1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Anivia discussion

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by PandaBear333, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Alekskill124

Alekskill124 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Probably had around 250 base damage so.. It was probably ad anivia or a bug..

2. Someonex2000

Someonex2000 DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    She can be good adc lol

3. Dragan945

Dragan945 I'm the Gamer ;] The Pit

Credit:
    ADC all say... agree with other :)

4. Sajko

Sajko Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I dont know how this possible

5. SharpShooter94

SharpShooter94 BamBam

Credit:
    Anivia discussion :D

I played Anivia alot in 3th seasson. I want to learn to be like the pros, but I don't know where to find information on Anivia. I look around, and get things like SYDTKO's guide, that I just look at and think, this can't possibly be right. I want to find advice that is actually accurate and useful, not insight on Anivia from players who don't have a clue how she works, or play her at all. I'm so tired of this "YOU SHOULD BUILD ROA ON ANIVIA" attiude. I want to learn matchups in depth. I want to learn when I'm being a baddie bad early game. I want to learn how to carry a mid rated game with three lesser skilled players consistently. Can anyone help me find any useful data or just say some good build for her ? tnx for help

6. axwellshm

axwellshm Ogre Extraordinaire The Pit

Credit:
    Well the whole thing at Anivia is about the timing. While getting gank you need to either place wall or hit it with stun. Later just stack to get that crit, and you sure got the enemy laner.

The best thing to build at her is to build some Mana increase items and mana regen, such as Archangel Staff or Rod for early. That's all I can say. :)

(Don't forget to build some AP as well) :D

7. ivekvv256

ivekvv256 Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    I play Anivia as my 2nd main champ at the moment, but I don't really know how to help you out. For me she works well against many types of champs except for the ones with great amount of range.

I love taking anivia against champions like Yasuo and Zed becouse I have a very high chance of winning, due to the fact they don't have enough damage early game.

When yasuo tries to farm up you just q+e him and he has got already half hp down. After that he'll either go back or stay far away behind his minions, and every time he tries to farm just AA him, and that should do the trick. ;)

Zed is almost same like yasuo, but yasuo can windwall your Q+E combo so zed is even worse in that case. Zed has got the awesome ult that you can easly dodge by flashing, zhonya or simply turn into egg lol. Either way he can't hurt you so much. ;)

Against Syndra you can win, but there isn't so much chance due to the fact that she's got bigger range then you, faster poke and a devastating burst after 6.

Talon can pretty much take you out at lvl 3, but if you got the egg you should call your jungler and team up to kill him, otherwise he can shut you down very quickly aswell.

LB is one of the champs I hate laning against, especially due to her burst and get out method. Basically you can't even land a q on her to do double damage, so you have to play carefull untill lvl 6. Then you should try and do some plays, but always wait untill her W is on CD, so you can burst her in 1 second by simply slowing her down with your ult, and hitting her with Q.

Ahri can also be a quite tricky champion just becouse of her ultimate, but otherwise you're safe if she doesn't land her charm on you.

Ziggs is one champion that I hate quite a lot, and I'm terrible at dodging his bombs, but if you're good at it you should take Anivia vs him. You should pretty much destroy him becouse you got burst, and he hasn't got that much HP to deal with it.

Champions like Veigar are good late game, but they are bad early game so, you should try and cut off his farming early, becouse he can get 1000 AP by 30 minute, and trust me, that isn't good, especially for you.

Annie is also one of the champs you wouldn't want to lane against due to the fact that she has got a hell of a strong poke early game and a nice range. Can't really give you any tips to deal with her, becouse I try not to lane against her aswell.

Orianna is a champion that can be either very good or very bad, so that's pretty much up to you. Try to flash out of her ult, do a few good crits with E and call for a jungler if needed, that's pretty much it you can do. Oh, try not to let her farm... ;)

You should be carefull of Cassiopea aswell since she is simillar to Syndra, but all in all those are the worst case scenarios you can get by now.

You should definitively take Anivia against: Zed, Yasuo, Akali, Katarina, Ahri, Veigar, Kassadin...

Zed - weak matchup
    Yasuo - weak matchup
    Akali - weak-medium matchup (depending on lvl)
    Kata - medium matchup
    Ahri - medium matchup
    Veigar - medium-hard matchup
    Kassadin - medium matchup
    Cass - hard matchup
    Annie - hard matchup
    Ziggs - medium-hard matchup
    Talon - easy matchup
    LB - hard matchup
    Swain - medium matchup
    Orianna - hard matchup
    Diana - medium matchup

8. LosmiK

LosmiK Mr. LosmiK Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    It is in fact called Trollnivia with her W :D

9. SharpShooter94

SharpShooter94 BamBam

Credit:
    yea but what about playing vs fizz ? i won like 10 or more games with anivia vs fizz ..is it just bcz they are low players or anivia counters him ?? :hanged:

10. ivekvv256

Credit:
    Fizz was my main season 4 actually lol. Now he's mostly played AD so I didn't write him in there. As AP fizz would actually tear you apart at lvl 6 or so, but you can also kill him aswell. You have to wait for him to do his E (jump) and then he'll be without that skill for like 15-16 secs. So you got a full 15 seconds to do that combo without fear of him jumping to you. But as game proceeds you he will have lower CD on E, so you got to be more carefull and use your Q correctly, becouse if you miss it, you probably won't kill him. Try to poke him as much as you can with ult+E combo and when he comes closer and uses his E, you Q him and finish him off. That's about it you can do to him.

But seems like Riot wants to make Fizz AP again, so you will have enough chances to practice against him. Trust me if you find a good Fizz player he will be one of your worse nightmares.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  11. SharpShooter94

SharpShooter94 BamBam

Credit:
    yeah he is soo op champ yet soo annoying :D i will practice more with anivia and try to find solution for that fish xD anyways tnx for help buddy ;)

12. ivekvv256

Credit:
    No problem! I hope you do well playing Anivia, she's lots of fun. :2thumbsup:

13. baki00

baki00 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    She is OP when pr oplays with her :p

14. hagy

hagy Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I main anivia but i cant say the counters like dis i can only see who is her counter when playing against that champ

15. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    In my opinion,Anivia is one of best midlaners in this patch,she scaling pretty good into late game,and she is strong in early/mid game,really good mid champion

16. Sklller

Sklller Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    She is late game ap carry, and has some pretty sweet mechanics with that w, but she is underrated because of so many champions with dash-flash abilities that make her w practicly useless. She still has high burst in late game and that crit on e is just amazing.

17. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Picking fights in the jungle go to her favour, landing SS easier, able to fully zone someone off with your wall and you'll get the most out of your ult

18. Xerion

Xerion Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    She is op,if you farm like xpeke till 35th minute... :D

19. __Nix__

__Nix__ Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
  20. DaFizzGod

DaFizzGod Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    its her e,it crits to enemies slowed by her abilities,and that counts as crit.