1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

About the new Ranked tiers for Season 9

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Vlajo, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Vlajo

Vlajo Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    For those of you who don't know, Riot will be adding two new Ranked tiers in Season 9. The new Ranked tier below Bronze will be called "Iron", and the new Ranked tier between Master and Challenger will be called "Grandmaster".

Now of course, those both sound really cool, but there's somthing bugging me about this. I think Riot completely missed a great opportunity. Instead of "Iron", they should have called it "Wood" tier in honor of the meme.

Aside from that though, I'm really excited to see how Ranked is gonna be in Season 9. I'm especially excited to see which of my Bronze friends are gonna be demoted to Iron (at least two of them probably), and whether I can make it to at least Grandmaster next season (doubtful). What about you guys?

2. NaMjOoN

NaMjOoN Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    there's really no change in the rsnk system imo. iron 4 and grandmaster is just an excuse for nor running out of ideas

3. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It makes no diference unless you are bronze or master rank player, we will still progress same and stay in same rank as we should be