hefty BamBam

Credit:
    Well, RuneScape's PVP System is getting a little boring.. All there is, is Pures! I'm talkin' bout the STR Pures Mostly. There's tons of them. Also Some Mage Pures, Range Pures, Etc. But WAY to many Strength Pures. I created a STR Pure, (Just for fun) It's got 40 Att, 67 Str, and 1 Defence. Just like the rest of them! :mad: It was boring lol. The PVP with other STR Pures was just boring, and Mages were Pwning me left and right. Well, I want to know what you guys think, What do you think is the Most Player Killing Pure??? STR Pure, Mage Pure, or Range Pure? Or maybe a different one? (I don't know, I'm not member, heck, maybe there's more Pures!)

2. zacker150

zacker150 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    how about a combat pure

3. AZUK

AZUK Banned

Credit:
    Well I'm a member and there is a pure, they apparently call it a Lockdown Pure(LDP, that can beat most Str pures, and its also very good against Tanks. LDP combines Prayer+Magic+Def to make a tank and can Entagle among other nasty things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.