1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

AQ Worlds vs. Jade Dynasty - MMORPG Showdown

Discussion in 'Online Game Battles' started by ogreman, Nov 13, 2010.

Which MMORPG is better?

1. AQ Worlds

16 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Jade Dynasty

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mww93

mww93 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    AQWorlds is the funnest online game i've ever played i'm lvl 34 DL and it's awesome! it runs in your browser it has very little lag it has awesome armors and EPIC weapons! boss fight are kool and it has an update every Friday usually a completely new area with new armors, weapons, pets, capes and helmets! if i was to rate AQW. i would give it 5/5!

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    The screenshot has been changed:).

3. funnygamer

funnygamer Clubbed

Credit:
    I haven't tried Jade Dynasty but I liked AQW, in the few months that I played it. Too bad looks like my prediction will be incorrect since JD might probably lose.

4. Josm

Josm Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Jade Dynasty is a poor excuse for a game. While it does make things easier for people with busy lives with its in game botting system, the many issues with the client, community, and administration drive it into the ground.

Currently most new characters made into the game are current players who are looking to try different factions with very good reason. The game is very difficult for new players to start. It is a very cash shop driven game, and unless you had started when the gold to "jaden" ratio was closer, it becomes a chore to be able to keep things running.

The game is also very luck driven. Almost every advancement aside from experience gain requires some sort of "lottery" item. It can be very addictive, and for a cash shop user can drive their wallets into a cob-web ridden leather hide.

The original game is based on the Chinese Version "Zhu Xian" and as such, the development team is located there and focuses its fixes on an entirely different community and player base in China. Thus any bugs or issues don't get fixed unless they're of immediate threat to their chinese player base. Expect alot of issues with Jade Dynasty that will take forever to fix, if ever.

With these issues, I would rather recommend any other game than waste your time on Jade Dynasty.

5. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    wow that seems unfair JD got a one from some one who said nothin and AQW got a ten for no reason

6. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I chose Jade Dynasty:D.

Why?

1. Better graphics
    2. Martialarts
    3. Legal bot

7. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    I think ogreman cleans up the the votes a bit at the end and removes the obvious "troll" ones.

8. Joker

Credit:
    "Vote for AQ Worlds as GameOgre.com's Best MMORPG of the Year for 2010. You can leave any score that you want and you can post positive or negative comments. However, you can only vote once for each game per match." I don't think the vote will be removed:(.

9. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Maybe not. I have no idea the check and balance systems the big ogre has in place, but Im sure its as fair and honest as he can make it :)

10. Julein

Julein Idiocracy At Its Best The Pit

Credit:
    i hope so cause my prediction is gonna die on its first round if he doesn't

11. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The votes stand unless somebody tries to vote more than once or they vote after the deadline.

12. Joker

Credit:
    Jade Dynasty is far better than AQ Worlds!

13. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    :eek:Jade Dynasty is not winning the review vote!

14. Elementer

Elementer MMORPGer

Credit:
    I'm really annoyed of the spam votes too, though I'm on AQW side. Webber has been giving AQW for no reason but "it's losing the forums voting" and a 10 to Jade Dynasty because "it's not a browser game". Surely votes like these shouldn't have the ability to be counted (along with the spam votes on AQW and Jade Dynasty giving AQW a 10 for no reason and JD a 0 for no reason).
    Is the review voting counting or the forums?

15. GameOgreVideos

Credit:
    Its based off the review voting. I think some people may have gotten confused over that and thought the forum vote was the actual vote or some people may be too lazy or just dont want to write in a review with their vote so they chose to only vote on the forums as well.

I think this has definitely been one of the more weird votings, and obviously strong opinions on both sides.

16. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    This match is now over. Results will be posted later today.

It was a very good match:).

As mentioned in the first post, review voting is the primary voting. Although good comments do help more than a few words, the key factor to look at is the review score. The review score allows voters to rate the game according to how much they like or dislike a particular game. Thus, some voters do rate their favorite game a 10 and the game it is opposing a 0. That is the battle:).

17. Sail338

Sail338 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Okay......................

18. Elementer

Elementer MMORPGer

Credit:
    Ok, I guess it's just different for me because I make it a point to play the game, no matter who it's VS against. I understand your point of view however, and it was an epic game. Great game Jade Dynasty fans, hope your game improves, and ours too.

I take it we won?

19. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    It was a great match:). The results will be posted later. We usually check IPs to make sure nobody voted twice before making it official.

20. Elementer

Elementer MMORPGer

Credit:
    Ah. This was an excellent match, beating all the matches out. Strong opinions from both strong games. Hope to see AQW win again. Once again, kudos to the other side, and CONGRATS to AQW :D

Though, of course, we have to see the IP's . Still, I doubt it should be too much of a difference, even if someone voted twice or thrice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.