1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone looking to trade for a free eve month?

Discussion in 'Eve Online' started by Skree, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skree

Skree Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Mod Edit: This deal has expired.

Ok so heres the deal, and please bare in mind that im new and if what I am offering is in breach of any rules feel free to shut me down at any time :behead:.

Basically it goes like this:

I bought eve on steam because its cheap as did a few of my friends, :idea: as I currently understand it if soemone with an active account was to choose to recruit me then once I upgrade from trial to full (which I will be able to do as I still have a key) you will receive a free month of game time or a PLEX card (which I understand to cost ~4 billion in game units of currency?)

I would like someone to recruit me who either
    a) is an expereinced friendly player who would help me out etc.. (I prefer this to option b myself)
    OR
    b) someone who usualy buys their plex cards and would give me some money so I can have a badass ship.

Again, I have no idea what sort of rules their are around this so lock the thread if I have crossed any lines.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
  2. sasuke2490

sasuke2490 Clubbed

Credit:
    I don't think you can do this.not sure ask ogreman.

3. Skree

Skree Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Ok thanks,

I've got no problem if its not allowed.

Thanks for that.

4. Skree

Skree Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I got really impatient anyway and just decided to make an account (still went for the trial first so I could get a bonus 14 days) just a shame I couldn't find anyone.

Feel free to add me in game Alland Kupai from Minmatar :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.