1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Addicted to Hattrick

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by deadplayer, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadplayer

deadplayer Brute The Pit

Credit:
    Does anyone here play browser games? I used to play Planetarion but now I'm addicted to Hattrick. unlike other game developers they are constantly adding new features to the game and enhancing the current ones.

Basically Hattrick is a football management game with simple rules, but challenging to play. not too difficult, but success has to be worked for. Once up and running, it's very addictive and doesn't require constant attention, you can just leave it here and login once each week.

The game link is http://hattrick.org, feel free to pm me if any of you wanna play together.

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    What makes it so addictive?

3. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I play browser games and MUDs like Achaea but agree that Hattrick iks cool too.

4. deadplayer

deadplayer Brute The Pit

Credit:
    The game goes on forever. Just keep going to improve your team and get into a higher league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.