1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement of Free Pt Giveaway Adjustment

Discussion in 'Magic World Online' started by alistaly, Jan 20, 2009.

1. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    The effect of this adjustment will continue to be given proper evaluation. If we plan to end this event, we will publish a seven-day notice on our official website and forum.

Recently, we found some players were using high level account to help low ones on their alternate accounts to level up in order to get the 50pt prize for the level 40 players. They have gained thousands of pt viciously (4k-5k free platinum per week). The way to claim prize has to be adjusted. We are sorry for the trouble.

[Clarified] Please note that the vast majority of players (not the above-mentioned ones) are immune to the effect of this adjustment. You can still upgrade your alternate accounts to level 40 to claim pt prizes by the following way!

1) If you are in the old servers, please submit a ticket to us to get your free platinum. We will manually send extra 50pt to qualified players (50+50).

Please write it as the example below:

Title: I want to claim the level 40 prize.

Content: My IGN (In-Game Name) is XXX. My server is XXX.

2) If you are in the new servers released in two months, then you can claim 50pt as usual (NPC) in game.